BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A redness-reducing lotion to help correct and prevent future blemishes. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Dullness and uneven texture- Redness If you want to know more… This facial treatment lotion helps to correct and help prevent future blemishes, while reducing the appearance of dullness and rough texture. Formulated with acne-clearing salicylic acid and pine bark extract, this lotion calms and soothes redness and evens skin tone for a clearer complexion. Over time, skin appears healthy and youthfully refined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Jhas D.
Jhas D.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store soooo much. Since i was studying i have been so inlove with there products everything the create or design is just breathtaking. I love sales or clearance days tho thats my fave. I would differently recommend shopping here always!
Sima B.
Sima B.
Lilburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product took a while to show me some results but it was worth it. It didn't dry my skin and made me have more even skin and less acne. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a cheaper way to try something for acne.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. Clears skin well and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out. Very effective results. A little more pricey but worth it. Would highly recommend this product to anyone! Packaging is also nice wth squeeze bottle. Will purchase again.
Emer M.
Emer M.
St. Clement, Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything Kiehl's as I think it's just such an amazing brand but when I had a breakout I didn't think this product did much. Better products out there for this issue in my opinion. May work for others though!
Alecia K.