BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A spot treatment that targets problem areas on contact to help clear blemishes. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… Formulated for acne prone or oily skin, this treatment contains two percent salicylic acid to penetrates into pores and reduce acne breakouts. Salicylic acid has antibacterial properties to suppress acne-causing bacteria and diminish breakouts. Frankincense helps to reduce oiliness, and ginger root extract soothes and absorbs excess oil for visibly calmer skin. This product is tested under dermatologist supervision. It was inspired by the original Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, which was formulated in 1964.

Alex R.
Horsham , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this here and there for when I get a bad breakout and it definitely does help dry everything up. I like the cooling sensation the blue products give too. The only disadvantages is this brand isn’t sold in many stores so I did have to go out of my way to buy it.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiehl's is amazing and I love this product for my occasional acne. This spot treatment is great to use at night, and even during the day, under makeup. Zits are significantly less noticeable within a day. For the quality, the price point is fantastic and I recommend this spot treatment to everyone.
Elena E.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my go to if I feel a pimple coming...I usually put a little dab on my finger and put it right on the spot that in question and it is cleared up by morning. This is magic in a tube! A little product goes a long way, definitely worth its value.
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has the acne fighting ingredient and actually burns the skin quite harshly but it does work for pimples. Do not expect immediate overnight results however. It is quite pricey for the amount you get. I would rate this a 6/10 based on value.
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, it's great for spot treatments and breakouts that spring up when you aren't looking. You can't mix it with moisturizer but it dries quickly and you can use it under makeup!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blue herbal spot treatment is amazing I love the brand and the quality is top of the line I highly recommend it for everyone.
Arryn Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does exactly what it's intended for and does it rather quickly too. Definitely for over night use and moisturizer after use!
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good spot treatment I would definitely recommend it and it is at a good price point
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really had high hopes for this product but it kinda disappointed me. I have yet to find something that works better for me than tea-tree oil. Anyway, this product is not bad, just not as good as I would like it to be.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Results show up within 2 weeks. Clears and smooths out the skin. Would recommend this product.
Alecia K.