Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream uploaded by Alle' VronKiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream uploaded by Valerie H.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Inspired By Our Richly Hydrating Anti-aging Cream, Rosa Arctica, This Regenerating Formula Features A Lightweight Texture Ideal For Normal And Oily Skin Types. Help Improve The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Smoothing And Firming Skin With This Unique Anti-aging Face Cream. Formulated With A Rare “resurrection Flower,” This Lightweight Facial Moisturizer Helps Skin Feel Firmer And More Resilient.
Visibly Reduces Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Helping To Combat The Loss Of Elasticity For Denser, Firmer Skin
Deeply Hydrates With A Lightweight Texture Suitable For Normal And Oily Skin Types
Enriched With Rosa Arctica, A Rare “resurrection Flower,” Along With Vitamin E And Glycerin
For All Skin Types Including Oily And Normal Skin

How To Apply Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream
After Cleansing, Apply Evenly By Gently Pressing Fingertips On Either Side Of The Face
Begin With The Cheek Area, Then Move Up To The Forehead And Finally Press Lightly Into The Chin Area
Massage Gently Yet Firmly Into All Areas Of The Face, Using An Upward Circular Motion To Help The Penetration And Activation Of The Formula
Explore Our Original Rosa Arctica Anti-aging Cream And Our Anti-aging Eye Cream

Ingredient Focus
Haberlea Rhodopensis, Or Rosa Arctica, Is A Rare “resurrection Flower” Found In The Rhodopes Mountains In Bulgaria. By Falling Into Anabiosis, It Is Able To Survive A Dehydration Period Of Up To 31 Months. When Proper Moisture Is Restored, This “resurrection Flower” Resumes Normal Growth. Within Our Formulas, It Helps To Visibly Smooth And Firm Skin.

Key Ingredients
Rosa Arctica
Rosa Arctica, Or Haberlea Rhodopensis, Is An Incredibly Resilient Flower Able To Survive Up To 31 Months Of Extreme Dehydration. When Proper Moisture Conditions Are Restored, It Returns To Life Within Hours.

Vitamin E
Naturally Occurring In Plant Leaves And Skin, Vitamin E Is Known To Help Neutralize Skin-damaging Free Radicals. In Addition To Antioxidant Protection, Vitamin E Is Often Used In Moisturizing Skincare Products.
Glycerin
Glycerin, A Well-known Skincare Ingredient, Is Highly Compatible And Naturally Occurring Within Skin. Within Our Formulas, It Is A Powerful Humectant Known To Help Retain Moisture And Soften Skin.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Beta Vulgaris / Beet Root Extract,Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate,Butylene Glycol,Cetyl Alcohol,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid,Cera Alba / Beeswax,Tocopheryl Acetate,Stearic Acid,Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol,Palmitic Acid,Polyacrylamide,Phenoxyethanol,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Sodium Citrate,2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol,Chlorphenesin,Citric Acid,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Xanthan Gum,Mica,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Laureth-7,Linalool,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Disodium Edta,Adenosine,Potassium Hydroxide,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citral,Limonene,Geraniol,Haberlea Rhodopensis / Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract

Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream
  • "Favorite moisturizer I've ever used. I use the lightweight because the regular moisturizer was too heavy for me. The lightweight is still very moisturizing. It has a light clean scent. I noticed my skin looking smoother and less dry after using it for a few weeks. It's kind of expensive but I think it's worth it. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is my hands down, holy grail every day moisturizer. It is absolutely worth the price tag for me - heaven on dry skin without being too heavy. The lavender smell is very light and refreshing, and I have repurchased this several times over the past few years. Whenever I run out and try something else, I always find myself wanting to come back." in 4 reviews
Kassie K.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream 2.5 oz. more...
A little heavier for a daytime moisturizer, but I’m for it because this literally brings back to life my lifeless skin cells that can keep me looking young! So good.
Mariam S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream 2.5 oz. more...
Very thick moisturizer that really gets into the deep layers of the skin and moisturized the skin. The first product that truly helped get rid of my dry patches. I wish they made it into a pump so I wouldn't have to dig my fingers into it. Otherwise, loved this product.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream 2.5 oz. more...
If your looking for a lightweight cream that still provides the perfect amount of moisture this is the one for you! Creamy consistency without feeling too thick. Highly recommend for people with moderately dry skin.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
I know absolutely nothing about face creams or moisturizers. So if you are an expert, my review probably isn't for you. A friend of mine, who works at a cosmetics counter, gave me this product after I said I needed something for my dry skin that wouldn't make it too oily. I instantly loved it. I've been using it for almost five months, and it's amazing. I started using it towards the end of the summer and it never felt too heavy for outside activity. It continued to be a great product to wear in the winter and help my face feel hydrated and not dry.
Becca E.
Columbus, OH
Dina P.
Seattle, WA
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream 2.5 oz. more...
Excellent light weight eye balm that sinks in quicker but stays out and keeps hydrating the eye area all day. Helps fight signs of aging and puffy or sagging eyes. I highly recommend if you suffer from puffy dark circles or are beginning to feel or see wrinkles in the eye area. Excellent for preventing wrinkles as well!
Rosie.80 F.
Oh Kiehls I love you! Love there products. I recently Started using this moisturizer and it's become one of my favorites.  Its a lightweight moisturizer and it absorbs well. My skin feels smooth and radiant. It has helped keeping my skin hydrated.  I love the packaging and would recommend.
Shannon C.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream 2.5 oz. more...
My absolutely favorite moisturizer! It goes on so early and a little goes a very long way. I’ve been using the product for a few months twice a day and I’m not even a quarter the way through. Definitely worth the price. Would recommend to everyone!
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Lightweight and ultra moisturizing. Great for rejuvenating my skin in this harsh Florida weather. Exceeded my expectations with value as a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend to my friends and would buy again.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Where do they sell this product at?

Amazon