BY KIEHL'S #22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

The ideal companion to the highly successful Midnight Recovery Concentrate, this restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals improves the youthful appearance around the eye. Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butchers Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished. Midnight Recovery Eyes non-migrating cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. - Diminishes the appearance of fine lines - Reduces puffiness - Reduces dark under-eye circles - No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones. Direction For Use: Dispense 2 drops onto fingertips and gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone.

• Someone recommended Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye... Be the first to answer!
  • Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye I am wondering if this is scented a...2 Answers
  • I have EXTREMELY dark circles under and around my whole eye. They...1 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and immediately used it and it worked absolutely overnight and is the best eye product I have ever found for circles. I have used philosophy's different eye creams before with no results within a week or two and after 2 weeks of using Kate Somerville cytocell eye cream my circles were gone and it was a great eye cream but it was extremely expensive and I got the same results in one or two nights using the Kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream. This stuff is amazing and it's $37 a tube and it takes about 1/4 of a size of a pea for each eye and will last forever and you can buy it from a department store, usually Belk for women has a Kiehl's stand, or you can go online and I found sample sizes on eBay and on a Beauty Box swap website and got a couple of backups of it for when I run out of mine. This is definitely worth way more than the price. I don't know how it does on sagging because I don't have that problem but it does wonders on circles overnight.
Leah C.
brewster
I have been a fan of Kiehl's for a few years. Now almost all my products are Kiehls. Everyday I use at least 3-4 of their products and midnight recovery is my favourite one. It is intensely hydrating- I have a mix of combination to normal skin. You only need three drops so don't over do it! You put three drops in your hands and gently press it into your skin. If you're skin feels oily you've put on too much. It is an amazing product to use before bed because it's an oil type product so allowing it a lot of time to soak in is a must. It smells so good! It's a relaxing floral scent. When you wake up your skin looks incredible. Before I purchased this my skin was under control, minimal breakouts but still something was lacking. I started using the hydro-plumping re- texturing serum, but because of the cost I didn't want to be using it at night. This was the perfect item to keep up my regimen. I purchased the 30mL bottle and I know it will last a long time, like most of their products.
Jessica S.
Houston
As much i would like to say so many good things about this product, the truth is i really can't.

Everyone is different, but for me i haven't seen any improvement in  my under eye area, this is my second tube, and nothing has changed. I still have bags, luckily for me, they are not very dark like the ones i've seen in other people, but still noticeable.

It feels good when you apply this product, and smells wonderful, but for the price, it's not really worth it.
Lily W.
I received a sample size of this product from the Allure Beauty subscription. Man that's a tiny sample and it boggles my brain that the full size product isn't much bigger except for the price. The consistency of the eye cream for me is just right not too thick and it absorbs quickly and not tacky at all. I don't know if I see a huge difference under my eye but I still like this eye cream.
I want to purchase the full size eye cream but I can't justify the price for such a small eye cream. -_-
Michelle G.
I bought this recently because of my bad experience with Roc and a need to find another eye treatment. So far, I am liking this product. I have noticed that my under eyes are looking good—no drastic changes but my fine lines and bags simply looking better. I have no irritation or sensitivity following use which I find rare in evening eye treatments. I feel more confident lately to go out without concealer because I feel I look more rested these days. I am liking this and I foresee myself repurchasing this.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This is my first Kiel’s product.  It was recommended by a friend. I have been going through new eye creams every six months to find the best one for me. After about three weeks, this is pretty good. It has helped my lines a bit. I do enjoy the slight tingle when I apply it. It isn’t really doing anything for dark circles right now but it’s only been three weeks and I have decent dark circles.  At this point just a slight improvement would be fantastic.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Best. Eye. Cream. Ever. Hands down after one use I could see a huge difference in the skin under my eyes. The dark circles were completely gone, the puffiness had decreased, and the fine lines I was starting to see had diminished. I received a sample of this in one of my monthly Birchbox sample boxes and I instantly fell in love. I purchased it before my sample had even ran out and I make sure I am never without it!
Jen M.
Traverse City
I received a sample in a subscription box and did enjoy it.  It definitely felt like it was providing a moisturizing mask for my eye overnight.  I'd say the one thing I didn't care for was that in the morning, if it rinsed into my eyes it burned a little.  My sample wasn't huge so I can't say whether it produced noticeable differences but I did like the way it felt.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is a TRAVEL MUST!

I bought some of this at the men’s section at the kill store in the Atlanta Georgia airport because I was looking really tough and really rough and really exhausted from all my traveling and I ended up originally buying it as a gift from my husband and then I decided that yeah I really stole that so this is great for D puffin reducing dark circles hydrating brightening the stuff is no jokeI
Christine M.
Westerville Ohio
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I cannot live without it. It requires so little product but every morning I notice a difference if I don’t use it. My skin look fuller but not in a “puffy” under eye way. I feel more hydrated and my makeup goes on smoother. I did my research on this one and the product does not disappoint. This will be one that is a lifelong part of my night regimen
Mendy V.
Does this work for day use also or is there another product for day use that compliments this one?
Alyssa F.
I've heard people rave about this. Especially YouTuber Kathleen Lights whom I love. Does it really work for dark circles?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
How well does this work on under eye darkness
Paige m.
Halling, Rochester
Will this help with dark cirles?
Christian H.
Plainfield, IL
I have been looking for a heart eye cream. Does this product help to de-puff and de-rid eye bags?