Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 - Coconut uploaded by Nikki K.Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 - Coconut uploaded by Nikki K.Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 - Coconut uploaded by Alyx D.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Nikki K.
Oakland , CA
This product has become an essential part of my skincare through out the year. It provides enough moisture to lips without the petroleum gel feel. And the coconut smell is always a plus for me. I find it much better than chapstick or carmax.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is one of my all-time favorite products and I'm very picky about lip balms. It has a light amount of SPF to keep lips protected from sun damage. The formula is great. It's light and not greasy. I love how it lasts hours. It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. The coconut smells great but isn't obnoxious. The tube is a little pricey, but you only need a small amount of product and it lasts for months! Also, this product passes the kiss-test 😘
Courtney A.
San Jose, CA
My go-to lip balm and the smell is divine! Leaves a barrier so you don't constantly need to re-apply for moisturizing benefits. It's especially been helpful in the winter months! I also use on my cuticles in a pinch.
Autumn G.
Long lasting, keeps lips soft throughout the day. I don't have to reapply or put on too thick, over all I have been using for years