BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A spot treatment that targets problem areas on contact to help clear blemishes. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… Formulated for acne prone or oily skin, this treatment contains two percent salicylic acid to penetrates into pores and reduce acne breakouts. Salicylic acid has antibacterial properties to suppress acne-causing bacteria and diminish breakouts. Frankincense helps to reduce oiliness, and ginger root extract soothes and absorbs excess oil for visibly calmer skin. This product is tested under dermatologist supervision. It was inspired by the original Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, which was formulated in 1964.

Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Great for spot treating. Can be worn during the day as it doesn’t leave the skin too dry. Used it multiple times and it never failed me. Gentle and doesn’t sting or irritate the skin. Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment for Unisex
Cassidy D.
Love this stuff!!! I just purchased this and started using it but I’m already in love. As soon as I seen a pimple starting to form I put this on and the next day it’s almost gone. Definitely would repurchase and recommend!
Valerie B.
Recently purchased this to add to my skin care routine. I apply a tiny amount to my most acne-prone areas before moisturizing
It has drastically reduced the number and severity of breakouts. Love it!
Maricella P.
Walnut Creek, CA
I didn’t notice a huge difference with this product as opposed to the Clinique one I have used in the past. It is a much slower process for this one to work on a blemish but it did work slower.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Kiehl's is amazing and I love this product for my occasional acne. This spot treatment is great to use at night, and even during the day, under makeup. Zits are significantly less noticeable within a day. For the quality, the price point is fantastic and I recommend this spot treatment to everyone.
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
I use this here and there for when I get a bad breakout and it definitely does help dry everything up. I like the cooling sensation the blue products give too. The only disadvantages is this brand isn’t sold in many stores so I did have to go out of my way to buy it.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Loooooove this! Makes my skin feel so so soft. I’m seriously obsessed with it. Decent price for what you’re getting too!!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love love love it ! Buy it
Elena E.
Renton, WA
This product is my go to if I feel a pimple coming...I usually put a little dab on my finger and put it right on the spot that in question and it is cleared up by morning. This is magic in a tube! A little product goes a long way, definitely worth its value.
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
This has the acne fighting ingredient and actually burns the skin quite harshly but it does work for pimples. Do not expect immediate overnight results however. It is quite pricey for the amount you get. I would rate this a 6/10 based on value.
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
This product is amazing, it's great for spot treatments and breakouts that spring up when you aren't looking. You can't mix it with moisturizer but it dries quickly and you can use it under makeup!
Alecia K.
Laury T.
Axton, VA
I ordered this product on Sephora but there were only a few reviews. Is the product worth it and does it actually work?