Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
- Removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin refreshed, soft, and clean
- Utilizes small pieces of actual pineapple and papaya fruit, as well as finely ground scrub grains, to exfoliate the skin gently and naturally
- Natural vitamin oils further enhance the superb skin effects of this treatment
How to Apply:
Dab a small amount of face exfoliating scrub onto clean, damp skin and gently massage in upward circular motions
Completely avoid the eye area
Concentrate on the T-Zone area of the nose, forehead and chin until the desired cleansing effect is attained
For further exfoliating effects, allow the treatment to remain on skin an additional minute or two without scrubbing
Remove with a damp lukewarm facial cloth or sponge
Follow with the appropriate Kiehl's toner and moisturizer for your skin type
Found in pineapple, Bromelin is a protein-digesting enzyme. It is commonly used to gently break down dead surface skin cells.
Papain is a papaya enzyme with the ability to gently dissolve dry skin or hair. It is used as an exfoliant in face masques as its protein digesting properties allow it to dissolve necrotic (dead) skin cells.
Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.
Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
Aqua / Water,Propylene Glycol,Behenyl Betaine,Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Chloride,Luffa Cylindrica / Luffa Cylindrica Fruit,Methylparaben,Peg-32,Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder,Tocopherol,Propanediol,Allantoin,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Sesamum Indicum Oil / Sesame Seed Oil,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract,Papain,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acidsee more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
- Where can you purchase this at? I don't think I've ever s...3 Answers
- "This is the best facial exfoliate that I've used. Not harsh. Doesn't sting. Natural fruit enzymes along with bits of fruit and seed particles help exfoliate. No fragrance. Good for sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews