Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner
- Detangles and helps restore a healthy look to hair, leaving it smooth and shiny, without weighing it down
- Contains Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, and Lemon Extract, to hydrate, lock in moisture and promote shine
How to Apply:
- For best results, follow after Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo.
- Apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair, especially the ends.
- Leave in for two to three minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- If contact with eye occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.
This bright and zesty citrus fruit has long had a prominent role in cosmetics and aromatherapy. Lemons are high in natural fruit acids and have the highest percentage of Vitamin C of all the fruits. Its extracts from the fruit and essential oil (expressed from the peel) have astringent and antiseptic quality that freshens, stimulates and rejuvenates sluggish skin and adds lustrous shine to the hair. In aromatherapy, lemons inspire a cooling, refreshing and uplifting feeling.
Olive Fruit Oil
A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair
Aqua / Water,Cetearyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Glycerin,Amodimethicone,Lanolin,Isopropyl Alcohol,Cetyl Esters,Parfum / Fragrance,Methylparaben,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Trideceth-6,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride,Cetrimonium Chloride,2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol,Citrus Medica Limonum Oil / Lemon Peel Oilsee more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- How is this conditioner? Is this for all types of... Be the first to answer!