Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray

A classic Musk eau de toilette spray.

I Used to wear Bonne Bell Skin Musk in the 80’s (probably when they used animal musks), how does this compare?
Is it strong? I know muses usually are ...
Start your review of Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Kiehl’s Musk Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my current favorite musk composition.  For a higher end fragrance this is very affordable. The smell to me is very long lasting, and it just smells beautiful. Like old Hollywood! I definitely recommend it especially if you like musk.
Andrew W.
This used to be such a reliable affordable scent, but I’ve found over the years either my taste has changed or their formula has. I now find it to have a very strong chemically smell that lingers. Would not recommend!
EMERALD T.
Lawton, Ok
I LOVE THIS spray (as does my husband) - it is woodsy and clean and warm - and smells different on everyone - it first caught my attention on my mother in law and it smelled different - lasts throughout the day and lingers on clothes - def recommend!
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
This is such an amazing timeless scent with nothing else like it. I've been buying it for my husband for many years. I love Kiehls products.
Kellie G.
Simpsonville, SC
This is my signature scent, y’all! I’ve been wearing it for over 10 years now. It’s the perfect unisex fragrance for anyone who doesn’t like overly sweet or floral smells but it’s also not a heavy masculine scent either. Just a lovely warm scent that I can’t get enough of.
Bri C.
This is probably my favorite perfume of all time. It's so highly concentrated that a tiny bit goes a long way, so a bottle lasts forever. It smells equally good on my husband and myself, and it's such a warm and sensual scent. I've literally been stopped in the street before while wearing this by a woman who said "I have to know what you're wearing! You smell incredible!"
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
i have been obsessed with this scent for 3 years. it is so old lady yet so mysterious. it is definitely dramatic but the control is in your hands. i love this scent!
Sally J.
Spring, TX
Ahhh !!! This is the best thing from Kiehls for men.. This just smells so amazing and lasts for hours.
Jen G.
Weslaco, TX
Bought this scent at Dillards because I had heard great things about it, however, I didn't like the scent at all. It's super musky and not appealing for either men or women in my opinion. It was also pretty pricey, definitely not worth the money in my opinion. Would not recommend.
Sloane S.
This musk lasts on the skin for so long and is SUCH a classic scent. I prefer perfumes that have notes of musk, sandal wood, etc, so this pure musk is perfect. It's a very distinct scent and I recommend smelling before purchasing because you'll either love it or hate it.