BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

A skin-softening hand and body lotion

• Orange Flower & Lychee skin-softening body lotion is a superbly hydrating and soothing body lotion, that will help to leave your skin hydrated for 24 hours. The lotion is scented with an exotic fusion of Orange Flower and Lychee sweetened with a touch of honey and rounded out by Moroccan Rose.
  • Aromatic Blends represents Kiehl's authentic apothecary heritage of inspiring fragrance blends. Combining ingredients from around the world, our unique fragrances utilizie sustainable sourcing methods and the finest natural ingredients.
  • Squalane
    This signature Kiehl’s ingredient is a botanical lipid derived from olives and shares a similar molecular structure with skin’s own natural oils. It has emollient characteristics that allow it to coat the skin’s surface. Within the formula, Squalane is used as a solubilizing ingredient to break up makeup and impurities on skin. It also helps to soften and hydrate skin.

• Shea Butter

Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.

• Avocado Oil

Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.

• Olive Fruit Oil
    A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.

Sweet Almond Oil
    Sweet Almond Oil is obtained by cleaning and crushing Sweet Almonds into a powder form that is then cold pressed and filtered into an oil. This refined, natural ingredient is gentle and suitable for babies. It leaves skin with a silky, elegant feel.Apricot Kernel Oil
    Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from apricot kernels and has a very high Vitamin E content (aiding fast absorption) and is a trygliceride composed of 75% oleic acid and 20% linoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids esterified with glycerin - similar to avocado oil and sesame oil. Found to be highly compatible with the skin. Apricot Kernel Oil moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness.

Sesame Oil
    Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.

Michele A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Body Cleanser, Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Skin-Softening Body Lotion more...
This is my all time favorite lotion. They don’t sell it anymore in the stores tho. It’s smells absolutely incredible and has the best feeling hydration for skin.
Rachelle D.
I'm obsessed with the smell of this product definitely makes you feel luxurious while using it! Not exactly sure it moisturizes all that well but it's a very nice product and I don't regret buying it at all!
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion has a wonderful smell and it is long lasting! It also came in a very cute bottle. It moisturized my skin but it had a more watery texture then I like as I like my lotions to be thicker.
Melissa A.
Review for: Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Body Cleanser more...
This body cleanser is one of the best ive ever used! i have eczema and very dry skin on my body and this has left me feeling soft and smooth! and smelling amazing!
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
The scent of this product is beautiful it's definitely worth its price I bought it at Nordstrom's I love the way that it makes my skin feel it's so gentle it's extremely effective I would recommend this to all ladies out there who want to see some improvements
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Review for: Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Skin-Softening Body Lotion more...
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Body Cleanser more...
I love all these products, I went as far as befriending someone in MX to help me find a limited edition they did with my favorite band.. this company's amazing!
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
I got a sample of this lotion a few weeks ago and I love it! It smells beautifully and I love how hydrating it is!
Ahliyah S.
Review for: Kiehls Orange Flower & Lychee Skin-Softening Body Lotion more...
I love this body lotion as I feel it has a lovely scent and makes your body feel soft and smooth. I think it is affordable and the packaging is really nice