BY KIEHL'S

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A mask that helps to purify skin and visibly minimize pores. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Pores- RednessIf you want to know more… Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is formulated with Amazonian white clay to gently draw out oil, dirt, and toxins that clog pores, leaving skin clearer and healthier-looking. Oatmeal and aloe vera work in conjunction to soothe and hydrate, while camphor and menthol deliver a natural cooling effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Would love to try it!2 Answers
  • Does this work really well to get all the stuff out of your pores...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but it's a little expensive and I d...2 Answers
Nik A.
So I bought a little gift set with different trial face masks sizes in it and so far this one has been my favorite! I've only used it once so far and I definitely saw a difference in my pore size! It also made my skin super soft. Also out of all the face masks I've ever used this has been the easiest to wash off my face (I just use my hands not a towel or anything) I may just purchase the full size once I'm done with this!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I just started using this face mask and I really like it. It is a pretty thick consistency which made it very easy to apply. You only need a thin layer and leave on for about 10 minutes or until dry. I felt my face tighten up and a slight cooling/tingling sensation. It was very easy to wash off and I was left with a tighter, cleaner face. The only issue I had was my skin did get a little read and blotchy after I rinsed it off but it did go away after a little while. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Other than that I definitely recommend this mask!
Bonnie L.
Balanced out my combination skin within the very first use! Doesn't dry like most clay-based masks tend to, and a little goes a LONG way to get the job done! I have used it weekly for a month now, and am impressed with how it has lessened my regular breakouts noticeably!
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
Kind of stings on initial application, then settles into a very cool feeling.

It’s a nice masque that left me feeling clean and smooth, but I’d skip on this for a more wallet friendly masque that does pretty much the same thing: Origins Clear Improvement™
Leland V.
New York
I recommend this to everyone! I have semi large poores around my nose and this definitely improved the size of them. It doesn’t take a lot of product either, just a really thin layer and you’re good. So it lasts a pretty long time. It’s also very refreshing.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I keep coming back to this Kiehl’s Deep Pore Rare Earth Mask as it exfoliates and deep cleanse my skin like no other product! It honestly clears my skin better than a $70-$90 facial at the spa, and I get months worth of benefits when used once a week. Brings clogged pores to the surface I didn’t even knew existed and they magically disappear overnight, leaving just radiant healthy skin. Would give 10 stars if I could ✨
Alicia C.
I didnt really see any results when i used this product like pire size or anything. My face fely better but i dont know if that was specifically because of this or just the natural cleansing and exfoliation that comes with washing it or using a mask.
rebeca c.
I’ve been using this for a couple weeks (applying it twice weekly after a shower) and can’t believe how much product in the tub! It’s a great value for the price. It feels great on my skin and I feel like my pores are cleaner and tighter after I use it. I’m hoping to improve the texture on my cheeks where there are some small bumps and overall this seems to be working but there’s still bumps left. I think this is a great addition to a skincare routine but won’t solve all your pore problems
Ashley C.
This masque is one of the best I’ve ever used. This particular line uses Amazonian clay that minimizes the look of your pores. It’s magic. I’ve been using it for about a month now along with the other rare earth products and my skin feels like never before. I have very oily and acne prone skin and I’ve had little to no break outs with these products.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
This is one of my favorite masks to clean out all the nasty stuff my skin acquires during the day. You can literally feel it working in your pores. I love the simplicity of the packaging. The price is great for the product!!
Ashley W.
My skin is super sensitive, does this burn?
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
Would this get rid of tough black heads on the nose?
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
How often do you recommend using this?
Jessica B.
Thoughts on this product and if its worth the money? Any other recommendations from Keihls?
Julia B.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin, will this irritate my face?