Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream uploaded by Vickie A.

BY KIEHL'S

• Contains a combination of micronutrients, Copper PCA and Calcium PCA
  • Significantly improves wrinkles, texture and elasticity
  • Formulated for the delicate under-eye area

How to Apply:

• Pick up the eye cream with the ring finger
  • Apply gently above eyes, along orbital bone from inside out along 4 sinus pressure points

Key Ingredients
Copper Pca

This Mineral Helps To Stabilize Collagen And Elastin Fibers In The Skin And Maintain The Skin's Moisture Level.

Calcium Pca
An Essential Mineral In The Skin That Helps To Prevent The Degredation Of Collagen Fibers.

Caffeine
Caffeine Is An Alkaloid Known For Its Stimulating Properties. In Our Formulas, It Is Known To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Under Eye Puffiness.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Cyclohexasiloxane,Propylene Glycol,Cetyl Alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol,Squalane,Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid,Peg-100 Stearate,Cera Alba / Beeswax,Glyceryl Stearate,Nylon-12,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Peg-20 Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Caprylyl Glycol,Panthenol,Tocopheryl Acetate,Chlorphenesin,Caffeine,Sodium Hyaluronate,Calcium Pca,Acrylates Copolymer,Adenosine,Sodium Hydroxide,Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine,Copper Pca,Alteromonas Ferment Extract,Corallina Officinalis Extract

Antonia J.
Columbus
I have Hereditary Dark Eye Circles and I’ve tried various products to treat them, including expensive tools, eye creams and concealers. So far, I feel that this product does the best job of reducing the appearance of the dark circles under my eyes and works just as well, if not better than far more expensive products. I highly recommend this!
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
This is my go to eye cream. I love all of Kiehl’s products because it is an affordable option compared to other luxury brands. This eye cream has ingredients that plump up the skin under your eyes, filling out the tired wrinkles, bags, as well as the dark circles. It makes you look more awake and vibrant.
Natalie O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've been using this for almost 2 weeks. I am only 24 years old, but want to prevent aging now, so I bought this and I am really loving it! It makes my undereyes feel very hydrated and I have noticed that the little lines I do have don't appear to be as deep as they were before this product!
Mariam S.
Los Angeles
The smell is terrible. If you can overcome the smell it's an ok product. Didn't do anything particular for my under eyes. I have really bad dark circles so I am very picky with eye creams and this one did not work for me.
Stacy R.
Port Saint Lucie
This product is ok. I have been using it a few months and am not blown away by it. I’m just trying to use it up. I will say the pot will last forever lol. It’s good if you don’t want too much moisture under your eyes. I personally like a heavier eye cream.
Gaga G.
I received a deluxe sample of this from Kiehls, which lasted a really long time. I did not see any huge improvements and felt like it dried my under eyes out, making my concealer cakey. I’m still in the search for the perfect eye cream.
Kassie K.
Chicago
The Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream is a God-send. Gives me all the moisture and defends against wrinkles present and future!
Blayke B.
Decatur , GA
Favorite eye cream of all time. I'm in my late 20's and I love any product with anti aging properties. This one moisturizers and revitalizes my under eye area. It's a little bit pricey but well worth it. Last a long time. 10/10.
lyd G.
Huntingtown, MD
A blast of cooling and keeps your eyes bright all day. Very effective and makes people think you’re awake even after a lack of sleep. First time user but a new repeat offender. Perfect choice, would recommend!
Camille D.
I've been using this for a few months and so far I love it! I have deep wrinkles in my under eye from being too harsh as a teenager and I definitely feel like it has improved the wrinkles! I'm excited to see what a couple more months looks like! I took a star off for the price since it is definitely on the more expensive side.