BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Introducing an enticing range of fragrances highlighting exotic ingredients from around the globe. Our Aromatic Blends Skin-Softening Body Lotion is formulated with squalene, shea butter and botanical oils to ensure skin is nourished from the inside – out.  Indulge skin in 24 hours of hydration and soothing nourishment without silicones.

Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit: A surprising blend of Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit, accented by ginger and rounded out with soothing notes of soy milk and white musk.  This harmonious aroma evokes imagery of the Kyoto Gardens in Japan - a peaceful place where dewy, white flowers of this pear often flourish.  This fresh, floral aroma was mixed with the Brazilian-born Pink Grapefruit, which heightens the sensory experience with a rich sweet scent, imbued with hints of tropical Mandarin Orange.

Kiehl's Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Lotion Deluxe Sample
  • "This is by far my favorite body lotion. The scent is AMAZING. It is super moisturizing and last all day. Love this lotion " in 5 reviews
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
I love this aromatherapeutic lotion. It smells invigorating and leaves your skin inviting to the touch. It's perfect for after a fresh shave or when your skin is extremely dry. It's cost effective and very reliable, it definitely won't let you down!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Weak. Kiehls makes me weak in the knees. The lotion is light. Smells great. Isn't oily. And lasts! I always use this when I fly and am stuck in a dehydrating cabin for hours on end. The only qualm is I receive this product as a gift or at a discount (friend) and if that ever went away, I doubt I would continue the habit. However, if it is in your price range, well worth the investment!
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I love grapefruit everything. This lotion is great and not greasy and smells fantastic!!! I especially love using it in the morning before getting dressed for work because it makes me feel
Anita A.
Erie, PA
Let me start by saying that I love Kiehls products and this lotion was no exception! My legs have a serious problem with being extra dry in the summer (I know, doesn't make sense, but they do), and this lotion lasted 2 days without the scaly skin coming back. The floral, fruity scent was fresh and long lasting on my skin, along with having the advantage of waking me up in the morning! Love this product!!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is one of my go to summer fragrances and I love being able to use it in a hydrating lotion form too. It's not oily and doesn't leave you with a weird residue on your skin. The fragrance definitely grapefruit- but it has subtle floral notes that isn't overwhelming
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this lotiion and the light lovely smell I use it daily and I got it from Ulta or you can get it from saphora. It is long lasting and keeps my skin super soft all day long I use it every day since i have super dry skin even living in florida where is it super humid
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
To know Kiehl's is to love Kiehl's despite the generally high price point and the addictive nature of their dedicated shops. I find their products very effective and this one has a richer, more floral scent than most, although they do market it as gender-neutral.
Janey K.
Riverton, NJ
I enjoy using the Kiehl's skin softening body lotion. I tend to use this during the warmer seasons as it has a light consistency and absorbs into the skin pretty nicely, especially when you just get out of shower. I usually apply at night and in the morning your skin feels real soft. I usually use this or the Caudalie's interchangeably.
Ashley N.
Love this! It is absorbed fairly quickly into my skin and is light enough for year round use. The scent is not overpowering and is refreshing. My skin always feels amazing when I use this!
Brandy D.
Kiehl's is my absolute favorite brand of skincare. I would buy everything in their line if I could afford it. This has a beautiful Citrus note and slightly floral aroma it is to die for