Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream uploaded by Maria H.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Kiehls is by far one of my favorite brands. While it is higher in price, you always know that youre getting quality products. This skin renewing cream always makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth. It feels revitalized and renewed. Im a huge fan.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
While it is a rich-feeling thick cream, I don't feel like it did anything and I definitely didn't care for the smell. Normally I use L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Mask and I definitely won't be switching to this one full time.
Megan M.
Expensive but worth the money! A little definitely goes a long way and I love applying it after I use the toner! It makes my face feel so soft and moisturized. I would buy it again because it lasts so long!
Kaylee L.
This Kiehl's moisturizer is 99.6% made of natural ingredients! Love this a lot! I recieved a generous sample from a local beauty store and a little goes a long way! Super rich and very thick. Once you warm between fingers you then tap the product onto the face to distribute it evenly. Then rub in circular motions for it to absorb & your skin feels instantly renewed! Soothing and hydrating. I had minor break outs with my first 3 uses but after then no problems. My face looks hydrated and healthier! Skin feels so much smoother! I can see my pores being refined and my skin looks a lot better!
Maria H.
I am in love with this cream! It feels wonderful going on and does not feel too heavy and does not leave my skin feeling sticky at all. I love the packaging because it reminds me of the manuka honey that is inside of it. A new winter time favorite to keep my skin soft and nice
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
What an amazing product. This moisturizer is 99.6% natural but 100% fabulous. I have combination skin, prone to acne and I use Pure Vitality every morning under my makeup. It doesn't feel sticky, heavy or greasy. My skin doesn't look oily, shiny or damped, and it doesn't interfere with my makeup. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin's resilience and youth. My skin's texture is getting better everyday and the skin tone is looking more even. I totally recommend this product!
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
I use this product during the day mixed in with my BB or CC Cream, or nightly before bed. The consistency seems thicker at first but to my surprise applies very lightly. The smell is absolutely and does not have that "medicated" scent alot of product do. My skin is very soft, although pricey, definitely worth the investment
Andrea O.
I have always been faithful follower of  Kiehl's , in fact I am of those people who can not see a booth because I can spend hours reviewing each product, asking thousands of questions to the sellers and almost in the totality of the times, I finish making a compulsive purchase.

It is a heavy cream, ultra heavy, so I get the feeling that it really is fulfilling its function, but beyond this feature, it managed to make a very good impression on me. When you have dry or mixed skin, this type of moisturizer is ideal for you. It has a smell that is powerful, but not invasive.
The first few days, I noticed that my skin was getting very warm when I used it, which made me confirm that I was quite, but quite dehydrated. After three days of use, I could see how my skin handled it much better, stopped warming up and began to absorb more and slower, that is to say that, in effect, it was working.
USE: I used it during the day and night for a period of 15 days, but once I finished I left it only for the night and also as part of these routines in which my skin has suffered much the dryness of the climate.
I recommend it: YES! With eyes closed, however, not for all skin types, I would certainly focus on dry skin and cold climates.
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
It is my HOLY GRAIL Moisturizer. After using this cream a few days my skin was amazingly bright, smooth and so so nice. I loooooove this cream! It has been discontinued but I hope they release it again!!!
Mia G.
Is this good for oily skin?
Kaylee L.
Does this father up and look a bit white and foamy when you first rub it into your skin? It takes a while to sink in for me but makes my skin feel really good! Not oily or heavy feeling just surprised at how it looks when you first rub it into your facd
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Tried this and was amazed how moisturizing it was for my skin and protected it so well too.