Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Spot Treatment uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S

Inspired by Kiehl's Since 1851 venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, this gentle yet effective gel dries and clears blackheads, whiteheads and acne blemishes and allows skin to heal. Quickly penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes and help prevent new ones. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Spot Treatment. Style Number: 184461. Available In Stores. see more...

Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Like the other acne product by Kiehls, this one did nothing for me either. It might have dried out some acne from time to time but it took so much time and I really couldn't see any differences. (I used three tubes of each and both didn't work for me)
Gianni L.
Gianni L.
Brooklyn, NY
Your pimples go away slowly, but the spots take a while to disappear. Good for a quick fix
Cody G.
Cody G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Absolutely love this product for spot treatment. It never lets me down. I like that it doesn't have many ingredients in it & I can take it on the go as well. I can apply this 2x a day for 1-2 days & my problematic area is gone down & no longer red or it's completely gone. I even apply to my nose where I have blackheads which helps shrink the pores. I highly recommend!
Briana B.
Briana B.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is a decent blemish treatment. The tube lasts forever when used as a spot treatment. It really helps reduce the healing time with pimples. Its great for men who shave as well. My man suffers from terrible ingrowns after shaving and applying a thin layer of this right after prevents them.
jules M.
jules M.
Olympia , WA
This product is amazing. I used to work for a boutique that sold kiehls, and this was always a product I'd rebuy when I ran out. It stings a tiny bit at first but the effects it has on acne is worth it. Kiehls can be a tad pricey but you're definitely paying for the results.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Maumelle
This stuff is amazing! I apply this before bed and can see a huge difference over night! It clears up my blemishes without being overly drying. I am allergic to sulfur and love natural products, so this brand is perfect! My whole skin care routine is from this brand.
Keila K.
Keila K.
Mililani, HI
I've been using this spot treatment every night since I break out a lot. It seems to help keep my acne at bay but isn't a miracle spot treatment. It isn't drying which is great since I have sensitive skin.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn
I didn't see any difference using this spot treatment. To be fair it was gentle, but maybe too gentle... Many Keihls products are great, so I had really high hopes for this. I hate that the price point is so high for something that did so little.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Kansas City, MO
If your oily you'll love this the whole blue herbal line is amazing. I've been using this product for the last six years as a spot treatment on the go it stays in my make up bag in my purse
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Quite like this salicylic Acid based acne treatment. I especially appreciate that it is thin enough that it can be worn under makeup during the day. A little pricey, but I feel like it's a bit more effective than drugstore salicylic offerings.