Kiehl's Since 1851 Day-To-Night Masque Duo uploaded by Passang L.

BY KIEHL'S

What it is: This pair of nature-powered masques brightens and hydrates skin for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion. Duo includes:- Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque (0.95 oz.): an instant facial masque rich in antioxidants that gently exfoliates and invigorates skin to create a luminous look and more even tone- Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque (0.95 oz.): an overnight masque formulated with squalane and botanical lipids that leaves skin softer, smoother and refreshed by morning. Brand: KIEHLS. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Day-To-Night Masque Duo ($34 Value). Style Number: 5370216. Available in stores. see more...

Izzy O.
I was nervous to use this because I have used one of their facials before and it was veryyyy intense! These products are pricy but worth it from what I’ve seen they have a great selection of cleansers as well. They help with my skin but they are fans of giving you samples before spending your money and that’s the reason I have gone back to them! Well worth it and you can see your favorites before emptying your pockets !
Madeline L.
tuscaloosa, alabama
So good!!!! Love love everything Kiehl’s!! Kept my skin looking and feeling healthy all day long! A bit on the pricey side for some, but soo effective & worth every penny!! Go buy!!!!
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
Amazing!!!!!! For both me wnd women this mask works wonders!!!! Leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed which were the two important points for me. I needed something that was going to feel good and replensish over night which is what this mask does
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is magical it make a big diffrence on your skin after using it for about three weeks I could really see a diffrence and a little goes a long way
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
I feel like I love this product but there is something that I don't like. First time using it and it wasn't worth the hype. Price point is high as well
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
Love this, super lightweight and does not clog pores, honestly can not go wrong with products like this, i will definitely be buying again
Jennifer B.
Salt Lake City
Very hydrating and left my face feeling super fresh and recharged. The texture felt amazing on my skin and it was very easy to come off.
Passang L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this creme for awhile now as a night creme. It helps to reduced wrinkle and makes your skins very smooth the next day.
Frances J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great set! Treated my skin so well. And what's needed for sun exposure vs. night time is different and I appreciated that in this set
Kim B.
Glasgow
Before switching to cruelty free products this was my absolute favourite moisturiser. I have combination skin with bad dry patches on my nose and forehead. This cream rid my skin of dryness and flaking but didn’t make my oilier areas worse and didn’t break me out.