BY KIEHL'S

• Instantly cools skin and neutralizes excess oil to reduce the appearance of shine and pores.
  • Leaves skin with a clean, matte, healthy-looking appearance
  • Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free and Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:
A “single handed” application allows for instant, any-time on-the go refreshment and a clean, matte, healthy-looking appearance.

Kiehl’s Insider Tips:
For maximum oil control benefits, use in conjuction with Oil Eliminator Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Face Wash and Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer

KEY INGREDIENTS
Glycerin

Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.

Menthol
Menthol is a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.

Men's Oil Eliminator Refreshing Shine Control Spray Toner

Aqua / Water,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Capryloyl Glycine,Polysorbate 20,Parfum / Fragrance,Menthol,Hexyl Cinnamal,Linalool,Limonene,Benzyl Alcohol,Amyl Cinnamal

• Does it ruin you full face of makeup mid day if you spray when yo...3 Answers
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
I produce enough oil to get a car going, but also break out very easily.  This stuff is really helpful midday when I'm turning into a pizza face and need something to help control my situation.  It doesn't burn, has very little odor, and best of all doesn't make me break out.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband uses this during the summer months. He has very oily skin and refuses to wear moisturizer during the day (gasp, I know).. So this product is really great for after he washes his face (with plain soap) in the shower. It is the only product I can get him to use consistantly.
Valerie S.
Carson, CA
Ever since I found the product I've been in love with it ! This is really my go to ! This brand has definitely helped my skin out so much in looking clear . I used to break out and get bad scars but now I don't even break out my skin is perfect thanks to this brand '
Kelly C.
This is so perfect for the summer months when I get oily! I spray it on to prime my face before makeup and it helps my makeup stay in tact longer throughout the warm days. I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I really love using this toner in my daily skin care routine after I wash my face. The nozzle sprays pretty evenly on the skin and after using it, your skin feels fresh and your pores feel tightened.
Bryanna S.
El Paso , TX
This toner it is so refreshing I love to spray my face with it every morning and every night and even sometimes during the day just to get a refreshing feeling I love this!
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I love spray toners and this one did not disappoint. It gave me a really good matte finish without drying my skin out. The best of both worlds!
Nada A.
Egypt
I LOVED this sunscreen when I first pulled it out and applied it to my two young kids. It was easy to spray and rubbed in so easily. They spent about 25 minutes in the pool/sun and I did not reapply. I noticed afterwards that they had quite the tan and tan lines after only that brief pool trip. Thankfully no sunburn. My children are not fair skinned to begin with, for what it's worth. And this was not their first time in the sun this season- just the first time using this sunscreen. We had previously used Babyganics sunscreen and they didn't get nearly as tan even after spending more time in the sun. So while I'll probably continue to use because it did protect them from actual sunburn and applied like a dream, I'll be a little more cautious about reapplying and maybe alternating with our other sunscreens.
Libby H.
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. You get a great amount of product in the generously sized bottle and if needs be it can be carried around in your bag. I noticed my skin was less oily after about a week and I don't think I'll use another toner after this!
Gaby L.
I absolutely love this toner, I use it daily. I love the spray applicator. Its super gentle on my skin. Like all kiehls products the packaging is simple and great. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toner.
Janice L.
Does it ruin you full face of makeup mid day if you spray when your oil starts to shine through?