Kiehl's Since 1851 Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Nela R.

BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A protective and replenishing, overnight facial mask. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This protective facial mask defends and replenishes skin to help reduce the visible effects of pollution. Formulated with cilantro and orange extract, the invigorating mask helps skin feel strengthened against environmental aggressors while helping to prevent impurities from adhering to skin. With continued use, dull, unhealthy-looking skin is renewed, radiant, and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is pollutant tested with black iron-oxide. see more...

Ashley P.
Boise, ID
My thoughts: This Mask feels extremely cooling on, and very refreshing, it smells amazing, and feels like it’s “cleaning” if that makes sense. The texture of this mask is a little odd, it’s not like a clay mask, or one that stiffens then you peel off, it’s more like a very thick moisturizer. You apply a visible layer to the skin, leave on for 5 Mins, tissue off, and then pat in the remaining and leave on. After tissuing it off, and patting in the remaining as directed my skin feels soft, supple, and very refreshed! The downfall of this is the smell for me, I’m okay with certain smells but the citrus is pretty overpowering it made my eyes water! So sensitive skin peeps be where that the fragrance is pretty prominent with this one!
Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Kiehl's Since 1851 'Cilantro & Orange Extract' Pollutant Defending Masque (Nordstrom Exclusive) works great on my skin after a long week at work. I put this on, let it do its thing and then rub the rest in. I feel like it’s a good line of defense against all the pollution and free radicals out there! Don’t know the price because I received this as a gift but I definitely think it’s worth it!
Piya T.
This mask has a cooling effects on the skin. The scent of cilantro & orange makes me feel like I’m using something from my kitchen for my skin. The mask is green but turns translucent when applying to the skin. I don’t care too much for the sticky texture of a clay but I would do almost anything for beauty so I tolerate it for about 30 mins. The result of fresh & radiant skin is well worth it.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
If you can get past the smell this mask makes your skin so soft! The smell is very overpowering so be forewarned. With the environment today I will try everything to keep my skin youthful and protected from the environment. This is a must if you love low maintenance masks as you just put off after 5 minutes and sleep with the rest on!
Annika M.
Very hydrating! Stays on for hours after and moisturizes skin. If you leave it on over night it gives a nice glow in the morning. Gentle on the skin but also removes pollutants. Not a scrub.
Shannon H.
Mount Pleasant
This is by far my favorite mask that I’ve tried in the Kiehl’s brand. The mask removes pollutants from your skin and the cilantro and orange extracts have Vitamin C to help brighten your skin. All you do is leave it on for about 10 minutes and wipe off with a warm washcloth.
Cassidy G.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you are looking for a product that will purify and renew your face this is the mask for you! Aside from that I quite enjoy the smell , as well as the durability of the packaging it come in .
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
This is a professional product well worth it’s price. It contains vitamin C, which is the best thing for your skin! This product has me feeling smooth, and ageless. Drug store products can not compare.
Easily applied and smells refreshing. Only drawback is that if it gets in your mouth you’re going to taste it for a while lol. Basic straight forward packaging known at kiehls. Not sure if it really is anti-polluting. But has a nice tingle to it
Anne M.
Silver Spring, MD
I received this mask as a gift and honestly was very skeptical at first. It seemed too expensive and not really my thing at all-- I tend to buy skin products that are specifically aimed at acne-prone skin, pore-reducing masks, or things like that. The first night I put it on, I was confused by the directions. Put on a thick layer for 15 minutes, wipe it off with a tissue, and leave a thin layer?? It seemed like a hassle.
BUT, the next morning (once I had rinsed my face) my skin felt incredibly smooth and it also smelled really nice!
I will say it isn't the easiest mask to go to sleep with-- it's a bit tacky and my dog loves the taste so she keeps trying to lick my face. I just put it on and go to sleep without removing the excess. Then, the next morning, I either rinse my face or use a gentle wash like Cetafil and I am good to go!
I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself, but it made a great pampering gift and I think I might be getting more once mine runs out!