BY KIEHL'S

Nourishes And Hydrates Hair As It Gently Cleanses, Leaving Hair Manageable, Supple, And Full Of Shine, Without Weighing It Down
Contains Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, And Lemon Extract, To Hydrate, Lock In Moisture And Promote Shine
How To Apply:
Wet Hair Thoroughly
Apply A Small Amount To Palms And Gently Massage Throughout The Hair And Scalp Area With Fingertips
Rinse Well
If Contact With Eyes Occurs, Rinse Immediately With Water
Key Ingredients
Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil, Derived From The Fruit Of A Tropical American Tree, Is A Rich, Fatty-acid Emollient Known To Be The Most Moisturizing Of Any Fruit Oil. It Is Also A Natural Source Of Amino Acid Proteins, Vitamins A, D, E And Potassium.

Lemon Extract
This Bright And Zesty Citrus Fruit Has Long Had A Prominent Role In Cosmetics And Aromatherapy. Lemons Are High In Natural Fruit Acids And Have The Highest Percentage Of Vitamin C Of All The Fruits. Its Extracts From The Fruit And Essential Oil (Expressed From The Peel) Have Astringent And Antiseptic Quality That Freshens, Stimulates And Rejuvenates Sluggish Skin And Adds Lustrous Shine To The Hair. In Aromatherapy, Lemons Inspire A Cooling, Refreshing And Uplifting Feeling.

Olive Fruit Oil
A Valuable Oil For Skin And Hair Care, Olive Oil Has Been Used For Centuries As A Cosmetic And Food By Peoples Of The Mediterranean Region. The Oil Is Obtained By Cold Pressing Of Ripe Olives And It Is The First Press, Or “extra Vierge” Oil, That Is Used For Creams, Lotions, Hair Treatments And Ointments. Extra Virgin Contains A High Level Of Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids And Antioxidant Vitamin E That Moisturize, Protect And Nourish. It Is Very Beneficial For Dry, Damaged, Or Split Hair.

Nourishing Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo

Aqua / Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Glycol Distearate,Cocamide Mipa,Sodium Chloride,Disodium Ricinoleamido Mea-sulfosuccinate,Polyquaternium-10,Ppg-5-ceteth-20,Sodium Benzoate,Parfum / Fragrance,Citric Acid,Salicylic Acid,Carbomer,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Isopropanolamine,2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol,Citrus Medica Limonum Oil / Lemon Peel Oil,Sodium Hydroxide

• Is this product good for relaxed hair types?1 Answers
  • Is there wheat in this shampoo? I use the conditioner version of ...1 Answers
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Although I really like the shampoo and I have wood used for the last few months I think it could be slightly more hydrating. It is quite pricey for shampoo, however, I think that it is worth it in terms of quality. It has made my hair really soft and vibrant and for that reason I have purchased it more than once.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is my favorite Kiehls product. The olive oil really helps keep your hair hydrated and luxurious even though this is a shampoo. Shampoos normally strip your hair of their natural oils leaving them depleted and dry. This shampoo does just the opposite. It also has a very mild olive oil scent which I love.
Katie P.
Sacramento
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love the smell of this, and the way it leaves my hair feeling after a wash. But unfortunately my hair began getting greasy after a few weeks of using the product.
Kristin M.
Review for: 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Can’t say enough great things about this shampoo. My hair has been bleached, colored, heat styled and it’s naturally coarse... so this was a miracle product. My hair was smooth, shiny and my waves/curls bounced back up beautifully. Will buy this over and over again!!
Clare H.
Love this shampoo! My hair feels so clean and fresh after I use it, and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it too oily. It is the perfect balance for my hair, just wish more product came in the bottle. Will continue to use!
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: 2.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love this Nourishing Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo! It smells great works really well for my naturally curly hair and is enriched with Avocado oil as well. This shampoo produces a rich creamy rejuvenating lather.
Kaylee L.
Review for: 1 Liter Pump more...
Wwooop wooopp finally order this big pump of my all time favorite conditioner! Super creamy and filled with avocado oil goodness! Makes my hair feel super hydrated, repairs split ends and helps to minimize breakage! I know the price is high but compared to the smaller bottles this is the best deal. This makes my hair look and feel so much healthier and when I don't use this I can see my hair looks dry and not healthy. This really is worth the splurge.
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 2.5 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Smells amazing let's start off with that, I've always used and trust this brand only thing the packaging could be a lot better.
Gayathri J.
Portland , OR
Olive oil has always been a good ingredients to include. This shampoo nourishes the hair and always help to treat my hair. I felt that my hair felt even fresher and hydrated after trying this shampoo.
Deniz E.
Ankara
PROs
+Cleanses very well
+Neutral scent
+Gives a decent amount of moisture for short hair, leaving no need to condition afterwards
+Good option for daily use

CONs
-Contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate, irritating and drying agent for all hair types
-Does not foam well unless used in generous amounts, which might also be a good factor since foaming agents are usually harsh chemicals
Kaylee L.
Is there wheat in this shampoo? I use the conditioner version of this and LOVE IT! I was wondering if I am able to use this shampoo because I notice a lot of Kiehls shampoos I can't use with wheat in them.
DeJa R.
Is this product good for relaxed hair types?