Kiehl's Since 1851 - Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by mozapie v.Kiehl's Since 1851 - Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by Shelby S.Kiehl's Since 1851 - Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by Sundus__hafed❤️ H.

BY KIEHL'S

This effective toner is formulated with select herbal extracts to gently cleanse and soothe normal to oily skin types without the use of alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents. Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner may be used to soothe and improve problem areas. This effective toner is formulated with select herbal extracts to gently cleanse and soothe normal to oily skin types without the use of alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents. Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner may be used to soothe and improve problem areas. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol-Free Toner. Style Number: 182606 1. see more...

Britney B.
Clarkedale, Arkansas
I love this toner!! I feel it working without the burn! I am a repeat User of this product and use this and the calendula cleaner as well! I think it’s a great value and have been using the same bottle for almost two months now!
Laura M.
Austin
Are use this every day and I absolutely love this products I have the face wash and the mask that accompanies it in the same line and it does wonders for my oily/combination skin.
Venus Y.
Buffalo, NY
This toner is perfectly pleasant and I have no complaints, but I do not think it is worth the price tag for my skin. I have normal skin with monthly hormonal breakouts. On the plus side the toner did not dry out my skin, but on the negative it did not seem to do anything to help my breakouts. May be a good option for those with sensitive skin as it claims to be soothing. Therefore I would only recommend this to certain people.
Tanaya P.
I use this because I got a bottle as a gift. It's a nice toner but since my facial foaming wash already included toner I'm not sure if I still need to appythis before moisturizer. I do any way since I got it as gift. However probably not going to purchase it myself.
Rachel E.
This is overpriced and did nothing for my skin. The lady told me it cleared her skin up but it must have been a lie. The ingredients may have good intentions but you really don't need to pay that much for a bottle of toner. This brand is really just about marketing an expensive image that no one needs to fall for. Be wise.
Sheila B.
Holy grail toner! I have really oily skin and this helps take off the excess and control my oil. It also smells exceptionally good (like brisk iced tea) which draws me in more. It calms my irritated face and makes it super hydrated before I add moisturizer. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's sooooo expensive. It's $21 for the smallest bottle and it only lasts me about 2 weeks so I can only splurge on this about once a year.
Amber M.
Ward, AR
I've used mostly Kiehl's products in my face for 2 years now. I love how this toner leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without drying it out. Packaging is simple and not overdone and I like that about the brand. I will definitely repurchase and continue to use this line of products.
Hailey H.
Reisterstown, MD
This has been a staple in my beauty routine. I have noticed that my skin tone and complex has slightly increased, but it really has not done anything to reduce the oil on my face. It is nice and lightweight and absorbs immediately. I just wished it treated the oil production as well.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
It is one of the best toners I have ever tried. It has a godd working ingreadients. I can see the results after using it twice a day. It is not steaky and has a nice smell. The peckaging is simple but attractive, especially those herbs inside. I really recommend to try this product
Martha M.
Allen , TX
This toner is awesome. Really helped with my skin tone. Made my skin feel great and didn't dry it out like other toners. It smells great too. It's a bit on the pricey side compared to other toners but it well worth it since you are getting a quality product. Will continue to buy!