Kiehl's Powerful-strength Line-reducing Dark Circle Vitamin C Eye Serum 1oz

Kiehl's Powerful-strength Line-reducing Dark Circle Vitamin C Eye Serum .1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl's Powerful-strength Line-reducing Dark Circle Vitamin C Eye Serum .1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
1,372 reviews
Kiehl's Powerful-strength Line-reducing Dark Circle Vitamin C Eye Serum .1oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I’ve been using the Kiehl’s eye serum for awhile now and I really like it! I love the consistency most of all- it has such a smooth and nice feeling when applying it under the eyes. It also has a yellow tint which makes it perfect before applying makeup. I use this eye serum before applying eye cream and it’s worked well for it. It does a great job of making your dark circles look lighter. I do recommend it!

Looking for your answer?