Kiehl's Musk Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY KIEHL'S

Our special Musk "recipe":

• Begins with an initial creamy, fresh citrus burst of Bergamot Nectar and Orange Blossom
  • Follows with a soft floral bouquet of Rose, Lily, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli
  • Dries down to a warm, sensual Oriental finish of Tonka Nut, White Patchouli and, of course, Musk

How to Apply:

• Spray fragrance directly on the skin, avoiding the eye area

• Is it strong? I know muses usually are ...1 Answers
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This smells amazing! I love the way it smells on me and on my husband. It is a very universal smell and can be used for both men and women. I feel like it smells distinctly different on different people and reacts to  your chemistry. It is a warm, musky scent that people notice and compliment me on when I wear it. It is not too heavy and has a warm tone that I like.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
If I could rate this any higher I would. This is the best scent I have been wearing for the last 10 years. Whenever I wear it out both men and women constantly compliment me on how good I smell. Compared to other perfumes I don’t believe it’s very expensive and it’s definitely worth every penny.
soy y.
I’ve been using this musk for over 15 years now. I had many friends asked me what perfume I was wearing. It is so gentle and mild, it doesn’t scream “perfume” when you spray it. I love the fact that it’s unisex too! I’m a big fan!
Natalie L.
I never in my life have purchased a perfume until Kiehls Musk. I was very nervous because I actually had no idea what it smelled like, but I took the plunge and ordered it. This smell is so nice because I HATE floral pungent perfumes that are usually marketed to women. I feel like this is the perfect mix of feminine and masculine smells all in one, I use it every single day now and won't go back. The only downside is the size, I don't know how long it will last as I've only had it for about two weeks, but the bottle is pretty small.
a a.
Love this scent! I really like colognes and unisex fragrance bc i often think women's fragrances are too sweet. I think this is a classic smell, lasts very long, and smells very natural. I would recommend, but its definitely not for everyone!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
i have been obsessed with this scent for 3 years. it is so old lady yet so mysterious. it is definitely dramatic but the control is in your hands. i love this scent!
Jenny G.
Evanston, IL
One of my all-time favorite scents. Whenever I wear this, people always ask me what I have on and "you smell so good!." The bottle is very pretty and the fragrance lasts a while. On my wrists, the scent stays all day. I would definitely recommend (but I want it to be my secret).
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
I purchased this for myself (a woman) and i can't believe how much i love it! It is a tried and true winter fragrance for me. The musk scent isn't overpowering and smells like true musk as opposed to the synthetic scent a lot of perfumes give off. I do wish they still had their musk oil but this product still smells amazing.
Sloane S.
This musk lasts on the skin for so long and is SUCH a classic scent. I prefer perfumes that have notes of musk, sandal wood, etc, so this pure musk is perfect. It's a very distinct scent and I recommend smelling before purchasing because you'll either love it or hate it.
Bunny B.
Phoenix , AZ
I've been wearing this fragrance off and on since i was 19, its very long lasting and nice i love it very much.I'ts a good value for the size and ingredients and very gentle on tje skin I've never had any issues . I would highly recommend this fragrance
Kimberly F.
Is it strong? I know muses usually are ...