BY KIEHL'S

Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair, this lightweight, easily-rinsed conditioner deeply moisturizes and restores a healthy look to hair. Utilizing the latest in haircare science, our formula contains molecules which mimic natural oils that coat healthy hair. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil-inspired by traditional home recipes-to help rebuild hair's strength and elasticity, and lock in moisture. Gentle, yet luxurious, our formula detangles hair, leaving it silky-smooth and shiny without weighing hair down. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling. Directions: Shampoo hair with Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo. Rinse and apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair, especially the ends. Gently work through hair and leave on for two to three minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Style as usual. If contact with eye occurs, rinse immediately with water. see more...

Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
Fruit olive is probably the best I've ever used on my hair. My hair feels amazing after every wash, I love the simple packaging. It's very effective on my dry course hair. I'm extremely satisfied. The only downfall is that it's not very price friendly.
Kaylee L.
This is an excellent conditioner and is great to use regularly after using the olive fruit oil deeply repairing hair pak. This can feel a bit too thin for thick or longer hair. It's best to concentrate this on the ends working up to the scalp.
aericarmand
Apple Valley, CA
Quite a nice texture. Smells great and natural ingredients make me feel better about using it.
Chelsea S.
This conditioner converted my fine and dry hair into healthy, hydrated and soft locks within the first few uses so I simply can't stop using it! It is really nourishing without leaving an oily feeling in the hair. It smells subtly of olive and citrus fruit which is pleasant and not artificial at all. I have repurchased this conditioner so many times - I know it's expensive but I can say it is worth the investment!
Millie Y.
Toronto
I really liked how this made my hair feel super hydrated, but it was a little bit heavy, especially when my hair was longer. It did help with the dryness/frizz in the winter though and it did smell really nice.
Anna W.
Toronto, ON
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. If you leave it on for 5-10 minutes and rub it into the ends well, the outcome is incredible; it leaves your hair feeling so soft and looking so silky and smooth. Expensive product but worth it in my opinion!
Deniz E.
Ankara
PROs
+Very light texture unlike other conditioners
+Light moisturizing effect
+Best for shorter hair
+Leaves hair moisturized and shiny

CONs
-The texture might be too runny and light for longer hair
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How is this conditioner? Is this for all types of hair?