Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint uploaded by Jenny W.Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY KIEHL'S

Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Apply liberally to lips and allow an excess of the balm to be absorbed.
Now available in 3 scents: Mango, Cranberry, and Mint
Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Formulated with soothing emollients Squalane, Lanolin and Sweet Almond Oil, as well as Vitamins A and E
How to Apply:
Apply liberally and allow an excess of the lip balm to be absorbed

KEY INGREDIENTS

Squalane
A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Aloe
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Vitamin E
Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skincare products

Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint

Petrolatum,Squalane,Lanolin,Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil,Pentylene Glycol,Tocopherol,Caprylyl Glycol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Allantoin,Benzyl Benzoate,Limonene,Benzyl Alcohol,Anise Alcohol,Linalool,Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Amyl Cinnamal,Parfum / Fragrance

Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 Mint
  • "Love this lip balm. So hydrating for my chipped lips. Really penetratea deep down and the smell is lovely too" in 6 reviews
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
Lovely balm. Perfect to keep the lips hydrated in the winter time. The mint flavor is light and not overwhelming. The texture is balmy but not too thick. The only thing that I don't love is the applicator. It's not really an applicator but just a hole where the product comes out. I would recommend it as a lip balm cause it does what it's suppose to. The tube will last a while.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I bought this lip balm yesterday out of desperation because my lips have been so uncontrollably chapped and nothing was helping. I'm so glad I tried it out because it's amazing! It has squalene oil and vitamin E in it to soften and moisturize your lips. It's also mint scented which makes my lips tingly and (according to my boyfriend) makes my breath smell extra minty! After the oil absorbs, I top my lips with Vaseline to lock in the moisture.
Alex E.
Olean
Great lip balm- a little more pricey - but worth the money for a good quality product that works and doesn't leave you worse off than BEFORE you used it! this is really moisturizing and really helps to prevent your lips from chapping in the cold. It has a really light mint scent to it - I would recommend this product! check it out!
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Best lip balm I’ve ever used super nourishing very hydrating scent is nice and texture feels great works great on dry cracked lips and love using before I buy on a lipstick just for extra hydration will definitely continue to purchase
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This lip balm is perfect for when you want a kick of flavor and if you love being able to feel your lip balm working. The cool freshing mint feeling on your lips let's you know it's working. Smells amazing too
Georgia C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is THE BEST lip balm! Especially the mint! I absolutely love how it makes your lips feel! I purchased my lip balm at a Kiehl's Storefront. I love going in! They are always so nice!
Emma S.
Washington, DC
So awesome for my lips! Light enough that they're not sticky, but heavy enough that they make the worst cracks and dryness just disappear. The mint flavor makes my lips feel fresh and plumper, and I love sharing it with friends.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
A girlfriend introduced me to Kiehls, and this lip product specifically. I love the mint, and love how soft it keeps my lips. It's a great price for a great product.
Jk B.
Very moisturizing. Makes the lips look very healthy and soft. I have been using this from last one year and very happy with the product. Will surely buy again !
Liberty E.
I love Kiehls lip balm. Especially the mango kind. It lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way.