Kiehl's Mom & Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Lauren B.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Our gentle cream is a unique blend of mild, carefully selected ingredients to moisturize and soothe baby’s delicate skin. Made with Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, and Olive Fruit Oil, this formula nurtures and hydrates skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and supple and is gentle enough to use on baby’s face to help moisturize and even out dry patches. Tested to help minimize allergy risk; sensitivity -tested for daily use.

• Paraben-free.
  • Mommy-Approved
  • Safe for Sensitive Skin
  • Mineral-Oil-Free

Perfect for:

• Parents seeking a gentle moisturizer for baby
  • Adults and children seeking a mild, gentle body moisturizer

How to Apply:

• Gently massage on baby’s skin until formula is absorbed; use after bath to lock in much-need moisture or as often as needed.
  • As a facial moisturizer, apply to face as needed, avoiding the eye area.

Key Ingredients

Shea Butter
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. The benefits of Shea Butter for skin include protection from dehydration, restoring skin’s suppleness and improving the appearance of dry skin.

• Vitamin E
    Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals and has soothing moisturizing properties.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Squalane,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Propanediol,Glyceryl Stearate,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Cetearyl Glucoside,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil,Tocopherol

Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
Yes! 10 freaking stars if I could. My daughter have super sensitive, dry, eczema skin.. we tried everything even prescription creams. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER. GO BUY IT!
Nicole L.
I just love how this products applies onto my skin! It's smooth and doesn't feel like I have anything on at all. Plus, it's really moisturizing and gentle on the skin. Love this product overall.
Kendra W.
Love! Love! Love! My son has mild-moderate excema and this is one of the only creams I can use on him that will moisturizer his skin effectively. It sinks into the skin quickly, isn't greasy but is so effective.
I use this as an everyday lotion on my adult skin because I have a nut allergy and this lotion is nut free. It's a little thick but really keeps my skin moisturized all day
Ayla T.
Toronto, ON
My favourite moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin and really dry skin. This is gentle enough that it moisturizer my skin with out hurting it.
Amber C.
I am not a huge moisturizer person, but this one goes on great, soaks in fast and isn't slimy or sticky after. About as perfect as goo for your skin can get (:
Caitlyn S.
Woodstock
Purchased at: The Bay
Perfect for when our baby was very little and we didn't want to use anything overly fragranced on his fresh newborn skin. Never dried him out.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I really loved this for myself to use as a body lotion. It's not fragranced and absorbs so well into my skin. it made it feel super soft.
Sadia D.
The best brand for skin products . They are good for the skin and the skin looks healthy and young after using it
Jessica L.
Los angeles, California
I would like to try it even if my baby has eczema can use it
Shelly M.