BY KIEHL'S #2 in Face Serums

This top-rated face serum is formulated with ingredients like Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil to replenish skin by morning.

• Restores overnight to help skin repair itself from daily aggressors
  • Improves firmness and elasticity for replenished, radiant skin
  • Formulated with a blend of essential oils and distilled botanicals including Lavender Essential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Squalane
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply Midnight Recovery Concentrate

• After cleansing with a cleanser like Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, apply 2-3 drops of facial serum on skin
  • Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
  • Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
  • Pair with Midnight Recovery Eye for younger-looking eyes by morning

Kiehl’s Insider Tip
Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits.

Key Ingredients

Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil Is Extracted From The Ripe Seeds Of The Evening Primrose, A Flowering Plant That Blooms Every Other Year. This Oil Contains Essential Fatty Acids That The Body Cannot Produce On Its Own That Help To Repair The Skin Barrier While Maintaining Hydration And Elasticity.

Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Oil

Lavender Essential Oil Helps Soothe Inflamed Or Irritated Skin While Helping Reduce Blotchy Skin For A More Even Tone. This Calming Oil Helps To Create Brighter, Healthier-looking Skin.

Squalane
A Signature Kiehl’s Ingredient, Squalane Is A Highly-refined Botanical Lipid Derived From Olives. With An Exceptional Affinity To Skin, Squalane Absorbs Easily And Is Known To Help Replenish Skin’s Barrier Keeping It Soft, Supple And Moisturized

Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Rosa Canina Fruit Oil,Oenothera Biennis Oil / Evening Primrose Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Tocopherol,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Linalool,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Citronellol,Geraniol,Lavandula Hybrida Oil,Cucumis Sativus Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Curcuma Longa Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Limonene,Citral,Sclareolide,Rosa Spp / Rose Flower Oil,Jasminum Officinale Extract / Jasmine Extract,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil

• Will this help with the appearance of fine lines on the f...1 Answers
  • Do you wake up greasy after using this?3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Any thoughts on this product. Ki...2 Answers
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I got this as a sample when I went in to Keihl’s to buy the usually facial toner I use. The lady at the counter then started recommending other products because for the first time ever my face had been starting to feet and get dry. So we went ahead tried a few products that I love! And will be purchasing she gave me the midnight recover serum. I never used oils because I had oily acne prone skin, so I was very afraid that oils would just cause me more breakouts, but since I had been on the dry side for the very first time and wen ahead and tried the sample at home, and let me tell you IT IS AMAZING! Did not break me out. Doesn’t even feel like oil! Which I love. And it makes my face look glowing, smooth, even. As soon as my free sample is done I’m off to purchase the full size. ❤️ Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Cole H.
Whitehouse
Review for: 1.0 oz more...
Midnight Recovery is super nourishing and absorbs really quickly, meaning it doesn’t feel greasy or heavy and I don’t feel laden in product going to sleep (which feels uncomfortable and isn’t the prettiest sight). It also has a really mild scent - nothing too nauseating or strong. It suits my skin as I am prone to getting dry patches – also since becoming religious at applying this every night I haven’t had a single breakout. Another plus is that a little goes a long way – just three drops a night is all I need and I like to think that applying it by massaging it into my forehead, temples and cheekbones right down to my neck does that little bit to resist the pull of gravity now I’m in my thirties.
She I.
COMPTON, CA
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I’m VERY picky about my skincare products. I’m of the belief that if I’m going to spend quite a bit of money, and invest my time twice a day into a skincare regimen, it better be completely worthwhile. This product is probably my favorite of all the products that have “made the cut” and are part of my routine. I have ALWAYS had incredibly dark circles under my eyes. It’s hereditary and incredibly frustrating. I began to use this at night under my eyes a few months ago, and the results are insane. With continued use, this has made a world of difference. Not only are the circles less dark, but the skin is healthier, as well. It’s not as thin and it rarely has malia bumps. My husband has recently begun to use this as well, and he has noticed great differences too. If you’re looking for an oil or a treatment product to incorporate into your regimen, give this one a shot. It has really worked wonders for my undereyes
Katie D.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I received this product as a 100pt perk from Sephora and have been using it for about 10 days now. Wow, is all I have to say. This serum does exactly what it says it will do! Over the course of the night my skin was transformed from dull and lacking to bright, plump, luminous skin. If I hadn’t experienced it first hand I would not have believed it. I have sensitive combo skin and had no negative reactions or side effects. My skin isn’t oily or dry, it did not aggravate my skin, no breakouts, just bright, healthy looking skin. I am in love and will be purchasing this product in the full size when my sample runs out, which may be a while. Another perk with this serum is a little goes a long way. After 10 days of use I’ve only used like 1/4-1/3 of the tiny sample bottle. Can’t wait to see how it helps my skin this winter. Will be a permanent part of my skin care routine from here on out.
Amanda E.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I want to love this product more than anything, I really do. I have tested it out time and time again, but each time it has disappointed me. I purchased the serum as a final step to my nighttime skincare routine, hoping it would lock in hydration and provide a supple glow in the morning. While I understand it is an oil, the product leaves my skin with a lingering "greasy" feeling. I also never notice any results in the morning - in fact, every time I use this product for a few days in a row, my breakouts flare up!  The one thing I do like about it is the lavendar scent - very relaxing as a final nighttime step.

I want to love you, Kiehl's...but you're my biggest beauty disappointment this year!
Kayla W.
Review for: 1.0 oz more...
I was given a free sample of this with my Sephora order. This is the second serum I have tried. I've been wanting to find a serum for awhile now that fits my budget and skincare needs. I was happy to give this one a try since I had a sample of it. I was excited when I saw that it was rated the #2 serum on Influenster. I enjoyed using this serum. I put this on overnight. It soaked into the skin quickly and didn't feel heavy. I have oily skin and it didn't make me a greasy mess. The only thing I didn't like about it is the fragrance. It has a light lavender scent. It's not too bad or overwhelming, but I'm not a fan of lavender, or any flower, scents.
Valerie G.
Gainesville
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I enjoy this product so much. I got this as a 100 point perk for Sephora and I feel my skin looks so much better the morning after using this. Oils in my opinions can be tricky in terms of whether it’s going to leave a greasy residue. With my use it seems to soak quickly into the skin and doesn’t leave my face feeling overly oily. I love the smell but for some it migh be a little overpowering. Smells strongly of lavender. I will be buying th full size!
Linda C.
Norwalk
I received this as a sample bottle from my sephora order and I love how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
I have combination skin super oily T zone and dry under eyes and chin area.
So I try to focus this on my dry spots. Mainly on the outer part of my face and down my neck. It does a good job at hydrating and I have noticed some differences in my skin . It has a more radiant look not to greasy. If I do have excess products in the morning I'll just dab off .
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I really wanted to love this, but just didn’t. It has such great reviews and I had high expectations. I received a sample and used it nightly for about a week. The smell of the product isn’t pleasant, although I typically don’t care what it smells like if it works. I have skin that is on the dry side, so at bed time I like a heavy dose of moisture. This didn’t do it for me. My skin was smooth immediately after application which was nice, but didn’t leave me as moisturized as I like. For oily or even normal skin, this might be a great product. If you are dry like me, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Claire C.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I wish I could give this 6 starts out of 5, that's how much a love it. I was skeptical of this at first just because I wasn't sure how I'd feel with an oil on my skin...now I just wish I had started using it sooner! This thing is a miracle worker! It only takes a drop or two a night, I've been using my bottle straight for almost 6 months and it's not even a fourth of the way gone. It absorbs almost instantly and as soon as it sinks it my skin feels softer. This has help with stubborn acne, blackheads, pores, uneven texture, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles...seriously, it can do everything! This has become such a staple in my life that I already have a new backup bottle just in case and I purchased a bottle of the day time concentrate hoping it would be just a fraction as good (Hint: it is!). Anytime someone makes a comment on my skin and asks what I'm using, this is what I tell them it is!
Elizabeth W.
When do are you supposed to put this on in your routine?
christine g.
Greenville, NC
I was given a lot of this for samples, but am unsure how to use it. Should i put it all over my face or just target the age spots I have growing on the side of my face
Kayla C.
Newport, ME
Do you think it is worth the cost?
Alexandra M.
Would you classify this as an oil or a serum?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you use this instead of a moisturizer?