BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Exfoliate skin overnight with a gentle facial peel for smoother, more radiant skin. This formula is infused with the power of Quinoa Husk Extract and Phytic Acid to help refine and smooth uneven skin texture. Our potent, yet gentle night serum effectively exfoliates while you sleep for radiant, glowing skin.

• Helps exfoliate skin overnight to reveal visibly refreshed and radiant skin
  • Demonstrated to help accelerate skin cell turnover in a clinical study*
  • Visibly evens skin tone and refines the feel of rough texture over time**
  • Formulated with sustainably-sourced Quinoa Husk Extract, Cactus Extract and Phytic Acid
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety
  • Safe for nightly use on all skin types, including sensitive skin*Based on instrumental test within surface layers.

**Results based upon expert grading in a dermatologist-controlled clinical study.

How to Apply Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate

• After cleansing and toning, apply several drops to fingertips
  • Press concentrate into face until absorbed
  • Follow with a concentrated serum and your nightly moisturizer
  • For overnight use

Key Ingredients
Quinoa Husk Extract
Quinoa Husk Extract is sustainably sourced from the protective outer shell of the Quinoa seed without chemical alteration and with minimal environmental impact. Within our formula, it acts as an exfoliant to help release dull skin.

Phytic Acid
Sourced from Japan, our Phytic Acid is derived from Rice Bran. Within our formulas, it acts as an exfoliant to help reveal smoother and softer skin.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water,Alcohol Denat.,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Sodium Citrate,Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract,Sodium Hydroxide,Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract,Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract,Glycerin,Propanediol,Phytic Acid,Carrageenan,Phenoxyethanol,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water,Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract,Disodium Edta,Acer Saccharinum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Potassium Sorbate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,Adenosine,Ethylhexylglycerin,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice / Orange Juice,Sodium Benzoate,Ascorbyl Glucoside

• How many nights are you supposed to use this for? Does th...2 Answers
Jenna K.
Anchorage
Freaking love this stuff. I was suffering from bad texture (you know, the orange-peel bumps that aren’t full blown zits but make you look and feel like crud?) but this stuff works great. I use about 5-6 drops for my entire face every night and my skin is smoother with less breakouts. No smell. Doesn’t burn.
Christina M.
Seattle, WA
This stuff really saved my face. I had tiny bumps on my face and this stuff made them disappear. A little goes a long way. I’ve had this for 6 months and I still have more than half the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has “textured” skin. It really works!
Stephanie S.
Lorain
I absolutely love this serum!! I feel like I have baby skin after. It’s a peel but it’s very gentle. It also helped lighten up some of my dark spots on my face as well as cleared up some bumps
I had from an allergic reaction to another brands moisturizer
Brandi H.
Corpus Christi, TX
I absolutely LOVE this concentrate serum! It has completely changed the texture of my skin. I started seeing results within the first week. This product is worth every penny!! You won’t regret buying this!
poppy🌻 A.
Greenwood
I honestly don’t think it helps that much for the amount of money I paid for it. But it did help a little bit but you would have to use the whole bottle to start seeing the result.
Amber H.
I wish I had a larger size of this product. I received this as a sample at the store's counter. I do find it quite pricey and I am still trying to convince myself that it is okay to splurge, but I really loved it after the few uses I got from it. Each time I used, the next morning I'd wake up and the texture on my forehead had been nearly eliminated. It's one of the few products that I seen such good results with so quickly. A sample size provided me three uses, so a full size bottle may be worth it in the end.
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
Kiehl's Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate is magical. I tend to get rough patches and break out leaving dark scars on my face that takes a while to disappear. When I used this, it disappeared in a matter of a week or two leaving me with a smooth even skin tone by morning. It is gentle enough for me to use about 3 times a week. It helps promote skin cell turnover and I definitely have to say that this is one my favorite Kiehl product.
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
This serum is absolutely amazing. You don't have to just use it on your face to smooth out bumps, you can use it anywhere on your body if you have keratosis pilaris like me. I get red raised bumps all over the tops of my thighs just above my knees, and sometimes along my triceps. A little drop of this on each problem area goes a long way. After just a couple nights of using this I already see a HUGE difference. This truly is a miracle product.
G J.
This is a great skincare product for those tiny bumps that sometimes appear in batches on my face. I noticed a significant difference in the texture of my skin after about two weeks of nightly use. I’ve had this product for almost a year now. Today I use it every three days or after a long haul flight for preventive measures. I usually pair it with the midnight recovery serum underneath as they work well together.
Teri T.
I love this stuff! I was suffering from bad textures on my skin and this peel has been the magical solution. It’s so potent but gentle at same time. I use it nightly and wake up with much smoother skin. A little goes a long way and although my textured skin has cleared up, I like to keep this on hand so I’m already almost through my second bottle.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
How many nights are you supposed to use this for? Does this go on before serums and moisturizer?