BeautySkinKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Merry & Bright Clearly Corrective Bundle

Kiehl’s Merry & Bright Clearly Corrective Bundle

Merry & Bright Clearly Corrective Bundle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Merry & Bright Clearly Corrective Bundle!
Kresta E.
Bradbury, NSW
I was a bit skeptical at first, like how can a serum fades my skin discolouration that I had since I was a teenager. But I tried it anyway, well dang, it did work. It probably took 2 weeks for me to actually notice the difference, and it also helps with brightening my face skin like a luscious model on a magazine. No but seriously, although it’s expensive, it is working. So expensive to be a woman, isn’t it?!
Kashthuriy K.
Ajax
I loved this product so much. I have lots of acne scars lingering on from my acne in my teens and this product helped it get a lot lighter. Hasn't completely gone away but it has made them lighter. It is pretty pricy which makes it difficult to repurchase every time its done but if you suffer from dark spots this is great. But doesn't actually help with the scaring.

Looking for your answer?