Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser for Unisex, 13.5 Ounce uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S

Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really enjoy this product, I cleanse my face twice daily but I usually will deep clean a couple times per week just to make sure my pores are cleared out. This product is great and really leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Kiehls is just awesome!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I got a deluxe sample of this product. I was worried that this product would leave my skin too dry. This product cleaned my face but did not leave me overly dry.
Audrey R.
I started using this after a breakout and my face cleared up shortly after using. It feels just the tiniest bit gritty, in a good way, almost clay-like. It wasn't stripping or drying and my face felt softer and clean. I feel like the exfoliating is much much gentler than other Kiehl's products. I definitely recommend regular use especially if you're prone to breaking out.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I got this cleanser recently because my pores felt clogged and I had an oily tzone which is unusual for me. I normally have dry skin with very little oil or acne. It absolutely suited my needs. Left my skin smooth and refreshed and definitely minimized oil and blemishes. Great summer cleanser or just a general exfoliating cleanser in your routine.
Jessica L.
Bushkill, PA
Got this from a Birchbox recently and I've been LOVING it! It's such a gentle exfoliator that you definitely can use it every day. My skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. I definitely want to buy the full size of this!
Ria R.
Boston, MA
I used to be dye hard Khiels for about a year, but there are really newer technologies and better price options at this point. The world of skin care has moved on up and Khiels just feels like they are stagnant and aren't coming up with new products. I would not buy this again and I haven't in about a year.
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
I received this product as a sample and was a little hesitant to use it due to my face being very sensitive to any scrubs or abrasive cleanser but this cleanser was amazing it did not irritate my skin and gave it a beautiful fresh glow
Finds of B.
I like that this product can be used both ways as a mask or as a daily cleanser. It gently warms my skin when I apply. I can feel that it's cleaning my pores which is good. But of course this is not a good cleanser for cleaning makeup, especially eye makeup. It does not lather at all. It can be a bit messy, so I use it only in the shower.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
This is my daily cleanser. I have oil and sensitive skin. This definitely cleanses well and prevents breakouts. I like the texture and it really deep cleans. You only have to use a pea size amount so a little goes a ling way. The price is reasonable for the quality. I will continue to repurchase.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love how this cleanser draws all of the impurities out of my pores and tightens them up without scrubbing - which is how I probably enlarged them in the first place. I only did not give it five stars because sometimes I do feel my skin is too dry after use. I have taken to using it exclusively in my t-zone. Great used as a mask peridically.
McCall M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does this work better to use twice a day (morning and night) or once a day?