Kiehl's Since 1851 Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A protective and replenishing, overnight facial mask. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This protective facial mask defends and replenishes skin to help reduce the visible effects of pollution. Formulated with cilantro and orange extract, the invigorating mask helps skin feel strengthened against environmental aggressors while helping to prevent impurities from adhering to skin. With continued use, dull, unhealthy-looking skin is renewed, radiant, and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is pollutant tested with black iron-oxide. see more...

Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
I recieved this complimentary from Kheils, and I absolutely love this! It makes my skin feel very refreshed and I used up the deluxe sample jar very quickly. I would buy this product, and is great to use with the hot summer weather!
Anne M.
Dover, DE
I received this mask as a gift and honestly was very skeptical at first. It seemed too expensive and not really my thing at all-- I tend to buy skin products that are specifically aimed at acne-prone skin, pore-reducing masks, or things like that. The first night I put it on, I was confused by the directions. Put on a thick layer for 15 minutes, wipe it off with a tissue, and leave a thin layer?? It seemed like a hassle.
BUT, the next morning (once I had rinsed my face) my skin felt incredibly smooth and it also smelled really nice!
I will say it isn't the easiest mask to go to sleep with-- it's a bit tacky and my dog loves the taste so she keeps trying to lick my face. I just put it on and go to sleep without removing the excess. Then, the next morning, I either rinse my face or use a gentle wash like Cetafil and I am good to go!
I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself, but it made a great pampering gift and I think I might be getting more once mine runs out!
Brittany M.
Ah-Mazziiinngggg! I was so impressed with the texture and quality of this! I noticed results within a few days that will keep me coming back! This is pretty pricey so I'm glad I saved $10 off through Dote. Use the code F56H to receive $10 off your order!!!
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
The scent is so good, moisturizers pretty well, but not very long lasting, scent nor moisture! So i use up the jar fast since I need to re apply morning snf night
Lili W.
New York , NY
I really like to use this as an overnight mask or inflight treatment. I usually wake up with dewy skin, but the downside is that it can be kind of sticky and might attract dust to your face.
Anastasia Z.
Huddersfield
Loves this product. Be careful not to use when you are exposed to the sun as it can burn your skin even after you removed it.