BY KIEHL'S

Inspired by Kiehl's Since 1851 venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, this purifying gel cleanser with salicylic acid, cinnamon bark and ginger root thoroughly cleans pores and removes traces of dirt, residue and oil which can lead to acne break-outs. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser. Style Number: 184459. Available In Stores. see more...

• Will this dry my face out, I have sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • I have some targeted buttons so I was wondering if this product is ...1 Answers
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
I was a die hard Mario Badescu lover (still am) and used nothing but his products but when I got a sample of this cleanser I started changing all my products over to Kiehl's. I just see such a dramatic difference in my skin when I use their products. With this cleanser I first take off all my makeup using oil/hot cloth method and then use this with my clarisonic. I especially love how this feels on hot days when I'm covered in oil and sweat, it leaves my skin tingly and clean down to the pore. I think it is slightly expensive for what it is (you only have it on your face for a minute or so) but I love it a lot and continue to use it nightly.
If you have stubborn acne you'll love this product! I'm 18 years old and still get break outs daily, I was using Cetaphil for oily skin types but it did not help at all with my skin. I saw that Kylie Jenner used this cleanser so I caved and bought it. Within the same week I saw my breakouts clear up and it helps prevent new ones. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a reliable cleanser!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Springfield, VA
LOVE this product! My skin is combination-oily and I occasionally will have breakouts for various reasons and this will help fix that! This product is pretty drying so be prepared and don't use it everyday/twice a day (as directed on the bottle). Every other day should be a good amount. Overall great product and leaves my skin feeling nice!
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It gives you a minty feel when you wash your face which is really nice, but I don't think it actually helped with acnes at all. It is not a gentle cleanser and dried out my very oily skin. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin or dry skin! It's also pretty pricey
Amazing stuff! The woman at the Kheils counter told me to use this only when my face was acting up since it's so powerful. This clears everything up. I use this occasionally with my clarisonic before bed and wake up with nothing on my face. Definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this face cleanser. I love it so much that I have a bottle next to my sink and a bottle in my shower. I use this product every single day once in the morning and once in the evening before I go to bed and my skin is always clear and soft.
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This is my first love I use this every morning with my Luna mini and I have eczema and very sensitive dry skin and some adult acne the bottle last me almost two month and I have seen a huge different in my skin since I was put on using this product.
Chiamaka D.
Chiamaka D.
Burlington, NJ
I started using this cleanser when I was faced with uncontrollable acne, from my first use my whole skin changed its brighter, smoothr, balanced, and my hyperpigmentation has healed tremendously. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Love the way that this makes my skin feel. Has a minty feeling after washing my face and it feel refreshing. Although the product is very watery, it lathers well. The cleanser has also helped clear up some of my breakouts.
Annarose L.
Annarose L.
Lenexa, KS
I just reordered this product!!! I try out new face washes every month or so and this one is defiantly a favorite so far! I like the tingly clean feeling and it is not over drying at all. Love love love this!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Will this dry my face out, I have sensitive and acne prone skin?
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
I have some targeted buttons so I was wondering if this product is effective for this type of problem