BY KIEHL'S

Discover our nature-powered masques for every concern with our sized-to-try collection! Detox with Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, brighten skin with Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Extract Radiance Masque, and defend with Cilantro & Orange Pollutant Defending Masque.

Set Includes:

• Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
  • Turmeric & Cranberry Skin Energizing Radiance Masque
  • Cilantro & Orange-Extract Pollutant Defending Masque

Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque. I put it on the skin cleansed from make-up, not wiped dry, but quite slightly damp - so it's more convenient for me to distribute it. The mask works much better if it is clear to put it on a steamed face - in the shower or after a bath.
Then wait for about 10 minutes to dry and wash off with water. If applied a thick layer, then the feeling of tightness, while the mask on the face, almost no.
After removing the mask, the skin is very soft and smooth, the redness turns pale, the pores in the T-zone become lighter and narrower, the overall complexion is also slightly bleached.
Kieh's Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque. It has a dense gel texture of avocado color, the most economical. Without problems it is distributed on a skin. When applied, I have a little chill, but it quickly passes. It smells of something chemist, weed-grass, someone does not like the smell - he even calms me a little. Probably, this is affected by parsley in the ingredients.
Kiel's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask. When applying the skin, the first minute heats up quite a bit, but not so much as from Glam Glow. I keep it until dry and then rinse thoroughly with water. Carefully, because cranberry bones do not really want to be washed. At first glance, these particles seem rude, but in the case of my skin they do not hurt at all, but only a little polish.
I like to use it in the morning, the effect, as they say, "is obvious". The first couple of minutes the face looks like it is flushed, apparently from the fact that the blood is actively pouring to the surface of the skin. After that, the skin color is leveled, the face looks much more rested and matte, but as if glowing from the inside.
Elise J.
San Marcos
This brand is pretty expensive but absolutely worth it. I use the rare earth white Amazonian clay mask twice-3 times a week and it is AMAZING. I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores and dark spots from scarring. This product feels cool on the skin immediately as soon as you apply it. It’s easy to spread, thick and rich, and it also kind of smells like a pumpkin which to me is nice. The mask dries fast and becomes very soft on the skin. I had to experiment with ways to get it off my skin because simply using water and my hands wasn’t enough. After I put warm water on a wash cloth, set it on my face for about 15 seconds, I can easily wipe off the mask. My skin is left feeling refreshed, looking brightened, and not at all tight.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
The app wouldn’t let me choose *just* the Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, but that’s the product that I have and adore! I use it a couple of times a week to really do some “deep cleaning” on my face. It’s a little on the pricey side (well, it IS Kiehl’s...), but a little goes a long way and I think the results are invaluable.
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
All three of the masks in this set are great for different reasons. The orange one I’ve found is awesome for calming acne during a breakout. The white Amazonian clay mask is good for blackhead control, and the green mask is good for moisture and calming dry skin! A perfect trio if you ask me! :)
Anna F.
These masks are amazing! The cranberry energized and brightens, the cilantro orange protects and the ultra moisture...moisturizes duh! I love these masks and this pack is such a good deal! I have super sensitive skin and one of these mask irritated my skin at all
Lexyss B.
Newport Coast, CA
I have used so many Kiehls products, it’s an evident forever fave! Anytime my skin is feeling dry I get instant hydration from any of their masks. I love the smells, and the results of clear and healthy feeling skin after!
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
These are my favorite masks. I get them every Christmas and use them throughout the year rotating. They all focus on different skin problems and each work amazing for what they are intended. Highly HIGHLY recommend.
Farah M.
Irvine , CA
Fabulous!!!! Comes in a pack with mini sized four different masks, one is for hydration, one fights against pollution and environmental particles that disturbs skin, another is for brightening and the last one is for pore cleansing or say pore clearing. Tried them all, my favorite ones are hydration and anti pollution one. Feels great on skin and retains moisture . Love kiehls!
Kassie K.
Chicago
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
I’ve wanted to try out these masks for a while and WOW! I didn’t realize how great they really were. I love these little travel sizes because you get a ton of use out of each one. Will be repurchasing the larger sizes when I run out!!