Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Hannah A.

BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A spot treatment that targets problem areas on contact to help clear blemishes. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… Formulated for acne prone or oily skin, this treatment contains two percent salicylic acid to penetrates into pores and reduce acne breakouts. Salicylic acid has antibacterial properties to suppress acne-causing bacteria and diminish breakouts. Frankincense helps to reduce oiliness, and ginger root extract soothes and absorbs excess oil for visibly calmer skin. This product is tested under dermatologist supervision. It was inspired by the original Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, which was formulated in 1964.

Hannah A.
Terre Haute, IN
Honesty amazing. The blue herbel spot treatment and acne cleanser helped my skin so much. I was having random skin bumps, that really weren’t acne and once I began using Kiehl’s I noticed a great difference. I would totally recommend to anyone. Kiehl's Blue Herbal Acne Cleanser Treatment
Monica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ever wake up on the morning of a really important occasion and have a pimple right where you don’t want anyone to see it? This spot treatment is a miracle. It will soak into your skin in a matter of minutes and dissipate any irritation and redness. Within a few short hours you will see your spots disappear!! It’s amazing
Brooklyn A.
I’ve used a Kiel’s spot treatment that was clear and it made my pimples diminish in size whithin a day or so and I ended up running out so I picked up this one which isn’t clear, it’s a caramel color but doesn’t stain your skin. It’s dries out your pimples and so far I’m liking this one
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I'm on board with everyone else - I can't believe more people aren't raving about this. I use this once in the morning (over my makeup - it's completely invisible) and once in the evening. Within 12 hours, those tough-to-get-rid-of blemishes are noticeably diminished, and within 24 hours it's like they're almost gone. Extremely satisfied with this product!
Kiersten M.
Oakland, NJ
I didn’t really notice that much of a difference when I used this. It did dry out my blemishes a little but I didn’t really see any improvement unfortunately. It just didn’t work for me. I have a lot of other products that I’ve see n much more of a difference with.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Love that this product uses natural ingredients like turmeric. Any blemish I may have I put a little dab of this and the next day it’s either gone or reduced in size. It does sting a little at first but not the uncomfortable I don’t want to use this anymore stinging.
Rebecca M.
This is the best acne spot treatment I’ve ever tried! It is “harsh” but in a good way that lets you know it’s actually working. Totally exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this product. Will absolutely but again, worth every penny.
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
It works great. It does have a smell that I’m not a fan of. It’s a little bit pricey. It met my expectations it worked most of the time. I bought it at the store it’s self. I mean if you have really bad acne this works really well.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I never usually have bad breakouts but once in awhile a random zit will pop up. This product helps diminish it quickly. It burns when it goes on but after awhile it just feels tingly. I wish it didn’t burn so bad when applied that’s the only thing I would change about it.
Morgan K.
Carriere, MS
This product WORKS MIRACLES. I borrowed my sister in law’s because my nursing school pictures were coming soon. This got rid of my spot over night. I was a first time user, and plan to buy my own. I do recommend this for others.
Alecia K.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
I ordered this product on Sephora but there were only a few reviews. Is the product worth it and does it actually work?