BY KIEHL'S

What it is: Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment is a supremely hydrating and smoothing balm that melts onto lips, providing a cushion of soothing moisture. Who it's for: For all skin types. What it does: A nourishing blend of coconut oil and lemon butter, combined with broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen, this lip balm provides year-round protection and keeps lips hydrated for up to 12 hours after application. How to use: Apply liberally to lips and allow excess to be absorbed. Color(s): clear, hint of rose, naturally nude, peony, petal, touch of berry. Brand: KIEHLS. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Butterstick Lip Treatment Spf 25. Style Number: 5260581. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
My lips are sensitiveyear round. This is my go to after using a lip scrub. Adds back in the moist tender lips and I️ can then use matte lipstick without having bumps, peeling or damaged looking lips.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Like this a lot. I didn't want to spend 22-24 dollars on a Fresh Sugar which seemed to be the only product moisturizing my lips. I went to Dillard's and talked to a sales rep at Estée Lauder who referred me to Kiehl's counter I passed. I talked to the lady there. She said these lip treatments are similar to Fresh Sugar.
I find these are more buttery in texture. They do not feel overly creamy. It applies smoothly and moisturizes my lips. I purchased the two pack breast cancer one- untinted and rose shades for $39 flat (no tax on spf the lady said). I plan on purchasing more of the tinted shades- at least three more.
Individually, these are about $19.
leyna M.
This product was a savier for my dry, damaged lips. Every time new lip product Trial failed, I use Kiehl's lip butter to fix. I was using it for winter first but now I use it all year around to prep my lips before makeup. Yes, it is pricy but I have allergy to many things like fragrance, or fruits, I am just happy I found something I can count on.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
This is currently my go to tinted lip balm. I bought this at the Kiehls store in the shade Naturally Nude for $19.50. I really love how this shade is a perfect nude for me. It is moisturizing and I don't have to apply it very often through the day. It has an spf of 25 so it's perfect to wear when I'm doing outdoor activities.
Kate M.
Chattanooga, TN
Kiehl's lip treatments are the holy grail, if only I could figure out how to not lose them. I've used all of the lip treatments for years and LOVE how this has some color in it. For fans of a slight color without a full lip while staying moisturized this is for you!
Jenna R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This lip balm is amazing. I love that it has sun protection. It also smells amazing and is so moisturizing. The color Petal is my favorite because it is the perfect every day pink. I will definitely buy this again.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
This is a really nice product, I've used their lip balm before and I feel like this is it in a stick form. I really like how it has the SPF in it and it's pretty light feeling for such a hydrating lip product.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
It works well but not amazing. For the price I probably wouldn't buy again but It wasn't bad by any means. I've just used products that work just as well for much cheaper
Christina F.
San Diego, CA
I use the Clear and Naturally Nude. These have quickly become my favorite lip treatment. They are extremely moisturizing and last. I use them all day.
Karen T.
my lips feel so much softer after using this product. i can wear this day and night. with or without lipstick.