Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Lotion Deluxe Sample

Introducing an enticing range of fragrances highlighting exotic ingredients from around the globe. Our Aromatic Blends Skin-Softening Body Lotion is formulated with squalene, shea butter and botanical oils to ensure skin is nourished from the inside – out.  Indulge skin in 24 hours of hydration and soothing nourishment without silicones.

Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit: A surprising blend of Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit, accented by ginger and rounded out with soothing notes of soy milk and white musk.  This harmonious aroma evokes imagery of the Kyoto Gardens in Japan - a peaceful place where dewy, white flowers of this pear often flourish.  This fresh, floral aroma was mixed with the Brazilian-born Pink Grapefruit, which heightens the sensory experience with a rich sweet scent, imbued with hints of tropical Mandarin Orange.

Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love this aromatherapeutic lotion. It smells invigorating and leaves your skin inviting to the touch. It's perfect for after a fresh shave or when your skin is extremely dry. It's cost effective and very reliable, it definitely won't let you down!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Weak. Kiehls makes me weak in the knees. The lotion is light. Smells great. Isn't oily. And lasts! I always use this when I fly and am stuck in a dehydrating cabin for hours on end. The only qualm is I receive this product as a gift or at a discount (friend) and if that ever went away, I doubt I would continue the habit. However, if it is in your price range, well worth the investment!
Stephanie R.
I love grapefruit everything. This lotion is great and not greasy and smells fantastic!!! I especially love using it in the morning before getting dressed for work because it makes me feel
Alexandra C.
Quickest Place To Find This Stuff For Me Is At Macy's . I Don't Think This Works For My Skin Tho .. I'll Give It Another Try & Hopefully It'll Be Better Stars .