BY KIEHL'S

Amino acid and coconut oil derived cleansers are combined to create a delightful, creamy lather that gently yet thoroughly cleanses the hair. Wheat proteins and wheat starch help add body and fullness while a special blend of moisturizing ingredients impart softness and shine. see more...

Eva K.
I love everything about this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling really clean without stripping it (my scalp can dry out). It smells lovely - clean and simple - doesn't have that gross, artificial smell. My hair is so soft and shiny when using his product. My advice? Forgo this smaller size and get the giant pump. It may seem $$, but the big pump lasts forever so it really ends up being the same price or less than drugstore buys. Plus one pump dispenses the perfect amount so there is no product waste. This is my go-to shampoo. Love!
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Love the smell and gets your hair really clean. I like how effective its this shampoo. Bought it at macys in the new counter.
Naeva K.
A really nice shampoo. It doesn't leave any residue on my hair, foams beautifully and smells very much of coconut but not in a sickeningly sweet way!
Marta F.
This product is awesome, i use it recently but i think that i will purchase this on future, i think that its good
Ada L.
Vancouver
I will buy this shampoo again. It is not the cheapest shampoo, but you only need a small amount each time. It gives my hair shine and volume. It is sulfate-free and with a good smell too. :) I am satisfied and will buy it again.