BY KIEHL'S

A rich, yet easily-absorbed nurturing face moisturizer

• Finest-quality ingredients are readily absorbed
  • Softens and smoothes skin
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Beta Carotene

Kiehl's Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream
  • "Last year, my holy grail moisturizer was discontinued and I was on the hunt for a new one. After numerous online searches, I decided to try out the Kiehls Panthenol Protein Moisturizing Face Cream. Let me say, I've never looked back! I use this twice daily (morning and night), and it is the perfect basic moisturizer for dry skin. It doesn't make me feel like an oil slick, and my skin doesn't drink it up so fast that it feels tight after a few minutes as moist moisturizers do. The product comes in a large tub, and it lasted me about 9 months, so it was well worth the price. I would highly recommend this!" in 7 reviews
  • "This will moisturizer your face like no other.... My skins a little sensitive so if I try new foundations , cream blushes I dry out and this over night will hydrate my face... Keep it stocked all year round... " in 4 reviews
Mariah C.
Oklahoma City
These products are great! So hydrating and my face is always so fresh and smooth. I never break out anymore! It's like they have the perfect balance of moisture without being oily
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
For the little container I paid $25. This stuff has lasted me awhile but I find that every time I do use it, I end up with an extra pimple and really oily skin. This product could use some improvement in my opinion. I do like the packaging though, very easy to travel with.
Wailing c.
frisco
Kieth’s pantheons protein moisturizing face cream is one of the best face cream I would use on winter time , keep my face so soft and won’t dry out ! You don’t need a lot , just a little bit already enough for the whole face use .
Emily P.
McHenry
Hands down one of the best face moisturizers I have used! It feels so soft in the skin, but not greasy... you wake up with the same moisturize and it lasts all day. I highly recommend.
Jamie T.
Port Orange, FL
I have had a very dry face for a while and was getting so upset about it. I was in the mall one day and I have seen Kiehl's prior but never stopped to check out their products. On this particular day I decided to stop and I'm super happy I did. I got this cream and it is absolutely amazing. It has added moisture to my face, it is no longer dry and it is not at all greasy. I highly recommend this product! Love love love it!!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this in May after going to the Kiehls store in New York City and trying out a sample. I typically apply this both day and night. It's rich and creamy. It doesn't feel oily like some face creams. My skin absorbs this quickly. I also use this before applying any foundation. I'm looking forward to trying this out through the harsh New York Winter weather.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
This is a fantastic moisturizer. It works great for people that have sensitive skin too. I used it off of a recommendation of a family friend and it's great! It is pricier, but it does last a long time. I would use it mainly at night, sometimes morning too if my skin was super dry, but that was rare. It only takes about a dime size amount to get the job done!
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I received this as a free sample in my Birchbox. I had heard of Kiehl's before, but never tried it because I wasn't sure about it and it can be kind of pricey. But after trying this face cream, I will definitely be a repeat customer. I put it on right before I go to bed.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Great product, doesn't leave my face too hydrated to where it feels oily. It works great it smells good and the price is not disappointing. I highly recommend this product is a great value for your money and great product overall
Sharon H.
Batavia, NY
Great for my aging skin. Doesn't feel heavy on my face. I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and was super excited to try it. No harsh smell and very easy to apply. It's a little on the pricey side but a great product.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg , PA
Where can you find this brand?
Adriana R.
Para que sirve este producto específicamente ??
galina s.
Does this product make you break out
mara g.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good product for someone who has few wrinkles (for now anyway)?
Staci D.
Lemont, IL
I was wondering how expensive this product is and does it make you break out?