BY KIEHL'S

This lightweight shampoo is infused with a blend of naturally-derived proteins and poly-sugar to revive and add body to thin and lifeless hair. Kiehl's chemists have utilized the latest in haircare science-a volumizing complex that coats hair to impart a healthy, thicker appearance and vitality-and combined it with the long relied upon benefits of Rice and Wheat Proteins to create fullness and body without stripping hair of natural lipids. With Pure Honey and conditioning extracts of Jojoba Seed and Rice Bran, our lightly foaming shampoo cleanses hair, leaving no weighty residue so it looks and feels healthier with a fuller and thicker appearance.
Cleanses hair, leaving no weighty residue so it looks and feels healthier with a fuller and thicker appearance
Creates fullness and body without stripping hair of natural lipids
Formulated with Rice and Wheat Proteins and the conditioning extracts of Jojoba Seed and Rice Bran
How to Apply:
Apply to wet hair and massage uniformly over entire scalp
Rinse
May use daily or as often as needed to revive and add body to hair
For optimal volumizing, we recommend following with Kiehl's Rice & Wheat Volumizing Conditioning Rinse
If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water

KEY INGREDIENTS
Honey

Honey is the nectar produced in flowers and then collected and stored by bees. It is composed of a variety of sugars, wax, and other substances, including citric, malic, formic, and lactic acids; beta carotene; enzymes; amino acids and vitamins. It is used as an emollient in skin care and creates a watertight film, allowing skin to rehydrate itself. Moisturizing, softening, sweet and fragrant.

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Phyto Peptides)
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, also known as by the collective name Phyto Peptides, is an effective substitute for hydrolyzed animal protein derived by acid, enzyme, or other method of hydrolysis. It offers conditioning, moisturizing and film forming properties and is widely in skin care products to help skin retain its moisture and improve its overall appearance.

Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
This plant-derived peptide helps protect skin from external aggression –a key cause of early skin aging. Rich in phytosterols and polyphenols, the extract is known for its antioxidant and skin-firming properties.

Natalie S.
Smells nice and is simple and light. Keeps hair looking shiny and healthy. Slight volume but nothing game changing, at least for me. I will keep reaching back to this shampoo even when I buy other ones. I like the lightness of it.
Natalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have fine thin hair, I was looking for a product that will make my hair feels fuller, so I tried Kiehls. After using it, my hair felt very soft, but dry at the ends, I did not notice any promised fuller hair, however I felt like my hair started to get dirty quickly. So for me this shampoo did not work Kiehl's Rice And Wheat Volumizing Shampoo
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 This is a great product. Light lovely scent. To me it smells very similar to L'Occitane's shampoo, the one in the green bottle with the pink label. But this performs way better, L'Occitane left my hair feeling oddly sticky limp and lifeless. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling very clean and lots of volume. I love it and it's my new staple.
Peggy W.
Lynnwood, WA
When I was living in Hong Kong, the weather was very humid and warm, so my hair would stick to my scalp ALL THE TIME! This product really helped a lot, plus it smells really nice! But now I'm living in the US, where it's oh so dry here, the product is a little too dry for me.
Carly M.
Allison Park, PA
Smells amazing & is great for hair volume! Looks a little watery in the bottle but trust me it really suds up & cleans.
Liliia K.
Karlsruhe , DE
Your hair could tolerate more volume? The Rice & Wheat Volumizing Shampoo from Kiehl's Shampoos makes it possible. It is the ideal remedy for giving fresh, energy-free hair to fine, tired hair without tension. After the hair wash, it is recommended to spoil the hair with Rice 6 Wheat Volumizing Rinse.