BY KIEHL'S

Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Skin Softening Body Lotion see more...

Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this aromatherapeutic lotion. It smells invigorating and leaves your skin inviting to the touch. It's perfect for after a fresh shave or when your skin is extremely dry. It's cost effective and very reliable, it definitely won't let you down!
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I love grapefruit everything. This lotion is great and not greasy and smells fantastic!!! I especially love using it in the morning before getting dressed for work because it makes me feel
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Weak. Kiehls makes me weak in the knees. The lotion is light. Smells great. Isn't oily. And lasts! I always use this when I fly and am stuck in a dehydrating cabin for hours on end. The only qualm is I receive this product as a gift or at a discount (friend) and if that ever went away, I doubt I would continue the habit. However, if it is in your price range, well worth the investment!
Alexandra C.
Quickest Place To Find This Stuff For Me Is At Macy's . I Don't Think This Works For My Skin Tho .. I'll Give It Another Try & Hopefully It'll Be Better Stars .