Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S

Inspired by Kiehl's Since 1851 venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, this gentle yet effective gel dries and clears blackheads, whiteheads and acne blemishes and allows skin to heal. Quickly penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes and help prevent new ones. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Spot Treatment. Style Number: 184461. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this brand actually on the kardisans 😂 if it's Kim k approved I have to try it 😂 a lot of the products are expensive so I tried this one out and loved it! It helped so much with spot pimples! It was a miracle worker! I have oily skin and it didn't bother it at all!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see any difference using this spot treatment. To be fair it was gentle, but maybe too gentle... Many Keihls products are great, so I had really high hopes for this. I hate that the price point is so high for something that did so little.
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product for spot treatment. It never lets me down. I like that it doesn't have many ingredients in it & I can take it on the go as well. I can apply this 2x a day for 1-2 days & my problematic area is gone down & no longer red or it's completely gone. I even apply to my nose where I have blackheads which helps shrink the pores. I highly recommend!
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent blemish treatment. The tube lasts forever when used as a spot treatment. It really helps reduce the healing time with pimples. Its great for men who shave as well. My man suffers from terrible ingrowns after shaving and applying a thin layer of this right after prevents them.
jules M.
Olympia , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I used to work for a boutique that sold kiehls, and this was always a product I'd rebuy when I ran out. It stings a tiny bit at first but the effects it has on acne is worth it. Kiehls can be a tad pricey but you're definitely paying for the results.
Ashleigh M.
Maumelle
This stuff is amazing! I apply this before bed and can see a huge difference over night! It clears up my blemishes without being overly drying. I am allergic to sulfur and love natural products, so this brand is perfect! My whole skin care routine is from this brand.
Katarina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think my favorite part of this product is that it has natural ingredients in it and it did just as well as harsher chemicals. I felt good putting this on my body and that I was treating my skin like it deserves to be treated
Kathleen A.
Fairport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a little pricey for a spot Treatment that was not really effective on my skin. I think benzyl peroxide just works better for me than salicylic acid. For that reason I will not repurchase. Wasn't irritating though!
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this spot treatment every night since I break out a lot. It seems to help keep my acne at bay but isn't a miracle spot treatment. It isn't drying which is great since I have sensitive skin.
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this stuff. It's the only thing I buy from Kiehl's because I find their other stuff too harsh. This dries up any weird stuff that pops up and I can bring on all my travels! Tiny and strong. A bottle last forevers.