BY KIEHL'S

• Formulated with Amazonian White Clay to gently draw out oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores
  • The addition of Oatmeal and Aloe Vera helps to soothe

How to Apply

• Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin, avoiding the immediate eye area and allow to dry (approximately ten minutes)
  • When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry
  • Recommended for use once or twice a week
  • Key Ingredients

Bentonite
    Found In Canada And The Midwest, This Is A Colloidal Aluminum Silicate Clay Used As A Suspending Agent In A Variety Of Skin Care Formulas Including Lotions And Makeup. Because It Absorbs Oil, It Is Often Used As A Facial Mask To Reduce Shine. Also Helps To Stabilize Formulas.

Aloe
    Widely Used For Centuries In Traditional And Herbal Medicine For Its Skin Soothing Benefits. It's Also Known To Possess Hydrating Properties And Helps Increase The Water Content In Skin. Our Aloe Is Sourced From The Leaf Of The Aloe Vera Plant Growing In The Dominican Republic.

Amazonian White Clay
    Helps Purify And Detoxify Skin. This Clay Is Known To Remove Bacteria, Toxins, Excess Oil And Dead Cells That Can Clog Skin And Result In Enlarged Pores.

• Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Aqua / Water,Kaolin,Bentonite,Propanediol,Glycerin,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch,Phenoxyethanol,Ceteareth-20,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Ethylhexylglycerin,Tocopherol,Lecithin,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Avena Sativa Flour / Oat Kernel Flour,Allantoin

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
  • "I have dry, sensitive skin and I ADORE this mask. It's gentle enough that I've never had any irritation but tough enough that I really feel a difference after I wash it off. I apply this mask once a week and follow up with face oil afterwards. This is a staple in my skin care cabinet and I have given it as gifts to my girlfriends. " in 21 reviews
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
In fact, this is my favorite cleansing mask, which is probably why I did not dare write a review about her. Sometimes it is difficult to find words or it's impossible to explain what you like about a particular product. You just see that it works, and something is changing in your face.
I want to note right away that if this mask pleased me and came up to me, it's not a fact that it will definitely suit you. The skin of all is different. The kiehls brand has a very correct policy, so you will always be happy to give any tool for testing completely free. "I like everything in this tool. Simple and laconic packaging, aroma, chill effect in the first minutes and a dense texture.
🏔 The mask is ideal for oily and combination skin, it helps to normalize the production of sebum
🏔 It cleans pores and reduces the number of even points
🏔 I really like that this mask does not dry out too hard and dry. It remains comfortable and does not tighten the skin too much
🏔 When I used the remedy for the first time, my pores were very clogged. When I washed it off, I noticed that almost all the dirt from the pores came out and, for the sake of detail, rolled off the surface. It shocked me. It was the first clay mask that cleared to such an extent
🏔 Over time, the pores become narrower and less soiled
🏔 I wash the mask with a warm wet towel. This method of application is written on the factory label (I do not know why they wrote on the Russian sticker that it should be washed off simply with water).

I love her with all my heart!
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
This product will blow your mind! I have sensitive combination skin that gets very dry in the t zone like most. This masque has visibly cleansed my pores within a couple weeks. Using strictly the cleanser, tonic and masque has totally changed my skin in no time. It's paid for itself by saving me money on pore perfecting primers and other facial products. As far as the masque goes, it's very easy to apply and dries quickly. A little goes a long way. Directions say to leave it on for 10 minutes and by then the masque is completely dry. It's very easy to remove with a warm washcloth. The smell isn't bad either, just smells like clay. It does have that refreshing tingly affect on your skin, it can be a bit intense on dry patches - but I can appreciate that because it helps me find areas where I need to concentrate on with a hydrating serum. This masque doesn't dry my skin at all, which is rare for someone like me with sensitive skin. It has visibly taken all of the blackheads from my nose within a couple weeks! Overall my complexion has evened out quite noticeably, it's also helped with my face becoming greasy without leaving it dry and flaky. When used with the cleanser and tonic from the same line. Expect amazing results! My pores have shrunken significantly, and the cleanser gently exfoliates without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It. Gently rubs away dry patches. The tonic helps to remove any traces of makeup or dirt I may have missed while using the cleanser and really does an amazing job of mattifying my entire face throughout the day without drying my skin out. Overall this masque, cleanser and tonic have done a number of great things for me in just a couple weeks. I've stuck to this regimen as I used to use OLEHENRIKSEN Grease Relief Face Tonic and cleanser on my face, but Kiehl's blows that right out of the water. If you're looking for a product to really give you a nice deep cleansing, that gently exfoliates and gives you an overall even completion without drying you face and shrinking your pores at the same time, this is for you!
Courtney C.
I received this mask as part of a monthly subscription box and have enjoyed using it. The mask is a thicker clay mask, and a little goes a long way. To me, it seems thicker in the container and when I get some on my hands while applying it, but does not feel as thick when it's on my face. As most clay masks can be, it does flake a bit and has created a bit of a mess as it dries, so I have to be careful as to what I'm doing while I have it on. My face always feels very clean after using it, but I can only use it every now and then, as I have found it does dry out my skin if I use it too often.
Newell V.
This is the ONLY pore cleaning mask you will ever need, and it is absolutely the best one out there. I’ve tried over a dozen different charcoal masks and other types of masks that claimed they would get the gunk out of my pores and shrink em up. The results were always just ok, if that.
I could not believe my face after using this. It DELIVERS everything you want in this kind of mask. I will never buy another pore mask from another brand again.
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
My first high end mask, I have to say I’m glad I splurged. This mask makes my face feel nice and tingly while I’m using it, but not in the way you feel uncomfortable, and the results are not dry! I’ve used many masks that feel tingly, but after I wash it off my face feels dry and stripped of any “good” oils. But this mask is far from that. After rinsing of the mask, my face feels clean, my pores minimized, the texture of my face is smoother, and my face feels matte but still glowing and dewy. I’m obsessed!
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
This is always the mask I reach for when I have breakouts or clogged pores. I have combo oily skin and this works well for me without drying out my skin. If you do have really dry skin this may not be the best for you. It’s easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and dries quickly. I leave it on longer than the recommended 10 minutes and I’ve never had any problems. I also use this as a spot treatment overnight in stubborn pimples.
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
Holy smokes this Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is AMAZING🙌🏽🔥 I was having a Lot of little breakouts on my face and could see my clogged pores a mile away, so I decided to try this out! It felt and smelt so clean & fresh🙌🏽, you can literally feel it working in your skin, & it had my skin feeling fresher than ever😍 if you’re having a hard time with texture and pores, this will be your saving grace💚
Stevie L.
I have never experienced such immediate results from a mud mask before. This mask does a phenomenal job of removing black heads and cleaning my pores! I feel like you get a good amount of product for the price. It’s definitely worth the Sephora price tag! I have oily skin and have used a million different masks to attempt to clear my pores. This mask is the absolute best I’ve ever tried!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I just started using this face mask and I really like it. It is a pretty thick consistency which made it very easy to apply. You only need a thin layer and leave on for about 10 minutes or until dry. I felt my face tighten up and a slight cooling/tingling sensation. It was very easy to wash off and I was left with a tighter, cleaner face. The only issue I had was my skin did get a little read and blotchy after I rinsed it off but it did go away after a little while. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Other than that I definitely recommend this mask!
Tray ✨.
This is one of my favorite masks of all time!! It clears out your skin but is very gentle. It helps with acne and blackheads, but it doesn’t burn or tingle. It’s a great price point. It’s the cheapest mask that Kiehl’s sells and is by far the best one in my opinion. You also get a ton of product. I use mine all the time and I haven’t even made a dent in it. Highly recommend!
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
Would this get rid of tough black heads on the nose?
Ashley W.
My skin is super sensitive, does this burn?
Jessica B.
Thoughts on this product and if its worth the money? Any other recommendations from Keihls?
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
How often do you recommend using this?
Cecila S.