BY KIEHL'S

• Removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin refreshed, soft, and clean
  • Utilizes small pieces of actual pineapple and papaya fruit, as well as finely ground scrub grains, to exfoliate the skin gently and naturally
  • Natural vitamin oils further enhance the superb skin effects of this treatment

How to Apply:
Dab a small amount of face exfoliating scrub onto clean, damp skin and gently massage in upward circular motions
Completely avoid the eye area
Concentrate on the T-Zone area of the nose, forehead and chin until the desired cleansing effect is attained
For further exfoliating effects, allow the treatment to remain on skin an additional minute or two without scrubbing
Remove with a damp lukewarm facial cloth or sponge
Follow with the appropriate Kiehl's toner and moisturizer for your skin type
KEY INGREDIENTS

Bromelain
Found in pineapple, Bromelin is a protein-digesting enzyme. It is commonly used to gently break down dead surface skin cells.

Papain
Papain is a papaya enzyme with the ability to gently dissolve dry skin or hair. It is used as an exfoliant in face masques as its protein digesting properties allow it to dissolve necrotic (dead) skin cells.

Sesame Oil
Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.

Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub

Aqua / Water,Propylene Glycol,Behenyl Betaine,Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Chloride,Luffa Cylindrica / Luffa Cylindrica Fruit,Methylparaben,Peg-32,Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder,Tocopherol,Propanediol,Allantoin,Ascorbyl Palmitate,Sesamum Indicum Oil / Sesame Seed Oil,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract,Papain,Sodium Hydroxide,Citric Acid

• Where can you purchase this at? I don't think I've ever seen it a...3 Answers
Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub
  • "This is the best facial exfoliate that I've used. Not harsh. Doesn't sting. Natural fruit enzymes along with bits of fruit and seed particles help exfoliate. No fragrance. Good for sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
Emma B.
There are some good things about this product. As other reviewers said, it isn't a harsh exfoliated. There is no scent to it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry. Although this is good, I haven't really seen any benefits really with using this product. It doesn't make my skin look younger, brighter, or correct blemishes or anything. It really just exfoliates and that's about it. If I'm going to pay around $28, I would expect something great to happen to my skin. But it doesn't. Granted it doesn't make my skin break out or anything. It just doesn't do anything.
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
i got this scrub for free from L'Oreal and this stuff is great, it makes your skin so soft, and smelled nice. it also wasn't too gritty like other scrubs, and i think its worth it. i didn't know if i would like this scrub because i have other ones but i do actually like this.
Melanie K.
THIS was my favorite facial scrub of ALL TIME! I won it in a basket raffle and I literally fell in love. It was smoothing and relaxing and smelled amazing. It is a great exfoliator. I bought another one after I ran out but it is on the pricey side so I would have to be treating myself to use this on a weekly basis even though I love this scrub!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
The papaya extracts in this facial scub actually help to achieve a brighter complexion, so if you have dull skin or complexion, you should try anything with papaya in it. It really helps. This scrub leaves a very clean feeling to the skin, dead skin cells are removed gently and very good.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I love and use many Kiehl's products but I have to say I am really disappointed by this one. As the other reviews have stated there is very little exfoliate power with this product. While there aren't any negatives per say with this product I personally don't find any benefits as well. There are many other exfoliating products out there that are better.
Gloria M.
This is a great scrub, even for my sensitive skin. The beads are a perfect size and the right strength in roughness. They packaging is simple and elegant. I would recommend this product to anyone who truly wants a deep cleans at home that feels great!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
this stuff smells so good and I love it so much! It's very gentle on the skin and I would buy it again. It's one of my favorite scents. It is a smidge pricey to me but I would still get it again just for the scent. But it does work well too.
Bekah F.
This stuff is amazing and has a great smell. I love everything about this product. It is one of my go to staples in my cabinet. It is gentle enough for every day use and the real fruit is a bonus. I would recommend this to everyone.
Gaby Z.
If you're looking for an amazing scrub this one right here could be your fave, at least is one of mine. It's so mildly exfoliating without irritating or drying your skin
Andrea N.
This product is great! I was referred to it by a friend, and haven't stopped using it since. I have normal to oily skin and it works great. I use it about twice a week, and my face feels refreshed and clean! I have noticed an improvement in my skin as well!
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you purchase this at? I don't think I've ever seen it at Sephora.