Kiehl's Mom & Baby Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Lauren B.

BY KIEHL'S #54 in Baby Lotion

Our gentle cream is a unique blend of mild, carefully selected ingredients to moisturize and soothe baby’s delicate skin. Made with Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, and Olive Fruit Oil, this formula nurtures and hydrates skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and supple and is gentle enough to use on baby’s face to help moisturize and even out dry patches. Tested to help minimize allergy risk; sensitivity -tested for daily use.

• Paraben-free.
  • Mommy-Approved
  • Safe for Sensitive Skin
  • Mineral-Oil-Free

Perfect for:

• Parents seeking a gentle moisturizer for baby
  • Adults and children seeking a mild, gentle body moisturizer

How to Apply:

• Gently massage on baby’s skin until formula is absorbed; use after bath to lock in much-need moisture or as often as needed.
  • As a facial moisturizer, apply to face as needed, avoiding the eye area.

Key Ingredients

Shea Butter
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. The benefits of Shea Butter for skin include protection from dehydration, restoring skin’s suppleness and improving the appearance of dry skin.

• Vitamin E
    Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals and has soothing moisturizing properties.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Squalane,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Propanediol,Glyceryl Stearate,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Cetearyl Glucoside,Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid,Caprylyl Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil,Tocopherol

Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Está marca es realmente excelente para el cabello y para la piel ... sus productos no son agresivos y de origen muy natural los amo NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Sakurako C.
I know it says "baby", but I use this for myself. It's unscented so it's perfect for my face. The price was not too bad if you are comparing it to a Victoria's Secret lotion and it lasts a long time. It's a thick lotion so a little bit goes a long way. I would purchase this again and recommend this to anyone. I originally purchased it for my husband, but I like it so much that I use it more than he does.
Lili L.
E Palo Alto, CA
I use this cream for my daughters who suffer from eczema. It works wonders. Specially on those day when the weather is really dry. My kids love it because it leaves the skin feeling smooth. Although they sometimes complain of the lack of scent. Girl! Wright? Overall I recommend this cream, it gets the soothing done.
Tessa T.
Tuttle , OK
Working with kids, I am always needing hand cream after all of the anti-bacterial gel I use. I adore this Nurturing Baby cream. It's gentle, smells great, lasts through a few hand washings and it's super for the little ones. It is on my ALWAYS have list.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
When my son was a baby I used this on him the most. He was born with very sensitive skin to the point where everything made him break out, except for this. This is amazing for babies and doesn't irritate the skin.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I got this as a gift from family. I really like it, it doesn't irritate my baby's skin or worsen cradle cap on her eyebrows. The scent is pleasant and it sinks in nicely
Wreachell B.
If you or your kids have sensitive skin, this is the best product to use. It doesn't trigger ezcema, psoriasis, or any skin conditions. It has no smell but it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have sensitive skin, so it is nice to have a product that is gentle and nourishing. My skin feels soft after one use and the added bonus of not having a perfume scent is great.
Shannon T.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Anything Kiehls is for me! I've been using Kiehls products since the mid-80's. I don't use it often enough as it can be pricey. But I love to splurge on myself from time to time.
Frances H.
Imperial Beach, CA
Kiehls products are amazing! I can't wait to try these on my baby.. my hubby has the shave cream I use it sometimes and love it!
Jessica L.
Los angeles, California
I would like to try it even if my baby has eczema can use it
Shelly M.