BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A mask that helps to purify skin and visibly minimize pores. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores- RednessIf you want to know more… Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is formulated with Amazonian white clay to gently draw out oil, dirt, and toxins that clog pores, leaving skin clearer and healthier-looking. Oatmeal and aloe vera work in conjunction to soothe and hydrate, while camphor and menthol deliver a natural cooling effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Would love to try it!2 Answers
  • Does this work really well to get all the stuff out of your pores...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but it's a little expensive and I d...2 Answers
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I used this Masque for years and it was just superb. When I bought it 2 years ago, firstly I noticed different design of the label. After I opened it I've notice color of the Masque was much lighter as well as its consistency. I am 100% sure the formula has been changed and for me this new formula is not good at all. I'd easily pay 3x more money for the old Rare Earth Masque. That was the best product for my oily skin I've used in my life. It cleaned the pores superbly, removed dead cells and tightened the pores. However this new Masque does not do anything, it even gives me few pimples when I use it. Gave it a try 5 times with same disappointing results each time. It obviously contains something that irritates my skin. Will not use it again and am sad Kiehl's changed something with this Masque (ingredients? or perhaps just the suppliers of ingredients?).
Tracy F.
Jacksonville, FL
This mask is amazing. My skin gets so oily during the day, and usually any face cleansing product I try overcompensates and leaves my skin extremely dry. This mask leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed, not dry at all. I use it once a week, and after a couple of weeks, my face was less oily during the day, and my pores were visibly smaller. Another plus is that you only need to use a small amount at a time. I bought my jar over a year ago, and I still have about a quarter of it left.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I just got this mask a few weeks ago and Ive already used it at least 4 times. I love it. It makes my face tingle/pulse when I use it, and I can notice an immediate tightening in my pores which is exactly what I was hoping for. You get so much product in the jar so the price is actually very fair for how much of an amazing product this is. If you like masks and skincare you really should try this out.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I have never been one to give into the mask using but I changed my attitude when I tried this. Although I don't claim to have large pores after I do the mask I feel a refreshing feeling that I can't get with any other product. A little goes a long way which I feel makes this mask a worth the cost. It's $26.00 and each use is about a couple scoops which I believe is a good bang for you buck.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely my fav !!! since I've combination skin type this work the best for my t-zone.
I like how it dries really fast ! I keep it for 10-15 minutes and voila !it leaves the skin really SOFT, and it doesn't irritate at all . it minimizes pores as well. I use it 2-3 times a week.
I got it from their store , it was on sale ( $22,50 ) plus they gave me few samples to similar products
Mackenzie M.
This is the best face mask I have ever used and probably my favorite overall skin product. It feels amazing and rich on my face and helps clear up my skin and tighten my pores. My face is glowing and noticeably improved when I take it off. If I have a pimple, I apply this mask and the pimple shrinks by the time I take it off. I LOVE this product and highly recommend it.
christine g.
Greenville, NC
I was making my own clay masks but then i discovered this great product. After the first use, I was able to notice a difference and I have since each time I use it. The Kiehls counter is always very generous with samples too so if you are unsure, they will send you home with a sample to try. They know you will be back to purchase this product!
Rachel W.
I absolutely love this product. I had gotten it as a gift and use it a couple times a week. After washing it off and applying lotion my face feels so smooth and refreshed. A lot comes in the tub and a little bit goes a long way. I probably wont have to buy this product for awhile but I will replace it when I get through it all!
Jessica I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This stuff is beyond amazing. Does not make my skin tight like other masques, instead allows it to breath while tightening my skin and getting rid of deep dirt. The smell is great, goes on light weight, and even gives my skin a tingle to let me know it's working. Washes off easily with warm water. Definitely a must have!!!
Marisol F.
This mask does wonders on my skin! My pores have always been one of my concerns since I have oily skin, but after one use I noticed that my pores were very clean and it left my skin so soft. I have been using it for a while now and I can definitely say my skin looks great!
Ashley W.
My skin is super sensitive, does this burn?
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
How often do you recommend using this?
Jessica B.
Thoughts on this product and if its worth the money? Any other recommendations from Keihls?
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
Would this get rid of tough black heads on the nose?
Diane P.
Portland, OR
I've been wanting to try this but it's a little expensive and I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't work! Just wondering what you guys thought of this item? Does it help with removing blackheads?