BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Now formulated with even more Vitamin C, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is infused with 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside. Our new and improved formula offers extensive skin benefits:

• Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boosts skin radiance and improves texture
  • Helps visibly minimize pores over time for smoother skin
  • Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, our formula helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Carefully-formulated for all skin types, even sensitive skin
  • A customer favorite

Key Ingredients
Vitamin C Glucoside
Vitamin Cg, or Ascorbyl Glucoside, is a Vitamin C derivative that activates once absorbed into the upper layers of the skin’s surface. With antioxidant benefits, this form of Vitamin C is frequently used in anti-wrinkle skincare products to help reduce facial lines over time.

Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
This fast-absorbing form of Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Acting like a sponge, it draws moisture into skin’s surface layers and expands as it absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid is known to help smooth and plump and is commonly used in skincare products intended to visibly reduce facial lines and refine texture.

Ingredients
,Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Cyclohexasiloxane,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Lauroyl Lysine,Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer,Polysilicone-11,Adenosine,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Limonene,Isobutane,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Citrus Limon Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil,Citral,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl,Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
  • "It lasts a really long time because you don't have to use much- a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
Rmomen14 M.
Review for: 75 ml more...
i love kiehls products But this is a product that I would call a waste of my money. It doesn’t do what it says so pretty much I haven’t noticed any changes in the lines in my face going away. It is also advertised to make your skin look brighter but I haven’t noticed that with this either. I will say it does a great job at moisturizing your skin in the formula is nice and creamy without being too heavy. The lady at the store convince me to buy the 75 ml Bottle and so now I just use it to moisturize my face but it sucks that I spent so much money on it and it doesn’t do what it says. And I probably am bottle and so now I just use it to moisturize my face but it sucks that I spent so much money on it and it doesn’t do what it says. And I primarily got it to help my acne scars and I don’t see a difference when I use this product. Lastly, it makes my face sting So I try to not use it too often
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
Received 4 sample packets from Kiehls. I've tried it for the last week and I thought my skin would get use to this product, unfortunately it hasn't. I really wanted to love the cream because the kiehls brand is amazing. However, my sensitive skin cannot tolerate it!
1.) when I first put the cream on, it gets really warm on my skin. Then I get a tinging, somewhat burning sensation. I thought these symptoms would subside after using it for a week, but it didn't.
2.) the scent lingers on my fingers, even after I wash my hands.
Overall, I have sensitive skin and this product had too many negative sensations that I could not deal with.
Bao-Tran L.
Review for: Other more...
I got samples of this in the mail, and I felt like it just made me more oily! It says instant brightening effect, but when I was on the way to work, my skin was so oily as if I just finished ten hours of work!! Keep in mind I work as a dental assistant, so I’m always active and am bound to sweat lol.

Application wise; the smell doesn’t bother me. It’s so thick, and it doesn’t absorb into the skin all the way. I only used half of one sample package for the daytime too. I’ll try it again, but so far, I am not loving it!
Samantha B.
Denton, TX
Review for: 100 ml more...
This product has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne for a few years now and I have a few acne scars on both cheeks. I've tried everything to get rid of them but nothing has helped as much as this product did.
My skin is clear and it looks so much healthier! My acne scars aren't completely gone, but the rest of face is so healthy that I don't even notice my scars anymore. I've been wearing less makeup because of it. I haven't felt this good about my skin in ages!
arma a.
Chicago
ok so i received 10 samples of this from kiehl's. I used 6 as you can tell from the picture. it claims to decrease appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve radiance and texture. also, with 12.5% of Hyaluronic acid.. well, If this isn't for my skin or i didn't go the right way may be? I used this first in day time but that was super oily and almost comedogenic i decided to try out at night, i slept with it one after the other day for 5 days and that didn't do anything to my skin but broke me out on the T zone :'( I was so excited to try this one because of the Hyaluronic acid, but i don't understand why my skin didn't accept it.
Haley M.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to love this product because I heard such great things about it and Kiehl's in general. The consistency was quite thick and greasy which I didn't like. I stupidly didn't do a patch test and slashed it on my chest and face. The next day I woke up with tiny red bumps all over the areas I applied it. I have sensitive acne prone skin but have never experienced this reaction to a product. Very disappointed. Overhyped /over priced
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 75 ml more...
This really did not sit well with my skin. Not sure what it is about Kiehl's products, but I had A TON of small white heads all over my face after using this one day. The consistency is similar to CEO Sunday Riley and I haven't found either of these to layer very well. I added a Protini moisturizer on top and then sunscreen and makeup, and by 11 AM I was looking super greasy already.

I guess I just prefer my Vitamin C to be my base layer, so it must be very very thin. This was just much too thick and oily. Returned the next day.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Review for: 50 ml, 75 ml, 100 ml, Other more...
I got a mini of this in one of my Sephora playbox’s and I only used it on my fine lines and the little tube I got last me over a month! Imo a little of this goes a long way and made my fine lines less noticeable.

This says it also helps minimize pores but when I tried it it didn’t work for me for that but for fine lines yes!!!

I personally wouldn’t purchase this only because I prefer my Estée Lauder and Lancôme skincare and I’m sticking with that but if I already didn’t have a skincare regimen I’d get this.
Princess G.
Columbus
Review for: 50 ml more...
I LOOOOOVE this stuff!! The product is highly concentrated, so a tiny bit truly goes a LONG way. This product is worth every penny. I am in my late twenties, I have some faint aging lines on my forehead, around my eyes, and around my mouth. I use this product day and night and I feel like it has taken 5 years of visible aging off of my face. Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Kelly R.
New York
Just wow! Got this as a free gift with purchase and it may be one of the best free products I’ve ever received. It’s a high dose of beauty’s current favorite ingredient vitamin c plus HLA. Obviously the two ingredients are meant to pack a lot of punch into one treatment and boy does this really over deliver on its promise. The first time I used it a few weeks ago, I thought I might need to get my eyes checked since it immediately reduced the appearance of a deep forehead wrinkle I have. It worked even more amazingly on fine wrinkles. It’s ultra fast absorbing and totally non irritating (like some vitamin c preparations). Since my free sample is such a tiny amount, only 0.17 mls I am only using on problem areas. But once I get the full size product I can’t wait to slather on my whole face!
Jennifer Y.
Just bought this over the weekend...how often should it be applied? Morning and night or just one or the other?
Sydney F.
Jamaica, NY
is this product worth the price?
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I have read a few good reviews about this. I am on the fence about getting it. I am 30 years old, have normal skin with a little hyper pigmentation. Since I entered 30s, I have noticed some fine lines appearing around my smile lines and forehead. Should I go for it?
Elysia M.
Portland, OR
Should this be used after serum, before moisturizer? I thought it would be a serum, but it's much too thick.
Alexandra C.
I recently shared this sample with my mom, who is looking for an anti-aging product to fight marionette lines. She wants something with Vitamin C & is allergic to Tocopherol. Kiehl's Line-Reducing Concentrate seems to fit the bill so far... Have you noticed measurable results? After how long? Are there other products you like better? Thanks!!