Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

by Kiehl's Since 1851

• Softens skin and reduces enlarged pores
  • Formulated with Amazonian White Clay and Diatomaceous Earth particles to gently remove oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores

How to Apply:

• Apply a generous amount of the formula to damp skin
  • With clean fingertips, gently massage into face and/or neck in upward and outward circular motion
  • Remove thoroughly with lukewarm water
  • Use daily; morning and/or night
  • Avoid eye area
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Oat Kernel Meal
    The outer layer of the oat kernel is a solid source of dietary fiber, an excellent natural exfoliant, and absorbent of surface oil. Oat Kernel Meal is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Amazonian White Clay
    Helps purify and detoxify skin. This clay is known to remove bacteria, toxins, excess oil and dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores.

Aloe Barbadensis
    From the Aloe Vera plant; known for its soothing effect.

• Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate,Coco-betaine,Acrylates Copolymer,Sodium Chloride,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Solum Diatomeae / Diatomaceous Earth,Phenoxyethanol,Peg-14m,Glycol Distearate,Sodium Benzoate,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Salicylic Acid,Avena Sativa Flour / Oat Kernel Flour,Tocopherol,Sodium Hydroxide,Allantoin

How do you guys like Kiehls cleansers?
Does this product leave you feeling truly clean?
My pores get super clogged when summer comes around and my skin feels so rough and gross—would anyone recommend this?
Start your review of Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use it once a week at night to help clean out my pores. I have very dry sensitive skin and this cleanser is mild enough for me to use it 1-2 a week to clean up my pores. I can see a huge different especially in term of my black heads. It beat using the pore pack.” in 9 reviews
Bushkill, PA
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It's a very gently exfoliator. The little particles in it are so small that it's not too harsh on your skin, which I really appreciate.I feel like I can use this morning or night. I typically use exfoliants at night, but this one is just so different! It makes my skin extremely soft and doesn't irritate anything. My skin can be pretty sensitive, so I'm pretty cautious with products like this.Overall, I would absolutely recommend this and will be repurchasing!
Rohnert Park, CA
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser uploaded by Danielle L.
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser uploaded by Danielle L.
I keep this product in my shower and use it when I wash my face in the shower. It’s gentle on my skin. Comes out more like a clay texture (thin) I was a little caught off guard by the smell when I first used it, I thought it would smell like their other products like fresh smelling but this just smells like clay. Great product! I feel clean and exfoliated after use. I’ll definitely buy again when I run out.
This exfoliates and cleans very well. I will rebuy it for summertime, wouldn’t really recommend it for winter though unless you have really oily skin and wear a lot of makeup. I used to use it twice a day but I think only using it during night time routine would be best. It’s a nice cleanser to try for oily/mixed skin. I wouldn’t recommend it for dry and sensitive skin.
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Dillard's
Kiels is an awesome brand i wish i knew about before this year but i have yet to not like everything i try! This face wash felt nice and refreshing. I use it once a week in the evening so ill then expose my face to less. I do like this face wash and i told my bestie she needs to try it! I have large pores and this is helping keep them in check.
Virginia Bch, VA
Thus is a great cleaner! Has a light smell to it and you don't need a whole bunch. I don't use this every night because I have other cleansers that I alternate between them all, so I haven't gotten the full effect yet. Your skin feels soft and smooth after use and very clean. It doesn't dry your face out but it definitely could be a little more hydrating.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my go to cleanser and my absolute favorite. I feel like it really does a good job and keeps my oiliness at bay as well as keeping me from breaking out. It also helps with applying makeup by making sure my face is clean and well prepped. I recommend this cleanser 100%
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this product because of a previous review I had heard but it is wonderful! It’s easy to use and the amount in the container is also great for the price! It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after I use it!
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser uploaded by Merry M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This face wash is the BEST face wash I have ever used. I tell every person I meet about it. My skin is super important for my job so I try to take my best care of it. I used to use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree Castile Soap to wash my face and Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub but 3 months ago switched to this and my skin has never been better. I use this with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil. My face feels clean and moisturized and my face has never looks or felt better.
San Diego
I LOVE THIS. I use this currently as my daily cleanser and let me tell you, it really just brightens your face and gently exfoliates your top layer of skin that is produced when you’re sleeping and AHHH, it’s just one of the best! 10/10 recommend.
Kennett Square
Hands down my favorite cleanser. It’s thick so sometimes I think I shouldn’t use it everyday but it doesn’t dry me out. I always feel less oily after using it and my face feels so smooth. Will forever be using this and kiehl’s
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser ? How does this cleanser compare to other Kiehl's cleansers?
Cristopher M. • 4 months ago
This cleanser is ideal, if you need mild exfoliant, or if you have sensitive skin, that needs a deep but not-so-soapy cleanse. Gives your skin a decent hydration, without leaving you shiny or greasy feeling afterwards.
Houston , TX
2 years ago
Has anyone use Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser or the tonic? Anyone with sensitive skin use this line?
Nadine N. • a year ago
I used the cleanser and have sensitive skin too.Due to the exfoliating particles it can be harsh on the skin.I recommend this to people with very oily skin.If you have dry or sensitive skin you might want to avoid this.