Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub

A gentle, exfoliating facial scrub for all skin types.

Is the scrub too abrasive?
Where can you purchase this at? I don't think I've ever seen it at Sephora.
Start your review of Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
...bits of fruit and seed particles help exfoliate. No fragrance. Good for sensitive skin. in reviews
Victoria O.
I decided to try out this exfoliate after my other one was leaving my skin super dry. I used it once and my skin has never felt so soft before! It was amazing. It doesn't have as many little "exfoliator beads" so I would say it is a mild exfoliator, but the cream itself that it comes in does my skin wonders! Everyone should sample this out!
Katie D.
Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Kiehl's
I have sensitive skin so I have to be pretty picky about scrubs. This is a perfect gentle product facial scrub that I use a few days per week. It’s not harsh but leaves your skin feeling soft. I’d still recommend adding in a couple other exfoliants or scrubs in the mix, especially when you need a little something more. Also, this is a product we keep in the shower and I can also get my husband to use it! Bonus!
Ileana G.
Argentina
Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub uploaded by Ileana G.
Muy buen producto, los granulos son pequeños así que no te maltrata, no me deja la cara roja, me la deja suave, quizas me gustaría que me la dejara mas suave pero no está mal, tiene poca fragancia así que es un win win. Es un producto que volvería a usar.
Diana B.
California
I have been using this for more than 20 years. If you need a gentle exfoliant for your skin buy this!!!! It does not have alot of the scrubby bits that actually damage skin but it does have the enzymes and acids from the fruit which eliminate dead skin cells and make your skin glow. If your wanting some kind of heavily fragranced product that does nothing for your skin just so you can have some kind of island out of body experience then look elsewhere. If you want something that will make you glow like an angel buy this!
Nayadira P.
Clifton, NJ
This facial scrub smells amazingly. It’s not rough on your skin at all nor is it super abrasive. It’s ingredients are really clean and organic based and helps my dry skin maintain clean and hydrated.
Crystal Z.
Northford, CT
I use this a few times a week. It’s a gentle face scrub that leaves my face nice and smooth. Although a lot of Kiehl’s products are a little pricey but you’re definitely getting what you pay for with the overall quality of the product and the help you get in any Kiehl’s store!
Jane Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
The texture of this cleanser is pretty gentle and easy to spread across your face, except for the pineapple. The pineapple pieces are a good addition for exfoliation, but can feel scratchy on your face. I do not think this cleanser does much for acne or other skin problems, so if you have reaccuring acne breakouts, it might be arter to go with a cleanser that is stronger and/or medicated.
Sofie C.
Newark, DE
I use it week 2 time maximum there is hard balls and should use per week 2 times . My face is fresh and glow 👌
Jade W.
Chatham, Kent
I don’t really like to use scrubs too often as they can sometimes feel harsh on my skin but this was pretty good and my skin felt fresh afterwards.
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a fantastic smell! This gets all the dead skin off my face gently & with ease. You can feel it working, but it's not too abrasive.