Kiehl'S Since 1851 Coriander Deluxe Hand and Body Lotion with Aloe Vera and Oatmeal 8.4oz uploaded by Amanda S.

BY KIEHL'S

A silky, lightweight cream for hands and body that soaks in easily to leave skin soft and smooth. Available in a variety of Kiehl's Since 1851 most popular scents. Color(s): coriander, grapefruit, lavender. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal (Grapefruit). Style Number: 184481. Available In Stores. see more...

Danna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used to love Kiehls. Plus, they make this face spritzer that is perfect for flying. Smells great. These products are a bit pricey, so I haven't indulged as much. Plus, I never go into department stores for shopping as much as I used to. I can order online and I don't think about this brand.
Erin K.
Lake Placid, FL
I use this lotion at my office as I work in the dental field and am constantly in and out of gloves and washing my hands. It keeps my hands moisturized and dries fairly quickly making it easily to switch gloves quickly. The scent is nice - not too over powering but also soothing.
Nikki R.
I have always been a big fan of kiehls. Yes they are more pricier but the quality is definitely there! I would absolutely recommend this brand to anyone and have repurchased multiple items from this brand!!
Kara G.
Minneapolis, MN
My go-to scent, as I get compliments on it all the time! Bought from Kiehl's, I have both all the products in this scent line, including this lotion. It is gentle, absorbs quickly, and the scents is mild yet long lasting. Would buy it again (and again!).
Roxana R.
Niles, IL
This product leaves your skin so soft! I love that it smells nice and it doesn't leave your body feeling sticky. Living in Chicago through the winters you definitely need extra hydration for your skin. This is the way to go!
Lex P.
I have almost dermatitis on my legs or like a form of keratosis pilaris. It's really hard to find a rich enough lotion that keeps going all day
Lin T.
Columbia, SC
Love this product, the results are instant! Ihave extremely sensitive skin which limits me to most skin products but Kiehl's always works well.
A C.
Light but moisturizing lotion with an amazing scent. I've been addicted to Kiehl's for 15 years now and this is one of my favorite products.
Eugenie S.
This lotion was very rich and did not absorb into my skin quickly, which felt unpleasant. However, it kept my skin super super moisturized.
Judith K.
Nice smell and feels great. The aloe makes it smooth. I use extra on elbows and feet. I would like the scent to last a little longer.