BY KIEHL'S #33 in Eye Creams & Treatments

The ideal companion to the highly successful Midnight Recovery Concentrate, this restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals improves the youthful appearance around the eye. Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate, as well as Butchers Broom, this night treatment leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished. Midnight Recovery Eyes non-migrating cream texture is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. - Diminishes the appearance of fine lines - Reduces puffiness - Reduces dark under-eye circles - No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones. Direction For Use: Dispense 2 drops onto fingertips and gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone.

• I have EXTREMELY dark circles under and around my whole eye. They a...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a heart eye cream. Does this product help ...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different under eye cream/ treatment. I h...2 Answers
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
I had a sample of this from the Kiehl's store and I used it consecutively every night for a week. After a few nights my dark circles basically vanished and my eyes looked so much more fresh and young. Considering I am an insomniac with a toddler I certainly need help in this department. I have been getting remarks from friends and family lately that I look 18 again and "what are you doing differently?" It's all this. It's freaking magic I tell you. I obviously purchased the full size and I'm now addicted to using it before bed in order to wake up to younger eyes. Just try this, you'll fall in love!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
I tried this because I heard many YouTubers raving about it so I thought I would give it a shot. I paid $38 for my tube, which is fine because it HAS lasted me quite a while. I'm pretty disappointed because I didn't see it do much for my dark circles at all, while I saw other people with amazing results from it. It did a fine job at moisturizing my undereye, but I saw literally no difference when it came to the blueish-ness of the circles. And it's not like I only used it for a couple weeks, it's been the better part of a year at this point. Oh well.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Massapequa, NY
I purchased this product last year when I was noticing that my under-eye area was becoming a little dry, wrinkled, and discolored. Immediately, I saw a difference after applying this cream under my eyes before bed. I woke up and felt that I had way less discoloration and the usually large bags under my eyes were much smaller. Although it is a bit pricey, it lasts a very long time, as I use it almost every day and have barely made a dent in the tube. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a really great eye treatment!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I just recently started using this so I may update my review later, but so far I am satisfied with this product. I have extreme dark circles and I haven't noticed much of a difference but the area under my eyes feels much tigther and slightly brighter in the morning which is suprising. I bought this after watching kathleenlights rave about it and saying you notice immediate results and she wasn't kidding.
Janine C.
Janine C.
I purchased this eye cream because of raved reviews from beauty gurus. I've used this for over two months now but i feel like i don't see any real results. i have mild under eye bags and i feel like this didn't do much. it does give extra moisture and nutrients to the under eye but i don't think it really helped with my wrinkles and such. i wouldn't repurchase this.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I haven't been getting a good nights sleep since my allergies kicked in. This eye cream has helped DRASTICALLY! It moisturizes my under eye and helps with puffy eyes. It's a lightweight cream (I have oily skin) so I don't like anything heavy on my skin. I'm so glad a beauty blogger suggested this eye cream. I'm in love with it and will be buying this forever!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is so nice on my under eyes, it has helped my dark circles disappear and also has moisturized my under eyes very well too. I put this cream on every night and noticed a difference in my dark circles after about two weeks. Don't give up on this stuff because it will work eventually! This dries nicely and doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Littleton, CO
I started using this a few weeks ago and I can see a big different in my dark circles. As a mom of two I definitely don't get the sleep I need, and this helps a lot! I like that you only need a tiny amount, and it absorbs well and doesn't look greasy. The scent is a little unpleasant but I'll gladly put up with that for good results.
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I bought this cream after watching a you tube video. There was a scheme going on on kiehl's, so I bought 2 tubes to get some reward. Now, after using it for 2 weeks, I can only feel that it moisturizes well under eyes but I don't see my fine lines fading away. I bought specifically for this reason and now I'm stuck with 2 tubes.
Naz A.
Naz A.
Erie, PA
I have been using this every night before bed for almost a month now and I really love how it makes my under eyes feel. Yes it can be on the pricey side but the tube lasts a very long time. If you have problems with your under eye being too dry and dark in the morning, I would definitely recommend trying this product.
Mendy V.
Mendy V.
Does this work for day use also or is there another product for day use that compliments this one?
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
How well does this work on under eye darkness
Paige m.
Paige m.
Rochester, Kent
Will this help with dark cirles?
Christian H.
Christian H.
Plainfield, IL
I have been looking for a heart eye cream. Does this product help to de-puff and de-rid eye bags?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I've heard people rave about this. Especially YouTuber Kathleen Lights whom I love. Does it really work for dark circles?