Kiehl's Men's Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer uploaded by Pedro M.Kiehl's Men's Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer uploaded by Piovanni R.Kiehl's Men's Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer uploaded by Sandy N.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Provides an out-of-this world clean-skin feel by absorbing sweat and surface oil.
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of pores and shine for 24-hours.
  • Leaves soft, hydrated and comfortable.
  • With continued use, skin looks less shiny and pores appear smaller.
  • Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free and Dermatologist tested.
  • Allergy tested, Non-acnegenic.

How to Apply:
Apply a small amount evenly to clean skin in the morning and night. Use a sun protection product during the day.

Kiehl's Insider Tips:
For maximum oil control benefits, use in conjuction with Oil Eliminator Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Face Wash and Oil Eliminator Refreshing Shine Control Spray Toner.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Glycerin
Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.

Men's Oil Eliminator 24 Hour Anti-shine Moisturizer

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Dimethicone,Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Silica,Capryloyl Glycine,Cetyl Dimethicone,Mel / Honey,Carbomer,Caprylyl Glycol,Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Silica Silylate,Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer,Cetearyl Alcohol,Salicylic Acid,Acrylates Copolymer,Totarol,Parfum / Fragrance,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,Cetearyl Glucoside,Hexyl Cinnamal,Linalool,Limonene,Benzyl Alcohol,Amyl Cinnamal

• A moisturizer as an oil eliminator?? Does this really wor...2 Answers
carrington k.
Atlanta, GA
This is great for summer mornings when you know you need to moisturize but dread feeling slimy when you step outside. It smells like a man which I personally like haha!
Piovanni R.
Bloomington, MN
I bought this because sometimes I know men products are a little more on the gentle side and the antishine claim caught my attention and Thought maybe I can use this as a primer for my makeup.. let me just say I wore it alone for the first couple of days and MY OH MY is this label true to its word! And the formula is so light and a little bit goes a long way. My pores were also minimized. I was pretty shocked that it really kept the shine away all day! I'd recommend this product for sure. And the light smell is really nice.
Chelsea
This one is good. But I haven't used it long enough to really know how well it will work for oil control. I have used this and the Sunday Riley UFO( which I love) but overall, I love all Keihls products!
Jose V.
For someone who suffers of oily skin, I have yet to find a better product than this one! A lot of moisturizers out there tend to make your skin more oily, but this product is the best of both worlds. While it provides you plenty of moisture throughout the day it also keeps your skin from producing too much oil.
Cheyenne N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it!! He has really big pores and his skin is super oily!! He puts this on morning and night and I have noticed less oil throughout the day!! I would highly recommend it!
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I received this product in a birchbox man... never have I been able to use moisturizer since my face is extremely oily BUT this product is a must have game changer! Highly recommend! Plus it has a great scent!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR AND THIS THE ONLY THING I USE I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I KNOWS.
Mαкєυρ A.
Altamonte Spring , FL
Desde que uso este producto mi piel es diferente me encanta porque deja mi piel sin grasa pero sin resecarla !!
Anna G.
Tbilisi
Great aroma and texture,  Like the product, Almost five star Lotion, It's very comfortable, My skin feels comfy, It really worth to try, great value, I think the price is a lil higher but the product is excellent, So I would try it again with great pleasure
Zick Wilma B.
This one really lessened my sebum production which in turn lessened my breakouts too! Smell's a bit strong for me but it goes away after a few seconds. After cleansing, my skin feels so soft and clean.
Carol L.
Torrance, CA
A moisturizer as an oil eliminator?? Does this really work?? Hesitant to moisturizer in hopes of eliminating oil.