Kiehl's Since 1851 Best of Kiehl's

A set of all-time favorites for head-to-toe hydration. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Pores What Else You Need to Know: This six-piece set includes everything you need for a more hydrated, healthier-looking face and body. Featuring the vivid artwork of Andrew Bannecker, this limited-edition collection is perfectly designed to give or keep. This Set Contains:- 4.2 oz/ 125 mL Creme De Corps - 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Ultra Facial Cleanser - 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Ultimate Strength Hand Salve - 0.95 oz/ 28 mL Ultra Facial Cream - 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask - 0.47 oz/ 14 mL Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Mask

Does it help to minimize the pores?
Start your review of Kiehl's Since 1851 Best of Kiehl's!
Anood A.
I’m so in love with this Products this is the best of kiehl’s I Notice the difference from the first use
my_fav_products ..
istanbul
Influenster please send me this product please please thank you for your service please
Shafaq I.
Syosset Long Island, NY
Kiehl's Since 1851 Best of Kiehl's uploaded by Shafaq I.
Kiehls x Bannecker is a perfect gift set for your friends and family for their moisture needs. It has body and Facial moisturizers along with hand and lip protection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...