BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
  • Reduces puffiness and dark under-eye circles
  • Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate plus Butcher’s Broom, which improves microcirculation and reduces inflammation
  • No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones

How to Apply:

• Dispense 2 drops of eye treatment onto fingertips
  • Gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone without pulling the skin

Key Ingredients

Squalane

A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized

Lavender Essential Oil

Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe and stimulate skin's repair process for fresher looking eyes.

Evening Primrose Oil

Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. This oil contains essential fatty acids that the body cannot produce on its own that help to repair the skin barrier while maintaining hydration and elasticity.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Squalane,Alcohol Denat.,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Glucoside,Oenothera Biennis Oil / Evening Primrose Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate,Phenoxyethanol,Chlorphenesin,Xanthan Gum,Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,Tocopherol,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Adenosine,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Citronellol,Lavandula Hybrida Oil,Geraniol,Linalool,Cucumis Sativus Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Sclareolide,Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil,Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract

Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
This does work quite well, and not too much product is needed. I use this every night and although I did not notice too much of a difference at first, I do see that my dark circles are much lighter now! I love Kiehl's a lot and all their products work fantastically. Although I was a bit disappointed at first when I didn't get immediate results, I am very happy now, knowing that I still got my money's worth! :)
Lauren M.
San Francisco
I will continue to use this product occasionally; however, I did notice some sensitivity in the form of burning/tingling around the eyes around use. I did not notice astounding results, if anything my under-eye concealer may have gone on more smoothly the next day. I’m not planning to repurchase at this time. I recommend asking for a sample first!
kellie d.
I've only gotten this in a Sephora sample size but it was so wonderful I'm deciding if I want to shell out the money for full size. It is so creamy and really sinks into your skin during the night. If you have bags/lines/wrinkles definitely try this out you won't regret it.
Jessica S.
Houston
As much i would like to say so many good things about this product, the truth is i really can't.

Everyone is different, but for me i haven't seen any improvement in  my under eye area, this is my second tube, and nothing has changed. I still have bags, luckily for me, they are not very dark like the ones i've seen in other people, but still noticeable.

It feels good when you apply this product, and smells wonderful, but for the price, it's not really worth it.
Monique D.
Thank god for this eye cream! I just had a baby and my daytime eye creams weren’t cutting it anymore. I asked a friend what they used because they also had a baby and always “looked awake”. They swore by this eye cream and now I do too.
Adison A.
This eye cream smells amazing! I did make my undereyes very moisturized but I don’t know if it helped with wrinkles or not. I do like the packaging since it’s in a tube instead of a jar. I have bought this product a few times.
Daniel K.
Livingston
At night I oftentimes use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye to get a soft, youthful appearance by morning. In addition to the product being fast absorbing, I am a huge fan of the lavender smell of Kiehls’ midnight line of product!
Sunny P.
Corona, NY
I love this eye cream. I use this at night over half a drop of argan oil patted under my eyes. I wake up with very hydrated undereyes and my dark circles look lightened. A little goes a long way so the tube will last a while.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
My under eyes are such a problem area for me. I've tried a lot of different eye creams and never found "the one" or a formula that did everything it claimed to do. I have super sensitive skin, so most eye creams would actually burn my skin and give me a reaction with small white bumps. I have been testing the Bobbi Brown eye cream for awhile and it's really good, it was actually my favorite for a few months. When I ran out of that one, I decided to try out the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye because 1. Sephora finally sells this brand 2. So many people rave about it being their holy grail eye cream 3. No parabens, mineral oil, fragrance, silicones 4. Affordable in comparison to other popular eye creams! This claims to help with dryness, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Since using it, I've noticed a significant difference in my dark circles, which is super exciting! I've noticed an increase in hydration and my fine lines seem to be fading! It's absolutely a miracle product and I would highly recommend it if you're like me and desperately trying to fix your dark circles!
Faith D.
Yes!!! I absolutely adore anything by Kiehls. I definitely noticed a difference in my eyes while using this product. The only problem is the price. But you do pay for what you get and the product lasts a long time.
Alyssa F.
I've heard people rave about this. Especially YouTuber Kathleen Lights whom I love. Does it really work for dark circles?
Mendy V.
Does this work for day use also or is there another product for day use that compliments this one?
Brian B.
Orlando
I truly want to know if this is worth the money. I’m looking for something that does a good job at getting rid of dark circles mainly.
Christian H.
Plainfield, IL
I have been looking for a heart eye cream. Does this product help to de-puff and de-rid eye bags?
Paige m.
Halling, Rochester
Will this help with dark cirles?