Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash, 500 mL uploaded by Amber M.

BY KIEHL'S

Highlights: A highly effective cleanser for smoother, softer skin. Gently lifts away impurities, dirt and oil without stripping skin, safe for sensitive skin. Creamy gel formula activates with water to create a rich foam. Skin looks instantly refreshed and revitalized. Soap- and paraben-free. Made in U.S.500ml see more...

Yazia S.
Houston
Use this in conjunction with Khiel’s daily cleanser. This is def more for oily skin, as it is more drying than typical cleansers. However I love it, always makes my skin feel clean and clear.
Ashley M.
Naperville, IL
I love Kiehl's in general but this was the first time a product from them didn't blow me away. It wasn't bad, just didn't have enough effect on my skin to write home about.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am totally in love with [product:kiehl's]! Ever since trying the products I have fallen in love! This is one of the best foaming face washes I have ever had the pleasure to sample!
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
I had a really bad case of contact dermatitis that took over my whole entire face because of a harsh face wash. I needed to find something new that wasn’t too harsh to ruin my skin but wasn’t so delicate it didn’t get the job done. After using the face wash within the first week my breakouts dried out and were fading. I currently use it daily now as part of my regimen
Megan R.
I adore this product. A little goes a long way, and you definitely get your money's worth when you buy even the smallest size bottle. It gets off all make-up, sweat, and any dirt buildup throughout the day. I also use it in the morning because it makes my skin feel clear and soft. It also smells really good!
Viviana B.
fontana
I've been using this product for about 3-4 days now and I am already seeing improvements in my skin, it's a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for this product is gentle on my acne prone skin I would buy this again
Jasmin M.
Gainesville, FL
The first time I used this I noticed a big difference in my skin. I have sensitive skin and I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Love this product for my oily-acne prone skin. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin & never causes break outs. The best part is the value! Kiehl's can be a little pricey - especially when you purchase an entire skin care routine all in one shot - but believe me, the product last forever!! Definitely met my expectations & would recommend to someone with a similar skin type!
Patricia F.
After almost a month since I bought it, I can clearly see my skin improving over time. I have a sensitive combination skin in summer. Fortunately this product hasn't irritated my skin, and has made my skin look brighter and younger. Kiehls Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash 230ml, Grey
Hind A.
I have sensitive combination skin type. I've picked this face wash when I have heard a lot of good reviews about it. Since my skin is sensitive, and this product has natural ingredients, I wanted to give it a try. It was a great disappointment to me. It was too drying. My face wasn't reacting in a good way, that I stopped using it. I think this product will suit oily skin since it's drying.
aiswarya b.
Is these product is good and worthy?? Does it brightens skin?