Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
This effective toner is formulated with select herbal extracts to gently cleanse and soothe normal to oily skin types without the use of alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents. Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner may be used to soothe and improve problem areas. This effective toner is formulated with select herbal extracts to gently cleanse and soothe normal to oily skin types without the use of alcohol or harsh synthetic drying agents. Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner may be used to soothe and improve problem areas. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol-Free Toner. Style Number: 182606 1.
Photo (1)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This toner is exceptionally good for any skin type. It has calendula flowers inside which really help calm and soothe the skin. It also smells like flowers which is always a plus. It's a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Craig H.
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
May 30, 2017, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 - Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
I started using this as a winter toner when my regular toner was too drying. I loved the scent. It was almost like iced tea. I would've repurchased but I found another toner that worked year round for me.
aneles m.
aneles m.
Canberra
May 24, 2017, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 - Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner
This toner is good at softening my skin and is very gentle however I don't think it made a huge difference in my skin and because of the price I think I expected more. I probably will not purchase this again