Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml

An eye serum infused with botanical extracts and oils, that helps diminish the look of eye bags and dark circles overnight. Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture Formulation: Lightweight CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Butchers Broom Extract: Depuffs and nurtures the look of eyes. - Squalane: Smoothens the look of skin. - Evening Primrose Oil: Helps skin feels firmer and more youthful. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product also comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This night serum revitalizes the look of tired eyes overnight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml!
Katie D.
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml uploaded by Katie D.
It’s in the rotation but can’t say that it works wonders (but does anything)? It is great for a serum plus eye cream and has botanicals that are relaxing before bed. I’m not saying I wouldn’t buy it again but I’d want to try others to add in the routine.
Mayra L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml I've tried a great variety of eyecreams and this one comes short. Some pro's: love that it's in a squeeze tube since it helps keep it hygienic, love that it absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on top, and in my opinion it doesn't have a scent. Some con's: it does nothing. Sorry! It claims to help with dark circles, puffiness & fine lines but I didn't see any improvement in any of those issues. Also, I felt the skin on my eyes was tugged quite a bit indicating it wasn't moisturizing the skin at all.
Melissa B.
Douglassville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this eye cream. I’m not sure if it really helps my under eye circles or puffiness, but it is so smooth and very hydrating. I keep it in my skincare fridge and apply it cold! Def a staple in my routine now!
Nicole P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is a great eye cream if you're looking for firming and plumping. It made my eye area feel nice and firm. Mildly hydrating. I wouldn't say it's the best for moisturizing, but it's not the worst I've tried. Overall I'm happy with the results.
Alexandra Elena M.
kirchstrasse 22, Altensteig
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml uploaded by Alexandra Elena M.
I love this lavender scented midnight recovery series from Kiehl’s. Amazing, apply it in night and you see the result in the morning.#kiehls #germany #influencer
Alicia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
100% worth the price in my opinion. I love that this comes in a squeeze tube so that you can really use every last bit of the product and none is wasted. This cream is so luxurious feeling, when it comes into contact with the warmth of your skin it almost turns into a serum. It is incredibly hydrating and I love using this before bed to really let it sink in. Although this is advertised as a nighttime product, I believe it can still absolutely be used during the day if you struggle with fine lines and dryness around the eye area. 10/10!!
Maressa D.
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I love love this! It makes such a difference in my skin every time I use it. A must have!
Miki S.
Montreal
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml uploaded by Miki S.
Small bottle but lasts very long. A little goes a long way. Perfect creamy texture. Feels good on the skin. Now, I can’t even say that I see a difference.. Although I’ve been using it for a few months now. I think that I’ve just been expecting a little bit more because I LOVE kiehl’s.
Yara R.
Doral, FL
I didn’t really feel the change until I ran out of it and I started noticing my undereyes dryier and dull, so it was definitely effective. It ‘s not the best one I’ve tried, but it’s good. I’ll continue looking for a perfect eye cream.

Looking for your answer?