BY KIEHL'S #1 in Face Serums

This top-rated face serum is formulated with ingredients like Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil to replenish skin by morning.

• Restores overnight to help skin repair itself from daily aggressors
  • Improves firmness and elasticity for replenished, radiant skin
  • Formulated with a blend of essential oils and distilled botanicals including Lavender Essential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Squalane
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply Midnight Recovery Concentrate

• After cleansing with a cleanser like Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, apply 2-3 drops of facial serum on skin
  • Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
  • Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
  • Pair with Midnight Recovery Eye for younger-looking eyes by morning

Kiehl’s Insider Tip
Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits.

Key Ingredients

Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil Is Extracted From The Ripe Seeds Of The Evening Primrose, A Flowering Plant That Blooms Every Other Year. This Oil Contains Essential Fatty Acids That The Body Cannot Produce On Its Own That Help To Repair The Skin Barrier While Maintaining Hydration And Elasticity.

Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Oil

Lavender Essential Oil Helps Soothe Inflamed Or Irritated Skin While Helping Reduce Blotchy Skin For A More Even Tone. This Calming Oil Helps To Create Brighter, Healthier-looking Skin.

Squalane
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized

Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Rosa Canina Fruit Oil,Oenothera Biennis Oil / Evening Primrose Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Tocopherol,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Linalool,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Citronellol,Geraniol,Lavandula Hybrida Oil,Cucumis Sativus Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Limonene,Citral,Sclareolide,Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil,Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil

• Will this help with the appearance of fine lines on the forehead?1 Answers
  • Do you wake up greasy after using this?3 Answers
  • What is this serum used for?1 Answers
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I got this as a sample when I went in to Keihl’s to buy the usually facial toner I use. The lady at the counter then started recommending other products because for the first time ever my face had been starting to feet and get dry. So we went ahead tried a few products that I love! And will be purchasing she gave me the midnight recover serum. I never used oils because I had oily acne prone skin, so I was very afraid that oils would just cause me more breakouts, but since I had been on the dry side for the very first time and wen ahead and tried the sample at home, and let me tell you IT IS AMAZING! Did not break me out. Doesn’t even feel like oil! Which I love. And it makes my face look glowing, smooth, even. As soon as my free sample is done I’m off to purchase the full size. ❤️ Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Cole H.
Whitehouse
Review for: 1.0 oz more...
Midnight Recovery is super nourishing and absorbs really quickly, meaning it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy and I don’t feel laden in product going to sleep (which feels uncomfortable and isn’t the prettiest sight). It also has a really mild scent - nothing too nauseating or strong. It suits my skin as I am prone to getting dry patches – also since becoming religious at applying this every night I haven’t had a single breakout. Another plus is that a little goes a long way – just three drops a night is all I need and I like to think that applying it by massaging it into my forehead, temples and cheekbones right down to my neck does that little bit to resist the pull of gravity now I’m in my thirties.
She I.
COMPTON, CA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I’m VERY picky about my skincare products. I’m of the belief that if I’m going to spend quite a bit of money, and invest my time twice a day into a skincare regimen, it better be completely worthwhile. This product is probably my favorite of all the products that have “made the cut” and are part of my routine. I have ALWAYS had incredibly dark circles under my eyes. It’s hereditary and incredibly frustrating. I began to use this at night under my eyes a few months ago, and the results are insane. With continued use, this has made a world of difference. Not only are the circles less dark, but the skin is healthier, as well. It’s not as thin and it rarely has malia bumps. My husband has recently begun to use this as well, and he has noticed great differences too. If you’re looking for an oil or a treatment product to incorporate into your regimen, give this one a shot. It has really worked wonders for my undereyes
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I could give this serum more than 5 stars, I would. I have never had a skincare product impact my life so positively. I’m a very cheap person and hate spending large amounts of money on small items, but this is worth EVERY PENNY. My face feels so nourished and soft and fresh when I wake up every morning because I only apply it at night. And a little bit really does go a long way, so you don’t spend $50 on something that’s gone in less than a month. If you have dry skin, this will change your life because I have very oily skin and saw INCREDIBLE changes in my skin. Since discovering this, serums have been my obsession and I cannot imagine my life without them, especially this item. I truly cannot stress to you how phenomenal this product is and how it is worth the splurge.
Amanda E.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I want to love this product more than anything, I really do. I have tested it out time and time again, but each time it has disappointed me. I purchased the serum as a final step to my nighttime skincare routine, hoping it would lock in hydration and provide a supple glow in the morning. While I understand it is an oil, the product leaves my skin with a lingering "greasy" feeling. I also never notice any results in the morning - in fact, every time I use this product for a few days in a row, my breakouts flare up!  The one thing I do like about it is the lavendar scent - very relaxing as a final nighttime step.

I want to love you, Kiehl's...but you're my biggest beauty disappointment this year!
Raka' P.
Farmington, AR
Review for: 1.0 oz, 3.4 oz, 1.7 oz more...
This stuff is AMAZING & worth every penny!! I have really dry skin so I have tried many moisturizers/oils, but nothing beats this. It makes your skin feel so smooth. I wake up feeling like my skin is rejuvenated. I can really tell that my skin soaks up this product compared to many other moisturizers I have tried that seem to just sit on my face. I have also noticed that my skin has more of a natural glow to it! Which can mean a lot when you have dry skin. I promise you won't regret spending $46 on this and it lasts forever! I pair this with the Ultra Facial Cream by Kiehl's to have extra moisture during harsh winter months. I use the Facial Cream before I put on my make-up normally! I am such a big fan of this brand! Check out my skin care videos and reviews on my blog to see more at brandedblonde.com! Feel free to comment/e-mail me for any questions!
Claire C.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I wish I could give this 6 starts out of 5, that's how much a love it. I was skeptical of this at first just because I wasn't sure how I'd feel with an oil on my skin...now I just wish I had started using it sooner! This thing is a miracle worker! It only takes a drop or two a night, I've been using my bottle straight for almost 6 months and it's not even a fourth of the way gone. It absorbs almost instantly and as soon as it sinks it my skin feels softer. This has help with stubborn acne, blackheads, pores, uneven texture, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles...seriously, it can do everything! This has become such a staple in my life that I already have a new backup bottle just in case and I purchased a bottle of the day time concentrate hoping it would be just a fraction as good (Hint: it is!). Anytime someone makes a comment on my skin and asks what I'm using, this is what I tell them it is!
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml more...
I have used this product for a little while and have not been disappointed. I am prone to break outs and I tend to have oily skin so I'm always a little wary about skin products in general, but this didn't cause me any problems. I probably won't buy it again though only because I didn't feel like my life was changed and it's a little pricey for my budget. I have other products that I feel work just as well and they're less expensive, but otherwise I would have been happy to continue using this one. There is a different Kiehl's product that I did think changed my life and that's the one I'll continue to splurge on!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 3.4 oz more...
My skin is dry and and currently I don't have issues with texture on skin. I received a sample of this item through Sephora play, and it's the second serum I've tried (the other is the Clarins double serum). The sample lasted a week and I used a dropper full each night before my moisturizer. I would pat this onto the skin all over my face, let it dry down for about a minute, and then apply my moisturizer.

I love this serum because it's lightweight on my skin and moisturizing -- but my favorite thing about this serum is how supple my skin looks and feels the next my morning. If you have the money to splurge on a full size, I recommend picking it up. A little goes a long way and it will last you a long time.
Vanessa G.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I received this in a skincare starter box from Kiehl's. I was very reluctant to try this at first. My skin frequently has bad reactions to new products and I was really concerned to how my skin would react to an oil. I wish I would have tried this years ago.

After the first night using this, I woke up with positively glowing skin. I have learned in the past that it may take a few days to have an adverse reaction so I still did not want to get my hopes up. After the third night of use, I notices that I started getting small blemishes on my chin where my skin is congested and has blocked pores. My hyperpigmentation from previous breakouts seemed to be fading, so I continued use. After about two weeks, my skin has never looked better. My skin is moisturized and smooth. Great product.
Elizabeth W.
When do are you supposed to put this on in your routine?
christine g.
Greenville, NC
I was given a lot of this for samples, but am unsure how to use it. Should i put it all over my face or just target the age spots I have growing on the side of my face
Kayla C.
Newport, ME
Do you think it is worth the cost?
Alexandra M.
Would you classify this as an oil or a serum?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you use this instead of a moisturizer?