BY KIEHL'S

A refreshing, gentle, yet effective cleanser for the body. Formulated with humectants to help skin maintain its moisture. Used in the shower or bath, the formula leaves skin clean with a lovely texture and a subtle scent. Color(s): pour homme. Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 Bath & Shower Liquid Body Cleanser (Pour Homme). Style Number: 184439 3. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Sana S.
Sana S.
Katy, TX
This cleanser has changed my life! A little bit goes a long way, just one pump and it can lather up your whole body. My break outs have stopped and I believe it is because of this product. Has no scent to it, very clear and gentle. Does not leave your skin dry at all. I bought this from a mall in Massachusetts, however, I'm sure there are stores located near you or even a purchase online. Will definitely buy again.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Mogadore, OH
I love when my guy uses this item! Such a yummy masculine fragrance that makes me want to be close to him all-day long. The brand is more on the expensive end, but incomparable quality wise to many other products in its price point.