Kiehl’s Richly Hydrating Scented Hand Cream

This rich, velvety formulation is made with Vitamin E and Shea Butter and has a fresh, invigorating scent to leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Available in heritage, customer-favorite scents: Grapefruit, Coriander & Lavender.
How to Use:
Apply hand cream liberally to clean hands to hydrate and soften skin.

Richly Hydrating Scented Hand Cream

Grapefruit Ingredients ,,Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Glyceryl Stearate,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Cetyl Alcohol,Peg-100 Stearate,Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax,Squalane,Parfum / Fragrance,Phenoxyethanol,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Sorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Limonene,Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Hydroxide,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Benzyl Alcohol,Linalool,Benzyl Salicylate,Alpha-isomethyl Ionone,Geraniol,Citronellol,Hexyl Cinnamal,Benzyl Cinnamate,Amyl Cinnamal,Citral ,,Lavender Ingredients ,,Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Glyceryl Stearate,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Cetyl Alcohol,Peg-100 Stearate,Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax,Squalane,Phenoxyethanol,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Sorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Hydroxide,Linalool,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Geraniol,Limonene,,,Coriander Ingredients ,,Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Glyceryl Stearate,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Cetyl Alcohol,Peg-100 Stearate,Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax,Parfum / Fragrance,Squalane,Phenoxyethanol,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Caprylyl Glycol,Sorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Sodium Polyacrylate,Sodium Hydroxide,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Coriandrum Sativum Oil / Coriander Fruit Oil,Benzyl Salicylate,Linalool,Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Benzoate,Hexyl Cinnamal,Alpha-isomethyl Ionone,Limonene,Hydroxycitronellal,Geraniol,Coumarin,Eugenol,Citronellol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Richly Hydrating Scented Hand Cream!
Bronx, NY
Being that I live in New York City the winter can be brutal. The transition from Summer to fall to winter takes a toll on our skin. I typically don't get to dry but my hands, my hands are a different story. My hands and get super dry and this is so rich, thick, and moisturizing and it gives my hands some extra TLC instantly. If you live in state second pretty cold or your skin is normally dry especially on your hands this is cream for you. I was pay a little extra if it works and it does work so I suggest everyone runs out and purchase one of these and put it in your purse.
Fremont, CA
This is a great hand cream. I am obsessed with Kiehls' hand lotions! My hands get very dry in the winter, I'm talking cracked and bleeding due to constant hand washing at work. This lotion is a saving grace.  It is hydrating, non greasy, and long lasting. The scent is very subtle which is much appreciated as strong fragrances can sometimes bring on a migraine.
Hillsboro, OR
This hand lotion is so good on dry skin and it smells wonderful! I have it in a grapefruit scent and it smells clean and is not overbearing at all. A very faint scent. This helps my dry sky and lasts through a few hand washes too. It soaks right into my skin and is not greasy at all. I would buy again and also recommend.
Oceanside, CA
I usually have a hard time finding a lasting non-greasy hand cream but this one fits the bill. It’s thick, absorbs well, smells great and doesn’t leave my hands oily that I have to wait 20 minutes before I can pick something up. I wish this were a body cream. It’s really that luxurious. I keep one in my purse at all times.
Knoxville, TN
Kiehl's is my go-to skincare product! This hand cream leaves my hands feeling nourished instead of greasy, as it really soaks in and hydrates longer than other hand creams that I've tried. It is well worth the price, as Kiehl's products are top of the line in terms of ingredients and effectiveness
Oakton, VA
Kiehls Hand cream is a life savor! I have very dry skin and it gets pretty bad in the winter and this hand lotion has saved my hands from cracking! I put it on a couple of times a day, after i wash my hands, and i noticed a difference in only 1 day! I will always recommend Kiehls!
Fresno, CA
This stuff is the bomb as far as it definitely gives my hands that silky smooth feeling and hydrated them, but boy does it stink!! Haha really I would prefer if it had some kind of scent to it, almost smells like plastic but I guess for what it does to my hands, that’s ok!
Dallas, TX
This hand cream is great to use all year round. The scent is subtle, but long lasting. The moisture is also long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin, especially in the winter time. I have seen a vast reduction in skin cracking on my hands.
Coriander scent is what I keep at my desk at work. I work in a lab and am constantly washing my hands so I needed something thicker that would help my hands not get too dry. I love the scent, but wouldn’t describe it as coriander/cilantro smelling...
Kiehl's Since 1851 never disappoints! It is by far one of the best beauty brands out in the market today. It is a classic. I love this product and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I am excited about the new products launching next season!