Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak uploaded by Kaylee L.

BY KIEHL'S #95 in Hair Oil

• Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair
  • Contains Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil to create a deeply nourishing treatment that moisturizes and strengthens hair as it restores shine and a healthy appearance to even severely parched hair
  • Consistent use of our Deeply Repairative Hair Pak will prevent future damage from environmental stresses and other external abuses
  • Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling

How to Apply:

• Shampoo
  • Rinse and squeeze off excess water
  • Apply a liberal amount of the masque to hair evenly, concentrating on hair ends
  • Allow formula to remain three to five minutes
  • Rinse well
  • Dry/damaged hair: use weekly
  • Extremely dry/severely damaged hair: use after every shampoo
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with water
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Avocado Oil

Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.

Lemon Extract
    This bright and zesty citrus fruit has long had a prominent role in cosmetics and aromatherapy. Lemons are high in natural fruit acids and have the highest percentage of Vitamin C of all the fruits. Its extracts from the fruit and essential oil (expressed from the peel) have astringent and antiseptic quality that freshens, stimulates and rejuvenates sluggish skin and adds lustrous shine to the hair. In aromatherapy, lemons inspire a cooling, refreshing and uplifting feeling.

Olive Fruit Oil
    A valuable oil for skin and hair care, olive oil has been used for centuries as a cosmetic and food by peoples of the Mediterranean region. The oil is obtained by cold pressing of ripe olives and it is the first press, or “extra vierge” oil, that is used for creams, lotions, hair treatments and ointments. Extra virgin contains a high level of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish. It is very beneficial for dry, damaged, or split hair.

• Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak

Citrus Medica Limonum Oil / Lemon Peel Oil

Buy on Sephora*
Paige N.
Greenville, SC
I bought this from Sephora during their 20% off VIB Rouge sale this month after seeing the high reviews and knowing my hair was in desperate need of hydration. My hair is fine, colored, and long - it takes next to nothing for a product to weigh it down and feel greasy. Ya'll...this stuff DELIVERED. I saturated my hair according to the instructions (after a shampoo and towel dry), clipped it up into a bun, and left it for 15 minutes (instructions say 3-5, but I was going for the hydration gold). Rinsing it out thoroughly was really easy, and I was already impressed at how silky my wet hair felt. I blew my hair dry and straightened as needed afterwards. My hair is as soft as it was before I started having it balayaged blonde regularly! The hair pak did not weigh my hair down at all - I definitely have plenty of volume after using it. I came into it skeptical and came out a believer. I will be buying this product as long as they make it!
Samantha F.
I'm new to using Kiehls products but everything I've tried from them, I've loved and this is no exception!! My hair is so shiny and soft after using this! My hair can get dry, dull and I tend to get split ends, but this product has my locks looking straight out of a hair commercial 😀 I use it twice a week and apply a quarter sized glob through my hair, let it set for 3-5 min and then rinse it out. For the price and amount you get, this mask is a great deal and definitely worth every penny. I believe it will last a long time too! I can't recommend this enough! I love it!
Michelle G.
This is by far the most nourishing hair masque I have ever used. This is a product where a little goes a long way. I have very long fine hair. No matter how much I refrain from blow drying my ends, they always seem to be dry. This masque, without fail, provides the moisture they need. The fragrance is also amazingly fresh and could be best described as something out of a high-end spa. I do warn that if you have fine hair, then you may want to use very little and concentrate only on your ends. I often use this simply as a treatment and not as a product I can use prior to styling my hair because of the high oil content.
Shona G.
Columbus
I took off one star because I am not a fan the floral scent, but once you wash it out the smell doesn’t last long. I would buy it again because I could see and feel a difference in how my hair held onto moisture better and looked more shiny. It has a good amount of slip too, which is important when you have natural hair.
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
This product smells great. The ends of my hair were brittle after coloring and this did the trick for helping to moisturize my parched tresses. A little goes a long way and it's not too expensive considering the size of the tub. Your hair will feel softer after the first treatment.
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the only hair mask I will ever use! This can make my hair go from fried grass to amazing silk in an instant. I have bought so many jars already!! My trick is to apply it before a shower for easy removal.
Bella B.
This product did so much for me when I was first getting into hair care. My hair was brittle and broken and this made huge leaps in repairing it. I don't often use it now, however I highly recommend it for someone with damaged hair, because it works really well.
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I am known to most of my friends as a hair mask junkie. I will try and hair mask at least once and I rarely go back in for a second dip unless it’s really good. No joke over used the product like 5 times and it never gets old. There is something about the olive fruit oil that just does something to my hair and I love it. If you have damaged/color-treated hair you should give this product a try. You won’t be sorry.
Ashley P.
Stillwater, NY
This stuff is amazing, I literally can’t say Enough about it. I had a pixie cut and was having trouble growing it out because I always color my hair and where there is color there’s damage! But I’m happy to say my hair is now shoulder length and feels super amazing! If your looking for a deep reparative masque this is your guy!
Madison B.
This was a good conditioner, but not s great mask. It didn't feel like it did much more than a regular conditioner for me, but I have very thick, semi-coarse hair, so it may be due to my hair type. Right now, I would not recommend this for anyone with a similar hair type to mine.
denise f.
How long before you notice a change?How long before you notice a change?
Can you tell me an other hair mask based on olive oil