Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream

Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream

Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream is a powerful treatment that improves skin’s elasticity, reduces the visibility of wrinkles, smooths skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores. The skin’s elastic fibre network is strengthened and hydration is restored.

Is it worth to buy?
Is this one better than Ultra moisturising cream ? Big fan of that one but recently discovered this Wrinkle reducing one and considering to switch
Does this really minimize winkles and pores? I’ve tried a lot of expensive creams that say the same but really don’t do much of anything.
Start your review of Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream uploaded by Kris L.
This cream is amazing for wrinkles and fine lines! It makes my face firmer and reduces the aging lines. I like how refreshing this cream feels when I apply it on too. Great for am and pm. Highly recommend!
Hol H.
I have been using up the last of my wrinkle cream. In the 6 months that I have used this, I really do not feel it's mad any difference. The positive of this product is it doesn't make you feel greasy at all.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I like this a lot. But it says you can use as a spf but I think it’s better to use at night time or under makeup. Not alone as a moisturizer if you go bare face during the day. It’s nice and I like it but I notice myself more greasier if I wear it during the day bared face.
Tiera J.
Iowa city
Such a great product! Would suggest to anyone to use. It actually works. I’ve only been using it for a month and I’m already seeing results I can’t wait to see what this product will do for me in the future. Not a bad price for the quality
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
I heard about the Kiehl's line while in Nordstrom and got the deodorant cream.  I have huge gross pores and purchased this in hopes to love it as much as the deodorant.  I did like the way it felt but did not see a significant enough difference to continue to pay that much for it.
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
This cream is great for firming the skin and has an amazing texture and it also feels great on the skin! It lasts for a long time which makes it worth the price point! I will definitely be re-purchasing again in the future.
Yvonne F.
Kiehls is my go-to brand for facial skincare. This product is pretty rich so a little is all you need. I like to take a dime size portion and rub it in my hands before applying to my face. A great product from a wonderful company!
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
definitely a great product. i'm all about bashing away wrinkles and shrinking my pores a great product
Fe H.
San Jose, CA
I was able to sample this from a Kiehl's store trying it for a few days and the results are awesome!
Casey B.
usa
This is my everyday face lotion. It’s so soft and smells nice. I have people asking if I’ve done something different to my skin because of how good it looks!