Kiehl's Scalp Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Valerie H.

BY KIEHL'S

Kiehl's Since 1851 Scalp Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.4 oz. DetailsA scalp restoring anti-dandruff shampoo Formulated to relieve all irritating and visible signs of dandruff. Active treatment restores scalp's defenses and purifies the scalp and hair. Controls and helps prevent the recurrence of scalp itching, irritation, redness and flaking Hair is left healthy, strong and vibrant. 8.4 fl. oz./ 250 mLDesigner About Kiehl's Since 1851: Founded as an apothecary on New York's Lower East Side, Kiehl's Since 1851 has always been known for its effective remedies. Today, the line is popular worldwide for its highly acclaimed skin and hair care formulas, which are derived from natural ingredients. Material: Scalp Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.4 oz. see more...

Liane H.
Liane H.
West Covina, CA
I've tried a lot of dandruff shampoos and this one has been the best so far. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. It does not make my hair smell burnt and leaves it feeling cleansed.
Sharif Z.
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
As I've said in previous reviews, kiehl's is my go to brand for men's grooming. I received a sample of this when I bought an essentials kit, and I have to say it works wonders. Leaves hair feeling silky smooth, with a great sheen and shine.
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I can find a shampoo that works with my hair till now! I am so happy with this product it does what it says and it works!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Macon, GA
I've never used this product personally, but I previously worked for Kiehl's and my customers loved this product!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
This is an amazing shampoo. It's not harsh and your scalp feels clean after using it. It's kind of pricy, about $18 but it works very well for my scalp. I have very curly hair so I need something that can get to my scalp and work well, this is it!