BY KIEHL'S

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores
  • The addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera helps to soothe

How to Apply

• Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin, avoiding the immediate eye area and allow to dry (approximately ten minutes)
  • When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry
  • Recommended for use once or twice a week
  • Key Ingredients

Bentonite
    Found In Canada And The Midwest, This Is A Colloidal Aluminum Silicate Clay Used As A Suspending Agent In A Variety Of Skin Care Formulas Including Lotions And Makeup. Because It Absorbs Oil, It Is Often Used As A Facial Mask To Reduce Shine. Also Helps To Stabilize Formulas.

Aloe
    Widely Used For Centuries In Traditional And Herbal Medicine For Its Skin Soothing Benefits. It's Also Known To Possess Hydrating Properties And Helps Increase The Water Content In Skin. Our Aloe Is Sourced From The Leaf Of The Aloe Vera Plant Growing In The Dominican Republic.

Amazonian White Clay
    Helps Purify And Detoxify Skin. This Clay Is Known To Remove Bacteria, Toxins, Excess Oil And Dead Cells That Can Clog Skin And Result In Enlarged Pores.

• Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Bentonite,Propanediol,Glycerin,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch,Phenoxyethanol,Ceteareth-20,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Ethylhexylglycerin,Tocopherol,Lecithin,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Avena Sativa Flour / Oat Kernel Flour,Allantoin

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have dry, sensitive skin and I ADORE this mask. It's gentle enough that I've never had any irritation but tough enough that I really feel a difference after I wash it off. I apply this mask once a week and follow up with face oil afterwards. This is a staple in my skin care cabinet and I have given it as gifts to my girlfriends. " in 21 reviews
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
In fact, this is my favorite cleansing mask, which is probably why I did not dare write a review about her. Sometimes it is difficult to find words or it's impossible to explain what you like about a particular product. You just see that it works, and something is changing in your face.
I want to note right away that if this mask pleased me and came up to me, it's not a fact that it will definitely suit you. The skin of all is different. The kiehls brand has a very correct policy, so you will always be happy to give any tool for testing completely free. "I like everything in this tool. Simple and laconic packaging, aroma, chill effect in the first minutes and a dense texture.
🏔 The mask is ideal for oily and combination skin, it helps to normalize the production of sebum
🏔 It cleans pores and reduces the number of even points
🏔 I really like that this mask does not dry out too hard and dry. It remains comfortable and does not tighten the skin too much
🏔 When I used the remedy for the first time, my pores were very clogged. When I washed it off, I noticed that almost all the dirt from the pores came out and, for the sake of detail, rolled off the surface. It shocked me. It was the first clay mask that cleared to such an extent
🏔 Over time, the pores become narrower and less soiled
🏔 I wash the mask with a warm wet towel. This method of application is written on the factory label (I do not know why they wrote on the Russian sticker that it should be washed off simply with water).

I love her with all my heart!
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
This product will blow your mind! I have sensitive combination skin that gets very dry in the t zone like most. This masque has visibly cleansed my pores within a couple weeks. Using strictly the cleanser, tonic and masque has totally changed my skin in no time. It's paid for itself by saving me money on pore perfecting primers and other facial products. As far as the masque goes, it's very easy to apply and dries quickly. A little goes a long way. Directions say to leave it on for 10 minutes and by then the masque is completely dry. It's very easy to remove with a warm washcloth. The smell isn't bad either, just smells like clay. It does have that refreshing tingly affect on your skin, it can be a bit intense on dry patches - but I can appreciate that because it helps me find areas where I need to concentrate on with a hydrating serum. This masque doesn't dry my skin at all, which is rare for someone like me with sensitive skin. It has visibly taken all of the blackheads from my nose within a couple weeks! Overall my complexion has evened out quite noticeably, it's also helped with my face becoming greasy without leaving it dry and flaky. When used with the cleanser and tonic from the same line. Expect amazing results! My pores have shrunken significantly, and the cleanser gently exfoliates without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It. Gently rubs away dry patches. The tonic helps to remove any traces of makeup or dirt I may have missed while using the cleanser and really does an amazing job of mattifying my entire face throughout the day without drying my skin out. Overall this masque, cleanser and tonic have done a number of great things for me in just a couple weeks. I've stuck to this regimen as I used to use OLEHENRIKSEN Grease Relief Face Tonic and cleanser on my face, but Kiehl's blows that right out of the water. If you're looking for a product to really give you a nice deep cleansing, that gently exfoliates and gives you an overall even completion without drying you face and shrinking your pores at the same time, this is for you!
shadynasty H.
Elon
I am OBSESSED with this mask!! It's a holy grail product for me. Spreads easily, a little goes a long way, and DAMN does it work!! I apply a little extra on my nose and let it dry longer there to help pull out the nasty that I know is in there! I like to use an exfoliant before I use this one. Every time I remove this mask I'm shocked again. My face feels so clean, and my skin is absolutely glowing. I also use this as an overnight spot treatment and it is miraculous-- 99% of the time my pimple is gone in the morning, or otherwise significantly reduced. I even gave my boyfriend a mini jar because he loves to spot treat with it. The amount of product you get in the full size jar is amazing once you see how little it takes per use. I got mine last November(2017) and I would venture to say it'll last me about a year. I can't say enough great things about this product!!!
Marie C.
New York
This mask did exactly what it advertises it does and then some: it minimized my pores, softened my skin, made it look radiant, and left it feeling and looking very clean. What’s also great about this mask is that unlike other clay masks I use, it doesn’t hurt and isn’t unpleasant to wash off after it has dried. It washes off very smoothly and easily. I’m very glad I made this purchase and I definitely recommend this mask to others.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I just started using this face mask and I really like it. It is a pretty thick consistency which made it very easy to apply. You only need a thin layer and leave on for about 10 minutes or until dry. I felt my face tighten up and a slight cooling/tingling sensation. It was very easy to wash off and I was left with a tighter, cleaner face. The only issue I had was my skin did get a little read and blotchy after I rinsed it off but it did go away after a little while. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Other than that I definitely recommend this mask!
Tray ✨.
This is one of my favorite masks of all time!! It clears out your skin but is very gentle. It helps with acne and blackheads, but it doesn’t burn or tingle. It’s a great price point. It’s the cheapest mask that Kiehl’s sells and is by far the best one in my opinion. You also get a ton of product. I use mine all the time and I haven’t even made a dent in it. Highly recommend!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
This mask has been helping reduce the size of my hormonal acne. You only have to use a thin layer. I use this all over my face as well as a spot treatment overnight to treat my cystic pimples along my jawline. It doesn’t make my face feel too tight or dry it out. So far it’s a winning mask.
Desireé R. L.
Apopka
This product always leaves my skin feeling ultra soft since the very first use. I love how the natural clay feels as it dries, pulling my skin tighter and making it more nourished. One jar seems to last me forever, too, which is always great when you’re trying to be financially cautious! I have a feeling I would love all the products from this brand.
Caroline B.
Frankford, DE
This is the best face mask I have ever tried! I have sensitive, oily skin and this works wonders on my face. My pores are very large and get clogged easily and I have had great results after using this mask. I also use it as a overnight spot treatment for acne and makes pimples disappear! I would definitely recommend this product.
Monique V.
Gotha
I enjoy this mask I do. I get a bit of a cool feeling out of it and it is effective but I do prefer the Aztec Secret mask if I’m really trying to clean my pores and minimize. I would purchase this again though and it does come in a close second place!! I would definitely recommend it’s also better for sensitive skin I feel then others.
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
Would this get rid of tough black heads on the nose?
Ashley W.
My skin is super sensitive, does this burn?
Jessica B.
Thoughts on this product and if its worth the money? Any other recommendations from Keihls?
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
How often do you recommend using this?
Cecila S.