Add a Photo

By KIEHL'S
#1647 in Facial Cleansers
This potent, effective peel for overnight use stimulates the desquamation process - the biological means by which skin restores itself. Our treatment is formulated with naturally-derived ingredients to enhance formula efficacy while performing a safe and gentle peeling action. Urea, an enzyme activator naturally present in the surface layer of the epidermis, performs the vital function of dissolving and loosening the horny layer of skin, stimulating cell renewal and the exfoliation of dead surface skin cells. Blended with HEPES (Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid) and a high concentration of Sodium Hyaluronate, known for its powerful hydrating properties, our peeling treatment helps to gently renew skin, leaving texture softer, more even, and vibrant after first use. With continued use, the formula helps reduce the look of pore size and ameliorate the effects of free-radical and photo-damage. Non-comedogenic, oil-free, and dermatologist tested for safety and efficacy. May be used by all skin types. Directions: Cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply treatment at night, avoiding immediate eye area, and allow to dry on skin. Leave on overnight and remove with warm water in the morning. May be used three times per week, or more as needed.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Hudson, OH
When I was younger, true teens, I didn't like this mask because I couldn't see a different due to my acne not clearing when I used it other than it took the dead skin off the healing blemishes. Now in my early twenties I gave it another try and I love it. I use it a couple times a week and I've noticed a difference in my skin and pores, I exfoliate on the days I do not wear the mask to bed, and my skin has started to glow and I've noticed less blackheads on my nose and chin overtime between exfoliating and wearing the mask. I'm going to start to use more of these products for antiaging!
Larissa P.
Larissa P.
Saint Albert
Greatest thing ever, especially when mixed with the midnight recovery oil. So much brightness and evenness.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Atco, NJ
I have been searching for a high potency, overnight, at home peel to even out my dark spots and brighten my skin tone. How effective would you say this product is? How long does it take to see results? Does it burn?