Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint

by Kiehl's Since 1851

Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Apply liberally to lips and allow an excess of the balm to be absorbed.
Now available in 3 scents: Mango, Cranberry, and Mint
Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Formulated with soothing emollients Squalane, Lanolin and Sweet Almond Oil, as well as Vitamins A and E
How to Apply:
Apply liberally and allow an excess of the lip balm to be absorbed

KEY INGREDIENTS

Squalane
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Aloe
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Vitamin E
Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skincare products

Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint

Petrolatum,Squalane,Lanolin,Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil,Pentylene Glycol,Tocopherol,Caprylyl Glycol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Allantoin,Benzyl Benzoate,Limonene,Benzyl Alcohol,Anise Alcohol,Linalool,Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Amyl Cinnamal,Parfum / Fragrance

Is this product hydrating ? Does it leave your lips feeling rejuvenated and hydrated??
Start your review of Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this lip balm. So hydrating for my chipped lips. Really penetratea deep down and the smell is lovely too” in reviews
“Best lip balm I’ve ever used super nourishing very hydrating scent is nice and texture feels great works great on dry cracked lips and love using before I buy on a lipstick just for extra hydration will definitely continue to purchase” in reviews
Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint uploaded by Courtney T.
Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint uploaded by Courtney T.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Thick balm that goes on smooth and without tackiness. The mint scent is not too “dentist office esque” and is not too strong or overwhelming. I got this in a holiday 3-pack. The only thing I would change is the applicator to something more smoothed and angled. This is a standard tube as opposed to a built-in lip applicator, so the product gets caught on the track lines of the screw on top since it’s so close to where it comes out. I use this as the final step of my nightly skincare routine.
oklahoma city
My holy grail lip balm for when I need intense repair. Sooooo incredibly moisturizing and I absolutely love the mint flavor. I got really sick with a sinus infection and one night I was so congested that I had to sleep with my mouth open. My lips were just two crusty flakes in the morning. It was soooo painful. I lathered this on and they were back to normal within 5 hours. I wear this stuff over lipstick too. Just love it.
Lexington, KY
I recieved this as a christmas gift, and while I also got glossier, i broke into this one first. I love petroleum based lip balms, and this one has squalene in it!! Super refreshing and moisturizing, and the mint scent has just enough menthol to keep it interesting, but it's not strong enough that you'll smell it, you just feel it! This may be a new staple for sure.
San Francisco, CA
I recently got this and it’s surprisingly very nice! It’s not as thick as the Jack Black balms is the Aquaphor balms, so I don’t find it as nice and nourishing, but I appreciate the thinness for everyday. I also really love the minty tingle!
Brooklyn, NY
You get the same shine as the classic but a fresh minty finish in a very natural formula that will hydrate your lips and rival your favorite lip gloss. A true staple for showing off your lips true and natural color!
South Grafton, MA
I absolutely love this product. The consistency is wonderfully smooth like jelly, and the mint flavor is satisfying as well as cooling on the lips. The product is fairly pricey for something that is so easy to lose, but I’ve had mine for quite a while and I feel like it’s worth it.
Kennett Square
Really love this lip balm. It looks like it’ll be thick but goes on the lips very thin and smooth. As most people say, the biggest issue is there is not an easy applicator. Love the mint flavor though!!
Atlanta
My go-to lip balm! I love the minty sent. It’s extremely hydrating on chapped lips. It almost feels like vaseline— but better! Highly highly recommend if you’re like me and are prone to chapped lips!!
Petaluma, CA
The best smelling/tasting lip balm ever. It’s super hydrating andfeels so silky going on the lips and also stays on for a really long time and soaks into the lips
Astoria, NY
Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint uploaded by Rebecca V.
I bought this lip balm yesterday out of desperation because my lips have been so uncontrollably chapped and nothing was helping. I'm so glad I tried it out because it's amazing! It has squalene oil and vitamin E in it to soften and moisturize your lips. It's also mint scented which makes my lips tingly and (according to my boyfriend) makes my breath smell extra minty! After the oil absorbs, I top my lips with Vaseline to lock in the moisture.