BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Now formulated with even more Vitamin C, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is infused with 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside. Our new and improved formula offers extensive skin benefits:

• Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boosts skin radiance and improves texture
  • Helps visibly minimize pores over time for smoother skin
  • Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, our formula helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Carefully-formulated for all skin types, even sensitive skin
  • A customer favorite

Key Ingredients
Vitamin C Glucoside
Vitamin Cg, or Ascorbyl Glucoside, is a Vitamin C derivative that activates once absorbed into the upper layers of the skin’s surface. With antioxidant benefits, this form of Vitamin C is frequently used in anti-wrinkle skincare products to help reduce facial lines over time.

Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
This fast-absorbing form of Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Acting like a sponge, it draws moisture into skin’s surface layers and expands as it absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid is known to help smooth and plump and is commonly used in skincare products intended to visibly reduce facial lines and refine texture.

Ingredients
,Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Cyclohexasiloxane,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Lauroyl Lysine,Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer,Polysilicone-11,Adenosine,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Limonene,Isobutane,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Citrus Limon Peel Oil / Lemon Peel Oil,Citral,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl,Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

• I recently shared this sample with my mom, who is looking...2 Answers
  • Just bought this over the weekend...how often should it b...3 Answers
  • Should this be used after serum, before moisturizer? I th...2 Answers
Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
  • "It lasts a really long time because you don't have to use much- a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
The Kiehls Line Reducing Concentrate is a modest powerhouse. I purchased it out of growing discontent with my deep nasolabial folds, a byproduct of years of being underweight and sleeping on my side. I wanted my smile lines to be a bit less apparent, especially under makeup. Though I had heard great things about this product, I was honestly very skeptical, even a few days after initial use. About a week after I began using it, I still wasn't sure if it was doing anything. Upon studying my reflection in the mirror, though, I realized my lines actually did look significantly less deep, even when I smiled! I was amazed and am definitely a believer now.

One noteworthy detail about this product is that when you apply it to the skin, it gets quite warm- it's initially uncomfortable and may feel like a bad reaction, but it's all part of the process. Once rubbed in, the consistency sort of feels like putty or gum, and it doesn't seem to fully sink into the skin. It doesn't seem to have any hydrating properties, either: this product is exactly what it claims to be, nothing more or less.

On a final note, my favorite thing about this product is that whilst being effective, it doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin! My skin is highly reactive and usually hates anything containing Vitamin C, but this concentrate has not resulted in any breakouts or irritation whatsoever and seems pretty skin-safe in terms of ingredients.
Rmomen14 M.
Review for: 75 ml more...
i love kiehls products But this is a product that I would call a waste of my money. It doesn’t do what it says so pretty much I haven’t noticed any changes in the lines in my face going away. It is also advertised to make your skin look brighter but I haven’t noticed that with this either. I will say it does a great job at moisturizing your skin in the formula is nice and creamy without being too heavy. The lady at the store convince me to buy the 75 ml Bottle and so now I just use it to moisturize my face but it sucks that I spent so much money on it and it doesn’t do what it says. And I probably am bottle and so now I just use it to moisturize my face but it sucks that I spent so much money on it and it doesn’t do what it says. And I primarily got it to help my acne scars and I don’t see a difference when I use this product. Lastly, it makes my face sting So I try to not use it too often
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
Received 4 sample packets from Kiehls. I've tried it for the last week and I thought my skin would get use to this product, unfortunately it hasn't. I really wanted to love the cream because the kiehls brand is amazing. However, my sensitive skin cannot tolerate it!
1.) when I first put the cream on, it gets really warm on my skin. Then I get a tinging, somewhat burning sensation. I thought these symptoms would subside after using it for a week, but it didn't.
2.) the scent lingers on my fingers, even after I wash my hands.
Overall, I have sensitive skin and this product had too many negative sensations that I could not deal with.
Bao-Tran L.
Review for: Other more...
I got samples of this in the mail, and I felt like it just made me more oily! It says instant brightening effect, but when I was on the way to work, my skin was so oily as if I just finished ten hours of work!! Keep in mind I work as a dental assistant, so I’m always active and am bound to sweat lol.

Application wise; the smell doesn’t bother me. It’s so thick, and it doesn’t absorb into the skin all the way. I only used half of one sample package for the daytime too. I’ll try it again, but so far, I am not loving it!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 50 ml more...
This stuff is incredible. I had gotten some samples and I had to go by a bottle. I like that this is a cream instead of a serum. It melts into the skin quickly so you don't have to wait forever before putting on moisturizer. My face always looks and feels so smooth after using this and it really helps to brighten my tone. I also noticed it lightens my dark marks left from acne. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on that part but hey, it's never too early to prevent :)
Samantha B.
Denton, TX
Review for: 100 ml more...
This product has changed my skin for the better. I have struggled with acne for a few years now and I have a few acne scars on both cheeks. I've tried everything to get rid of them but nothing has helped as much as this product did.
My skin is clear and it looks so much healthier! My acne scars aren't completely gone, but the rest of face is so healthy that I don't even notice my scars anymore. I've been wearing less makeup because of it. I haven't felt this good about my skin in ages!
Arma A.
Chicago
ok so i received 10 samples of this from kiehl's. I used 6 as you can tell from the picture. it claims to decrease appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve radiance and texture. also, with 12.5% of Hyaluronic acid.. well, If this isn't for my skin or i didn't go the right way may be? I used this first in day time but that was super oily and almost comedogenic i decided to try out at night, i slept with it one after the other day for 5 days and that didn't do anything to my skin but broke me out on the T zone :'( I was so excited to try this one because of the Hyaluronic acid, but i don't understand why my skin didn't accept it.
Haley M.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to love this product because I heard such great things about it and Kiehl's in general. The consistency was quite thick and greasy which I didn't like. I stupidly didn't do a patch test and slashed it on my chest and face. The next day I woke up with tiny red bumps all over the areas I applied it. I have sensitive acne prone skin but have never experienced this reaction to a product. Very disappointed. Overhyped /over priced
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 75 ml more...
This really did not sit well with my skin. Not sure what it is about Kiehl's products, but I had A TON of small white heads all over my face after using this one day. The consistency is similar to CEO Sunday Riley and I haven't found either of these to layer very well. I added a Protini moisturizer on top and then sunscreen and makeup, and by 11 AM I was looking super greasy already.

I guess I just prefer my Vitamin C to be my base layer, so it must be very very thin. This was just much too thick and oily. Returned the next day.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Review for: 75 ml more...
This has been one of my go tos recently, the consistency is so smooth and soft. I’ve also seen a huge difference in my fine lines and acne scarring. It’s very gentle considering I have sensitive skin. I’ll be repurchasing when I’ve run out!
Jennifer Y.
Just bought this over the weekend...how often should it be applied? Morning and night or just one or the other?
Rida F.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I have read a few good reviews about this. I am on the fence about getting it. I am 30 years old, have normal skin with a little hyper pigmentation. Since I entered 30s, I have noticed some fine lines appearing around my smile lines and forehead. Should I go for it?
Elysia M.
brooklyn NY
Should this be used after serum, before moisturizer? I thought it would be a serum, but it's much too thick.
Alexandra C.
I recently shared this sample with my mom, who is looking for an anti-aging product to fight marionette lines. She wants something with Vitamin C & is allergic to Tocopherol. Kiehl's Line-Reducing Concentrate seems to fit the bill so far... Have you noticed measurable results? After how long? Are there other products you like better? Thanks!!
Sydney F.
Jamaica, NY
is this product worth the price?

back