Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser for Unisex, 13.5 Ounce uploaded by Karen J.Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser for Unisex, 13.5 Ounce uploaded by Rhonda L.Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser for Unisex, 13.5 Ounce uploaded by Discha Poppy P.

BY KIEHL'S

Karen J.
Morrisville, NC
Holy cow! So throughout the years I have heard a lot about Kiehls but I never looked into. A few weeks ago I was walking around a department store and came across their Kiehls counter. First off the person working there was amazing I bought this product and with that she gave (two!) bags of samples. I had no idea this cleanser would be so life changing. I tried going back to an old way because I try to change up my cleansers every once in a while and I regretted it almost immediately! The problem area on my face is my forehead! Almost everything makes it bumpy and one my biggest pet peeves is texture! I mean, who doesn’t want a smooth face?!? This product not only removes the pump but it leaves my face feeling refreshed without stripping off too many layers and leaving my skin dry. A pea sized amount is all you need, a little goes a long way. I also think it’s great that it can be used EVERY DAY! My skin type is dry t zone, normal cheeks, jawline, and chin. Kiehl's Since 1851 - Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Audrey R.
I started using this after a breakout and my face cleared up shortly after using. It feels just the tiniest bit gritty, in a good way, almost clay-like. It wasn't stripping or drying and my face felt softer and clean. I feel like the exfoliating is much much gentler than other Kiehl's products. I definitely recommend regular use especially if you're prone to breaking out.
Janki B.
When I was asked to rate this product, I didn’t hesitate to give it 5 stars. The specialist at he Kiehl’s counter was raving to me about this product, however when I got home and tried it, I understood the hype. This product has cleared up my problem skin almost instantly. I wish to buy the full bottle after trying the sample and seeing if I still like it.
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good product from kiehls. Would be great for oily skin. I use it every other day because it can be a little drying for me, but my skin always feels so clean afterwards!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I got this cleanser recently because my pores felt clogged and I had an oily tzone which is unusual for me. I normally have dry skin with very little oil or acne. It absolutely suited my needs. Left my skin smooth and refreshed and definitely minimized oil and blemishes. Great summer cleanser or just a general exfoliating cleanser in your routine.
Amy R.
Ola, AR
I like this cleanser. It cleans my skin without leaving a sticky residue. It hardly has any smell at all so anyone that has problems with harsh smells this would be perfect for.
Ashley C.
My ultimate favorite skincare brand of all time. Pricey, but so worth it. You can see results within days. Grab the entire collection, it’ll do wonders for your skin.
Grace R.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect cleanser. Has no scent which is great for sensitive skin, and also means no strange chemicals! Removes makeup and leaves skin fresh and clean without a film
Jessica L.
Bushkill, PA
Got this from a Birchbox recently and I've been LOVING it! It's such a gentle exfoliator that you definitely can use it every day. My skin feel so soft and clean afterwards. I definitely want to buy the full size of this!
Ria R.
Boston, MA
I used to be dye hard Khiels for about a year, but there are really newer technologies and better price options at this point. The world of skin care has moved on up and Khiels just feels like they are stagnant and aren't coming up with new products. I would not buy this again and I haven't in about a year.
McCall M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does this work better to use twice a day (morning and night) or once a day?